could BRADY be heading to HOUSTON after they pick up Edelman?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: could BRADY be heading to HOUSTON after they pick up Edelman?

Wow, you are such a moron Commie nobody can stand your garbage so why do you still post? What an empty life you must lead....just a sad attention wh0re jabro

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Dang Commy, that would really shake things up.  TFB a Texan? Ouch!  Edelman a Texan? Ouch!  Texans would  be instant SB contenders.  Problem for them is they have very little cap space.   

Texans have #1 draft, they can take a QB, or heck trade the Pats for Mallet.  Wait!  Mark Sanchez will probably be cut by the Jets, maybe O'Brien will pick him up on the cheap.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

Wow, you are such a moron Commie nobody can stand your garbage so why do you still post? What an empty life you must lead....just a sad attention wh0re jabro

+1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rbetourne. Show rbetourne's posts

Never happening.  I could see the Pats dangling Mallet to the Texans (O'Brien coached him so could be something).  I don't think it would be the #1 pick though.  But--would they take Mallet and #29 for the #1?  Then Pats trade down w/the Browns so Browns get Manziel and we get a lower #1 pick and possibly a high #2?  Clowney anyone?  Anyone? And w/high #2 from the Browns and their #2 they take either TE or CB.  Unless----they convince Gonzalez to unretire for 1 yr (like they did w/Seau)---come win baby.  Graham is getting franchised so he is toast.  But, if they did that they would still draft another TE---so you have Gronk, Gonzo, Hooman and rookie TE(would prefer the kid from NC he is Hernandez-like).  That would be dynamic.  Possibly sign Boldin--big, strong possession receiver.  Resign Blount, Edelman, Talib.   That would drastically improve our team:  Talib stays and shores up the DB's.  Blount stays and we ride the three-headed monster RB crew.  Edelman, Boldin, Amendola (I would cut him but it would be too much $$$--and to be fair he ran on one leg all year), Dobson and Boyce.  With those TE's.  And now you have Clowney on D----with Jones, Nink, VW, Kelly and hopefully Armstead--- Mayo back w/Hightower and collins.   Ouch--that is a decent team.  At any time I could be available for asst. GM duties. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Dang Commy, that would really shake things up.  TFB a Texan? Ouch!  Edelman a Texan? Ouch!  Texans would  be instant SB contenders.  Problem for them is they have very little cap space.   

Texans have #1 draft, they can take a QB, or heck trade the Pats for Mallet.  Wait!  Mark Sanchez will probably be cut by the Jets, maybe O'Brien will pick him up on the cheap.

The Texans would be instant losers. (as they already are)

The Colts and Luck are taking over that division. Tommy's best bet is to stay in the AFC East because it is ,and always will be the weakest division in Football. Laughing

And if they do you will be switching back to the Colts? I guess you'll be trading your blow up Peyton sex doll for a Luck one.

I hope after the Broncos lose to the Seahawks PJ is gone for good

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:

The Texans would be instant losers. (as they already are)

The Colts and Luck are taking over that division. Tommy's best bet is to stay in the AFC East because it is ,and always will be the weakest division in Football. Laughing

And if they do you will be switching back to the Colts? I guess you'll be trading your blow up Peyton sex doll for a Luck one.

I hope after the Broncos lose to the Seahawks PJ is gone for good

Doesn't matter. Phony fans like her will just pick an up and coming team and become an instant fan of them. She already said that if Manning retires she's going back to being a Colts fan because they won the suck-for-Luck contest by purposely losing games. She constantly whines cheaters but if you bring up the Broncos being caught cheating the cap she disappears for a while so she doesn't have to answer.

Her and Leon should get together

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

"TWO #2s" for Tom Brady?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Edelman may end up being a Jet, not a Texan.

Job One for Bill O'Brien is to find a QB. Houston hopes to trade down from the #1 overall spot in order to add picks. I'm not sold on Teddy Bridgewater. My guess is that the Texans also aren't sold on him, either.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

"TWO #2s" for Tom Brady?

If the Texans were to try to trade for Tom, the minimum price would be the #1 overall pick this year, this year's third rounder, and a #1 next season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Please let someone else have a turn at the great jambroni commie...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

just occurred to me that with so many incl TB12 implying that mallet would b the one likely traded that bb has an ace up his sleeve. could easily c belichick repeating his vrabes move.. if texys inquired could c bb suggesting t Billy O they take tb instead for TWO #2s.. win-win... as pats moved on with mallet! i really dont think mallet will b the qb traded!also, this deal woud be kept very quiet and b done respectfully! tb would have no beef with this. i predict Julien E will also end up there along with possibly welker (if let go by broncies).

no way no how emen starts negotiations with pats for less than the 5 year 30m that amen got unless his agent is a total jabro! texies are in great position to offer him that $! now put AJ who played with a serious shoulder ailment all year from carrying all the load along with JE, and u got a real devastating offense along with those 2 RB studs. JE is someone schooled in BO's offense as well, will make the transition for everyone much easier.

????? Hard to read. I quit after trying to decipher 2 sentences.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Wait, What? TB12 playing with a Top 10 D, Elite WR and top 10 RB, VS a weak division in a DOME... 

i can´t see why he would not want that !!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

+1

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

CC starts more useless threads on this board than the trolls do.  Why do you all respond to him every time? 

This was one of his dumbest posts, and that is truly saying something. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

"TWO #2s" for Tom Brady?

If the Texans were to try to trade for Tom, the minimum price would be the #1 overall pick this year, this year's third rounder, and a #1 next season.

Yeah. If BB gave him up for two 2nd rounders even the homers might start taking his name in vein. He would be the laughing stock of the NFL.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:

LOL, what are you smoking??!!

The number one overall pick, another 1st round pick and a third round pick for a QB who will turn 37 before the start of the next season.

Please get a grip on reality.

[/QUOTE]

Commie is trash what do you expect

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

With all the success that Brady has had with the Pats he will retire as one and work with the organization after the fact...  Clue - Why would he be building another mega-mansion in Brookline if he didn’t have any intentions of staying here during the season...

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts