COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY HAS BEEN RAILROADED LIKE OJ +THIS GUY?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED?

In Response to Re: COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED?:
    In Response to Re: COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED? : Good post. I think the number is up to 16 now and will probably continue to grow. The sad part is the janitor that witnessed an incident back in 98 has dementia and in a nursing home so he can't be a witness.
    Posted by Homecheese
    how convenient!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED? : Forget it low life. No one can read the grand Jury report and defend him.
    Posted by Evil2012
    umm, u do realize the grand jury's report is essentially the prosecutor's report right? not exactly a document of much objectivity. remember that guy accused of sending anthrax letters after 9-11, steven hadley, u should have seen his grand jury report. u would have gone to his house and taken him out your self. in reality, there was zero there there. he ended up winning money from the government. because the government says it's so doesnt make it so. people like u really scare me with your naivete and selective arrogance. u know how many people have been sentenced to death row who are totally innocent? u know how many DNA tests vindicate them including many convicted of rapes back in the day? ask the brothas in ur midst how many of us got falsely convicted and imprisoned back in the day (and still so for many) based solely on some grand jury report or closed secretive testimony. come on, wake up! perhaps we should be forced to read the defendant's report as well eh.. wonder how sweet and innocent everyone would be then?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

CC could I interest you in some mushrooms?
    Posted by Mybologna

It appears he's already had plenty and is full of what they grow in.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED? : NO.  Distortion of facts proved O J innocent also, jump on that bandwaggon.
    Posted by part-timer
    i was one of the few brothas willing to opnenly say oj was more guilty than not as the tria(in my OPINION) l was going on but i CERTAINLY would not havbe legally convicted him based on the FACTS as presented and whom those said facts were collected and interpreted by (thats you mr. fuhrman).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

You seem to have a penchant for defending accused sexual deviants. BTW, a corroborating witness has emerged in the Cain affair recently.
    Posted by BabeParilli
    I HAVE A PENCHANT FOR NOT CALLING people deviants just because they are ACCUSED. is sarah palin a deviant too just because my boy glen rice made a case for it? clarence thomas, bill clinton (they have folks who said he actually RAPED them), should i go on? ted bundy, now that's a deviant, got it now?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

This will be the last time I will ever read or post anything pertaining to your threads-and I hope everyone else on this board will no longer acknowledge your posts. I find it very offensive and sick that you would use this topic to try and create shock and agitation-you have crossed the line and I will ignore you for as long as I participate on this Pats message board!! Please get some proffessional help.In Response to COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED? :
    Posted by jimmytantric
    sir, the kool-aid section is that way, make sure to pick up some other soft drinks and some tapes from the choir you so clearly enjoy following.. i'm about the hard vodka my friend! come back when ur ready to leave from under your mama's skirt  my friend.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED? : I HAVE A PENCHANT FOR NOT CALLING people deviants just because they are ACCUSED. is sarah palin a deviant too just because my boy glen rice made a case for it? clarence thomas, bill clinton (they have folks who said he actually RAPED them), should i go on? ted bundy, now that's a deviant, got it now?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Oh, you screwed up on this one.  Now EVERYONE hates you.  Except me, I don't actually care.  You make a big deal about this because it's Penn State, and where I live they take the Nittany Lions very seriously, but in truth, young boys get abused everywhere.  By cops.  Judges.  Lawyers.  Pastors.  Steel mill  workers.  Mentors.  Michael Jackson.  Lots of people aren't reporting this.  This is just one more case, and PSU did what most big schools would do, cover it up.  They didn't want the scandal.  Tomorrow, more people will be molested, boys and girls, and no one will notice, or pretend they didn't know, or whatever.  You will all be here sqawking about Penn State, and won't notice either.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Ted Bundy is a great American hero, I mean whats the difference between him and Ted kennedy? Haircuts ,shoes,money?
    Posted by Mybologna

I know seriously! Oh... wait I was thinking of Al Bundy not Ted

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The guy went public today to defend his name.  Disastrous move because he sounded guilty as sin. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

This guy will get off light. Evil persons will make this go away. People with money and connections don't pay for their sins against the rest of us.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

I have and continue to be sickened by the fact that hundred of thousands if not millions of innocent lives have been continualy damaged by mindless habitual offenders that have been allowed to exist free in our society threw inaction of whitnesses of such offences. This case has been delayed 9 years not counting untold amounts of years before someone even said a word. Every life that was effected after the first one that was suspected is also on the heads of the whitness who did not push the point. To be aware of an injustice and not act to the best of your abilities to stop it puts you in colusion with the criminal and you should share the punishment for all subsequent crimes. Saying that is how it was does not rectify the untold amounts of suffering that was caused by not locking these diviants up for life to protect society. A damaged child suffers for life along with ALL who are close to them. In these cases it is best to err on the side of the victoms for the protection of the many in society, to reduce the amount of damage done. there was a whitness to a crime and it was not reported to the criminal authorities because the whitness had more compasion for the life of the criminal then the victom, especialy a defenceless child. It appears that too many are more concerned with the protection of the criminals than the victoms in this world, and that is why too much excess suffering happen before justice is preformed. The theory that hundreds or thousands of guilty will go free to avoid one innocent person being punished is SEVERLY FLAWED. If one inocent person is punished so that many guilty do not walk free and injure thousands more, the result is many less damaged lives. The inability to see that ALL involved with this cover up are jointly guilty for ALL injuries incured after the crimes came to light 9 year ago shows nothing but self centered,inhumane,tendencies that have led to the type of world we now live in. If this were a member of the clergy, the entire religious sect would be persecuted. Will the educational institution be held responsible for the actions of its executors and be torn down and pay the price of restitution. The damge done for self gratification at the expence of young lives proves that the diviant see's the victoms as nothing more than OBJECTS, not even deserving of being considered a person. How anyone can come to the defence of such a monster and put the victoms threw even more humiliation in an effort to use the system to beat the charges is way beyond me. And the fact that the criminal would allow that to happen should multiply the consequences. So NO Sandusky and Paterno put themselves on these tracks 9 years ago and road them for way to long before they finaly came to this end. They had plenty of time to rectify this situation long ago.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

I have and continue to be sickened by the fact that hundred of thousands if not millions of innocent lives have been continualy damaged by mindless habitual offenders that have been allowed to exist free in our society threw inaction of whitnesses of such offences.
    Posted by part-timer
    timer, ur preaching to the choir on this one. i couldnt agree more as i am sure most people here will. so glad this is getting the publicity it is for at least others now will have a certain high consciousness level that they will be more sensitive at protecting children going forward. but again, we are a nation of laws. there are many shoes to drop. again, i want an actual smoking gun against sandusky. there is a lot of smoke, but i want some FIREEE. again timer, we should separate the need to protect kids from persecuting this particular accused or every accused. many who are accused or look totally guilty often are not. again, be wary of the tyranny of the majority in the same way u should be about those who choose to ignore the cries of the children.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

http://news.yahoo.com/email-tv-talk-add-twists-penn-state-case-010955698.html Seems like Paterno and McQueary did try to do something about this. Maybe there is a little more to it after all
    Posted by APpats21
    AP, before this is over, a lot of things we think is true will be proven to not be so. everyone is automatically assuming the kool-aid of a mass coverup or singing along with the grand jury's choir script. its beyond belief that some good people listened to some of these accusations and simply found nothing there. many now are advocating blatant vigilanteism. i tell u some kid is being abused and u go burn your neighbor's house down no investigation needed. is that a just or fairer sytem.

yes we must protect kids at all costs but Never AT THE cost of other people's basic liberty and freedom rights and NEVER without some sense of due process and fairness to all. yes, some people do lie and exaggerate, many rape calims are factually dismissed and found to be totally baseless, just there are many that are factually true but tragically ignored. a just society must always investigate these accusations fairly and with an open mind free of impulsive hysteria. u go where the FACTS lead u not where ur opinion demand that u go. those who prejudge can only see and defend their blindness. dont prejudge people so that u avoid blindness and later shock as with the casey anthony case, duke lacrosse case and other such events.

u actually dilute the seriousness of your cause when u do this. its like crying wolf, when there is a real case, people hesitate due to your false hysteria alarms.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

This thread is documenatary (digital though it may be) evidence that the First Amendment is alive and well.  Disgustingly poor taste however. And, yes, I stand by the adverb in the preceding sentence.
    Posted by ATJ
    oh its not poor taste for you self-righteous, phony outrage types to prejudge guilt and encourage hysteria based on one-sided grand jury reports and openly  play judge, jury and executioner? really, really, really?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

I am a PSU fan but not an alumni It is a great place and the people are great that said 1)  In 1998 PSU, Paterno,Sandusky, DA, Police and a mother were all involved. Add to it the tape of him admitting wrong :                until we have a few more facts            But what they did so far seems right to me
    Posted by seawolfxs
    very welll said, fair and balanced if u will.... except i would say and ALLEGED tape of him admitting wrong. take the the entire grand jury report as a guideline, its not necessarily FACT just because the government says so. duke lacrosse players would be rotting somewhere, so will casey anthony, amanda knox and the tons of minorities subject to death row and rape charges that get overturned year after year.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Another ridiculous thread started by the self proclaimed "contrarian".  I submit that you take the opposite side of an issue because it gets you attention and reaction. 

If you believe half of what you wrote, I am repulsed by you and I feel worse for those who actually have to know you in real life.  It's clear that you like the attention, and I doubt you've really put the time researching your opinion.  You've picked the wrong topic with which to be a contrarian given what I've read and heard about the FACTS of the case so far.  You've managed to belittle victims of sexual abuse everywhere, congratulations.    

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In Response to Re: COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED? : oh its not poor taste for you self-righteous, phony outrage types to prejudge guilt and encourage hysteria based on one-sided grand jury reports and openly  play judge, jury and executioner? really, really, really?

The point, which you steadfastly choose to ignore, is that the subject you picked, not Sandusky's guilt or innocence, but an emotionally charged issue of incredible complexity, is a horribly tasteless and insenstive one for you to choose to reinforce your credentials as a contrarian.

Defend, deflect, obfuscate all you wish; it doesn't change the fact that choosing this one was an act of sheer stupidity.

Now take that and shove it up your self-righteous a-$$.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Just read that Sandusky's attorney Amendola supposedly impregnated a 17 year old girl when he was 40. He was her attorney back in the 90's and after she got pregnant he went on to marry her. Where is civilization going? Talk about ####ED UP!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

In Response to COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED?:
    sorry folks but as a contrarian i listen to facts and have no beef changing my sentiments when presented wITH NEW opinions or facts that no longer are aligned with the initial opinions or facts. i don't like people being scapegoated, there are always at least 2 sides to every story. i like most was ready to hang this guy , paterno and all "enablers" when all the initial charges and accusations first came out but after listening to his side last night on the great new show rockcenter on nbc with bob costas, i am willing to not jump all in on the bandwagon as is. i've seen this movie before including with the  american gal in italy and of course casey anthony. it all seems so open and shut until they have to prove it in a court of law and you realize its all circumstantial and innuendo BS. the reality is that not ONE single kid has come out and said via third party sources that any of them was actually penetrated or touched in any way. yes he showered with them and sandusky to his credit is not pulling a herman cain by denying every single charge beyond all belief including ever meeting with any of the alleged victims. this is america, not syria. the man is entitled to full innocence til proven guilty. words like monster on the shabby evidence as presently presented is INAPPROPRIATE. this is not an open and close case by any measures at this point. more than ever, it seems clear that the grad assistant did not in fact see any anal rape going on but only heard noises and what he ASSUMED was a rape. sandusky's lawyer has hinted that they found the now 20 yo adult who was the 10 y0 supposedly found in the shower and they seem willing to bring him to testify that sandusky was NEVER inappropriate in terms of actually penetration and illegal acts. again, its VERY inappropriate to shower with any minor who is not your own family or child for any reason (or atleast under age 15) but its not ILLEGAL! AND ASSUMING THEY BOTH WORKED OUT AND PLAYED OUT ON THE ATHLETIC FIELD, IS IT TOTALLY devoid of sense that they may incidentally share a PUBLIC shower together? i smell a witchhunt and a lot of tyranny by the majority here. a lot of premature excitation here. if michael jackson could get off, so could this man. now it makes some sense why paterno did not rush to judgment when presented the info by the assistant mccreary. this gentleman could still be PROVEN to be extremely guilty by LAW as more facts come out but if the evidence is more from how sandusky has presented it, no way he should be found guilty and the penn state and the state should pay damages to both sandusky and paterno and others who may have been unfairly unpersecuted. let's see how the FACTS shake out not the innuendo! i believe everyone would want that if it was you or a loved one in the same scenario.

Hard not to consider you a complete moron after this post.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Just read that Sandusky's attorney Amendola supposedly impregnated a 17 year old girl when he was 40. He was her attorney back in the 90's and after she got pregnant he went on to marry her. Where is civilization going? Talk about ####ED UP!
    Posted by Homecheese
    oh, this NEVERRR happened before, all this is newwwww? kids were safer with the greeks who made it a normal rite of passasge for little boys to sexually submit to old men? imagine if we had the internet and discussion boards back then? i'm sure people were bichin about covilization back then too. as one who is very familiar with the primitives and non-civilized people, i can only say "it must be great to never have to interact with the truly uncivilized".. as for AT and others who are ticked by the mere fact that i dared to start a thread challenging their sacred kool-aid, i say BUMHARDISH. in a free society, no subject is sacred or off limits (u should see what i do to religion and theists with their sacred gods that mandate the suspension of independent thought or OTHER views of gods) nor should any POSITION be unchallengeable regardless of how much the tyrannical majority want to make it so! thank god for AMERICAAAA!

because sandusky's lawyer is of questionable moral character makes him guiltyyy? how many lawyers are morally pure? newt gingrich is now the leading candidate for the "moral-majority, ever-judgmental" party, ask his ex-wife who was lackeyed by him when she was diagnosed and strickened with cancer how moral she thinks he is? the world is mostly greyyyy, not blak or white. get used to that and u 2 could enjoy being a CONTRARIAN with many of these sacred cows. digressing a bit, hope solo forced to leave solo from dancing with the stars last night is a MORALLLL abomination! where's the outrageeeee?

speaking of blak and white, as i've mentioned before, i happen to be black, perhaps many of u havent noticed that for many in this great land of ours racial injustice is as prevalent and as much a sickness and priority as child exploitation and pedophilic ACTS. do u want me or others spitefully attacking every WHITE person who is ever accused as a racist on a prima facie basis? or piling on where there's any smoke esp from a grand jury report? for the record, although i'm a proud ancestral negro, i am often just as contrarian to many members of my race in standing up for my white brothers and sisters when they are accused with non-conclusive OPINIONS and circumstancialities as i am thus far with this case.

once u give me evidence, all gloves are off. jimmy the greek, good riddance. david duke, good riddance. trent lott, ditto. ayn rand? now thats a good woman!  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

can anybody tell me that it is perfectly normal for a 58 year old man (at the time) to be in a football locker room shower at 9:30 at night showering with a 10 year old little boy that he is not related to? horsing around as he said and snapping towels and touching the boys leg....and this type of activity had been going on for over 13 years or so? railroaded? I have not the words to express how I (as a father) feel about what this monster did and the fact that the head football coach did nothing to stop it.
    sadusky is gonna love prison.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In Response to Re: COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED? : oh, this NEVERRR happened before, all this is newwwww? kids were safer with the greeks who made it a normal rite of passasge for little boys to sexually submit to old men? imagine if we had the internet and discussion boards back then? i'm sure people were bichin about covilization back then too. as one who is very familiar with the primitives and non-civilized people, i can only say "it must be great to never have to interact with the truly uncivilized".. as for AT and others who are ticked by the mere fact that i dared to start a thread challenging their sacred kool-aid, i say BUMHARDISH. in a free society, no subject is sacred or off limits (u should see what i do to religion and theists with their sacred gods that mandate the suspension of independent thought or OTHER views of gods) nor should any POSITION be unchallengeable regardless of how much the tyrannical majority want to make it so! thank god for AMERICAAAA! because sandusky's lawyer is of questionable moral character makes him guiltyyy? how many lawyers are morally pure? newt gingrich is now the leading candidate for the "moral-majority, ever-judgmental" party, ask his ex-wife who was lackeyed by him when she was diagnosed and strickened with cancer how moral she thinks he is? the world is mostly greyyyy, not blak or white. get used to that and u 2 could enjoy being a CONTRARIAN with many of these sacred cows. digressing a bit, hope solo forced to leave solo from dancing with the stars last night is a MORALLLL abomination! where's the outrageeeee? speaking of blak and white, as i've mentioned before, i happen to be black, perhaps many of u havent noticed that for many in this great land of ours racial injustice is as prevalent and as much a sickness and priority as child exploitation and pedophilic ACTS. do u want me or others spitefully attacking every WHITE person who is ever accused as a racist on a prima facie basis? or piling on where there's any smoke esp from a grand jury report? for the record, although i'm a proud ancestral negro, i am often just as contrarian to many members of my race in standing up for my white brothers and sisters when they are accused with non-conclusive OPINIONS and circumstancialities as i am thus far with this case. once u give me evidence, all gloves are off. jimmy the greek, good riddance. david duke, good riddance. trent lott, ditto. ayn rand? now thats a good woman!  

And now you play the race card.  You couldn't possibly understand how foolish you are making yourself look.

Sections
Shortcuts