COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY HAS BEEN RAILROADED LIKE OJ +THIS GUY?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED?

Yes, let's use the ancient Greeks and pederasty to make a point about boys abused in modern times.  The Spartans favoured "thinning the population" to cleanse the gene pool, so let's emulate them, pure dead brilliant.  That's about as far as I got before I realised that my time could be better spent picking my nose or something.   

CC, you are an antagonistic, pseudo-intellectual wank.  If you're black, then I'm the Queen of England.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Anyone notice how herman cain's victims all seem to be white women?  Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....mandingo syndrome....LMAO......enjoy that factoid CC?

Now...I think the pedophile/pederast ex-coach Sandusky from Penn State should get a fair trial...and then he should be hung by the neck until dead.....that would be fair....I think....due process and all....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED?:
    In Response to Re: COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED? : very welll said, fair and balanced if u will.... except i would say and ALLEGED tape of him admitting wrong. take the the entire grand jury report as a guideline, its not necessarily FACT just because the government says so. duke lacrosse players would be rotting somewhere, so will casey anthony, amanda knox and the tons of minorities subject to death row and rape charges that get overturned year after year.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Are you really this stupid? Do you even have the slightest inkling of what a Grand Jury is, who makes it up and what they are tasked with?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Yeah, Sandusky burried himself with the Costas interview.  When Costas asked him a yes or no question, "Did you sexually abuse children?", (paraphrase), his answer was classic for abusers, right down the line.  What a fool and he must have a fool for a lawyer as well....  Did not come into his head to just say no?  The powerful just never get it, they always think they are immune....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Yeah, Sandusky burried himself with the Costas interview.  When Costas asked him a yes or no question, "Did you sexually abuse children?", (paraphrase), his answer was classic for abusers, right down the line.  What a fool and he must have a fool for a lawyer as well....  Did not come into his head to just say no?  The powerful just never get it, they always think they are immune....
    Posted by Dessalines

I caught something on the news that their is now an investigation of a pedophile coverup at The Citadel. Maybe it's time to make child molestation and failure to report it to the police a federal offense with some serious mandatory prison time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED? : Are you really this stupid? Do you even have the slightest inkling of what a Grand Jury is, who makes it up and what they are tasked with?
    Posted by Evil2012
    very well. in college i was the chairman  of my college's student judiciary board and we had to study in detail such issues. thats y i'm a cynic of believing such things on face value. i volunteered for death penalty cases and research while working with closely with our law club and various legal institutions in the area. i also got to read and trial case after case where the local police and campus securty routinely messed up their investigations and indictments. a grand jury's report does not have the defendant's side in it. is that not clear to u? i know from what i yap, do u? esp from a pragamatic and experiential level not just some abstractive ivory tower view.

again the DUKE lacrosse players were indicted and the grand jury report lambasted them all. so give me a break, ANYONE the prosecution really wants indicted will be indicted! like getting a search warrant from most judges esp if u put TERRORISM somewhere in your request, real or imagined. its very one-sided initially!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED? : I caught something on the news that their is now an investigation of a pedophile coverup at The Citadel. Maybe it's time to make child molestation and failure to report it to the police a federal offense with some serious mandatory prison time.
    Posted by Evil2012
    EXACTLY!i would be fully in favor of something like that. in the same way people are held accountable for reporting murders, ditto with secual abuse of ALL kinds esp with kids. i would include animals as well. if someone bends over his dog and u know it, u should be held accountable. i would just put in safeguards where people are not accountable for innuendoes and witchhunt type rumors. but yes with mccreary in particular, i would be in favor of him being required to first report it to the police or making those higher up within a system/organization criminally accouintable for not reporting it immediately!  unfortuanately though it seems to be mostly a MALE or patriarchal-dominant environment issue such as the culture promoted in islamic or fundamentally religious, military, and football-mad places.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED? : very well. in college i was the chairman  of my college's student judiciary board and we had to study in detail such issues. thats y i'm a cynic of believing such things on face value. i volunteered for death penalty cases and research while working with closely with our law club and various legal institutions in the area. i also got to read and trial case after case where the local police and campus securty routinely messed up their investigations and indictments. a grand jury's report does not have the defendant's side in it. is that not clear to u? i know from what i yap, do u? esp from a pragamatic and experiential level not just some abstractive ivory tower view. again the DUKE lacrosse players were indicted and the grand jury report lambasted them all. so give me a break, ANYONE the prosecution really wants indicted will be indicted! like getting a search warrant from most judges esp if u put TERRORISM somewhere in your request, real or imagined. its very one-sided initially!

I've served on a grand jury which gives me slightly more experience than your college play courts.

The grand jury is tasked with hearing evidence and deciding...

1 If a crime has been committed
    2 If there is sufficient evidence to indict someone for the commission of the crime
    Both of these have been satisfied

Now if you think that the evidence presented on behalf of a half dozen victims is part of some strange government conspiracy to railroad a guy no one gives a rat'sass about then more power to you. You seem to angry that the victims are denying you the entertainment of presenting the details of their rape in front of the media. This is exactly why most states protect them. It's sad and sick.

Your hero will get his day in court and he will be found guilty. I then expect you to crawl on here and apologize for your idiocy

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED? : I've served on a grand jury which gives me slightly more experience than your college play courts. The grand jury is tasked with hearing evidence and deciding... 1 If a crime has been committed 2 If there is sufficient evidence to indict someone for the commission of the crime Both of these have been satisfied Now if you think that the evidence presented on behalf of a half dozen victims is part of some strange government conspiracy to railroad a guy no one gives a rat'sass about then more power to you. You seem to angry that the victims are denying you the entertainment of presenting the details of their rape in front of the media. This is exactly why most states protect them. It's sad and sick. Your hero will get his day in court and he will be found guilty. I then expect you to crawl on here and apologize for your idiocy
    Posted by Evil2012
    as romney would say, NICE TRY! i personally have leaned towards not innocent for mr. sandusky. in my opinion, he has crossed serious taboos and norms of society with regularity. being shunned can be a good thing. BUTTt BUTTT, we are talking criminality of law here. on that, i need FACTS. got that?

ok mr. grand juror, when the "evidence" was being presented was the defense allowed to object or present counterevidence or witness? of course not! people like u scare me, thats y i hesitate to join the lynch mob on anything without FACTS. maybe it exist, til i see it not finding cause of guilt on nothing. his interview actually was effective in humanizing him to the open-minded. he should do more. makes it hard for your pro-prosecution types to  railroad him. have u not heard the phrase "its possible for a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich".. there's a reason y that eists. prosecutors simply negotiate with themselves with u grand jury types. mr. lackey, y do u think you were picked in the first place?

u think they would put a contrarian more open to not automatically bend over to prosecutors or government types like me there? again stop with the naivete. it wouldnt shock me if they have real evidence somewhere and sandusky is as guilty as heck but it would not shock me if they have nothing as well. fact they've taken this long and are going out of their way to shame and scar him in the media by deliberately tainting the jury pool against him is a red flag. like the DUkies and ms. anthony, its often a classic case of them having NO CASE! yep drop dirt about his lawyer, his lack of morals and bla bla .. while relying on lackeys to make the synchronized jump of GUILT! i'm not falling for it. these are two totally unrelated issues.

he's scum but could STILL not be criminally guilty of breaking any law on the books or from penetrating any kid or going down on any of them. i hope ur man enough to drop on your knees and apologize to me if/when ur proven WRONG as i just outlined.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Thank you Cables if you read my aforementioned post I said the same thing. And contrary to the contraire I prefer to no longer respond to it's contrarians view.In Response to Re: COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED?:
    Another ridiculous thread started by the self proclaimed "contrarian".  I submit that you take the opposite side of an issue because it gets you attention and reaction.  If you believe half of what you wrote, I am repulsed by you and I feel worse for those who actually have to know you in real life.  It's clear that you like the attention, and I doubt you've really put the time researching your opinion.  You've picked the wrong topic with which to be a contrarian given what I've read and heard about the FACTS of the case so far.  You've managed to belittle victims of sexual abuse everywhere, congratulations.    
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

In Response to Re: COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED? : as romney would say, NICE TRY! i personally have leaned towards not innocent for mr. sandusky. in my opinion, he has crossed serious taboos and norms of society with regularity. being shunned can be a good thing. BUTTt BUTTT, we are talking criminality of law here. on that, i need FACTS. got that? ok mr. grand juror, when the "evidence" was being presented was the defense allowed to object or present counterevidence or witness? of course not! people like u scare me, thats y i hesitate to join the lynch mob on anything without FACTS. maybe it exist, til i see it not finding cause of guilt on nothing. his interview actually was effective in humanizing him to the open-minded. he should do more. makes it hard for your pro-prosecution types to  railroad him. have u not heard the phrase "its possible for a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich".. there's a reason y that eists. prosecutors simply negotiate with themselves with u grand jury types. mr. lackey, y do u think you were picked in the first place? u think they would put a contrarian more open to not automatically bend over to prosecutors or government types like me there? again stop with the naivete. it wouldnt shock me if they have real evidence somewhere and sandusky is as guilty as heck but it would not shock me if they have nothing as well. fact they've taken this long and are going out of their way to shame and scar him in the media by deliberately tainting the jury pool against him is a red flag. like the DUkies and ms. anthony, its often a classic case of them having NO CASE! yep drop dirt about his lawyer, his lack of morals and bla bla .. while relying on lackeys to make the synchronized jump of GUILT! i'm not falling for it. these are two totally unrelated issues. he's scum but could STILL not be criminally guilty of breaking any law on the books or from penetrating any kid or going down on any of them. i hope ur man enough to drop on your knees and apologize to me if/when ur proven WRONG as i just outlined.

You really believe the interview with Costas had the effect of humanizing him to the open-minded.  I consider myself open-minded, but I wouldn't consider his admission that he was "horsing around" in the showers with underage boys (not explicitly stated, but implied) an effective strategy to make him seem like an average human being.  That kind of faux pas wouldn't befall the average man.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED? : You really believe the interview with Costas had the effect of humanizing him to the open-minded.  I consider myself open-minded, but I wouldn't consider his admission that he was "horsing around" in the showers with underage boys (not explicitly stated, but implied) an effective strategy to make him seem like an average human being.  That kind of faux pas wouldn't befall the average man.
    Posted by sbruce9

It's more likely the interview was approved by his defense attorney in order to keep the story at the top of the news. That way the defense can later claim it will be impossible to get a fair trial because of all the pretrial publicity.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

Joe didn't call the cops because the President of PSU told him he was taking care of the incident and not to worry about it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Your worst post of all time. I'd consider deleting it. You're right that sometimes the legal system really screws up, however, this time you have more than 20 victims coming forward. You'll see in due time. 

Here's a couple articles for you to educate yourself with. A victim's mother: http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/17/us/pennsylvania-sandusky-case/?hpt=hp_t2

Another victim ready to testify: 

Sometimes taking a contrarian stance means ignoring prevailing facts and coming off like an unsympathetic jerk. Where is your moral outrage at what these kids went through?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Exclusive first look at Sandusky's new roommates at Penn State, er... State Pen

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Joe didn't call the cops because the President of PSU told him he was taking care of the incident and not to worry about it.
    Posted by MichFan
    EXACTLY... jopa so far as the FACTS say is the one guy who has clearly been railroaded! sandusky has been at worse imflamed and exaggerated but he certainly isnt some mr. innocent. i have MORAL outrage but i think there are others to have stronger outrage for than what the evidence actually says this guy has done so far. give me any evidence of actual penetration (meaning corroborating witnesses or 3 or 4 different kids (now adults) all saying the same things} then you get my max outrage.

sorry but i think there are worse monsters out there than those showering with kids and having a sensual attraction to them as opposed to a full-out bonerr in a sexualized manner. and i wouldnt stop or start with sandusky. these parents who dress their under 12 yo kids like prostitots are right up there,l showbiz helicopter moms are right up there.. make their kids esp daughters feel that their looks and bodies are the only thing worthy of esteeem or the main thing. i have perspective people. lets not focus all our rage on this one guy but ignore all the other far more blatnat open images including from abercrombie and fitch and so forth or the one where a 9yo girl was all dolled up in a micro-mini with her legs spread in a layout in a very provacative manner. that reaches and teaches others more negative behavior than this one guy as far as the facts speak at this time! look at the bigger pic! focus your outrage!

becuase everyone's doing it doesnt make it right. sometimes like in the duke case, the MAJORTY is wrong. heck with the stock market, the majority is OFTEN wrong. because a majority wants or votes for something doesnt mean it should be so. thats y we have the bill of rights, to protect the CONTRARIAN minorities. if the majority can keep throwing stuff out there, y should the franco harrises or myself just be quiet. only your feelings and sentiments should count. all opposition and threads should be silent or abandoned? come on! without me, some of u would delude yourself into thinking there is a consensus even amongst those who genuinely are repulsed by what he already has admitted to!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: COULD IT BE THAT SANDUSKY AND PATERNO WERE RAILROADED? : You really believe the interview with Costas had the effect of humanizing him to the open-minded.  I consider myself open-minded, but I wouldn't consider his admission that he was "horsing around" in the showers with underage boys (not explicitly stated, but implied) an effective strategy to make him seem like an average human being.  That kind of faux pas wouldn't befall the average man.
    Posted by sbruce9
    good point. meant humanizing in the sense that he at least admitted to something. i like herma cain but even i find it downright impossible that all 4 women are totally lying and he absolutely has no clue of what he actually may have done inappropriately. same with the bs of NEVER having met that other woman. sandusky is human to me for he at least responded without reading a speech from his lawyer and aDMITTED to something. was expecting him to deny every single charge and tout how perfect he is and how its a total witch hunt and how he is the best guy to ever have around kids and what a perfect role model he is (as michael jackson tried to do in that abc interview). anyone who admits anything nowadays gets some points with me. i've seen guys with far more evidence and real witnesses who deny everything. he cojuld have refused to discuss the case at all and instead talked about the lying witnesses and all his great deeds. I AND I'M SURE MANY OTHERS also found him honest and humanizing and extremely within reality and measured and reflective. would i want my kids hanging out with him? NO.

could he be guilty of far worse than he admitted to, very likely so. but we will see. still open on that til i see conclusive tangible evidence and witnesses and we stop with the bs hearsay and one-sided prosecutorial view of the grand jury report. the facts will lead me, not HYSTERIA! it was a great interview, he didnt hurt himself. those who are convinced based on one-sided opinions that he is guilty likely still do. many of us in the grey open area were forced to stay there and demand more FACTS! like elections, its about convincing the greys and independents not the extremes and easily convinced with authority-appeals.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

"jopa so far as the FACTS say is the one guy who has clearly been railroaded!"

At the risk of a multi-paragraph response, how's he been railroaded?  He looked the other way for years and years because he didn't want it to interfere with his sterling legacy.  Well guess what, too late, his legacy is what's happening right now. Nobody will remember anything he accomplished prior to this, and that's as it should be, because everything positive he may have achieved pales in comparison to what happened there, under his nose. Like it or not, PSU football is no longer Linebacker U or anything else that has to do with football, it's all about what happened to those kids.

If you think about it and how this will play out, I'd be somewhat surprised if they're playing football there much longer, except maybe at a much lower level.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Nah not likely.....He's pretty much toast before they even put a peg in the ground
    based on the grand jury synopsis.....

My opinion is that there were a number of blind eyes turned in this whole sordid mess.  At the root of it all?  MONEY!  Football and it's oeprations are a veritable cash cow for the University raking in profits upwards of 55M per annum and don't believe that sum  includes any bowl game appearances either......

And who exactly wanted thier name on any action  that was going stigmatize the hallowed university or um the cash cow?

Apparently no one at this point in review...

If the NCAA had any real backbone they would shut 'em down for a year or two when the smoke settles here.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Posted by MichFan

And as the months passed and it was evident nothing was being done Joe did??????

His ONLY defense is that he's senile.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Nah not likely.....He's pretty much toast before they even put a peg in the ground based on the grand jury synopsis..... My opinion is that there were a number of blind eyes turned in this whole sordid mess.  At the root of it all?  MONEY!  Football and it's oeprations are a veritable cash cow for the University raking in profits upwards of 55M per annum and don't believe that sum  includes any bowl game appearances either...... And who exactly wanted thier name on any action  that was going stigmatize the hallowed university or um the cash cow? Apparently no one at this point in review... If the NCAA had any real backbone they would shut 'em down for a year or two when the smoke settles here.....
    Posted by threejak

And now they'll start seeing how much money NOT doing anything will cost them. I heard something the other day that despite them being bowl eligible there's not a bowl committee on the planet that will sign them to play. No bowl corporate sponsor or company looking to buy commercial time wants their name spoken in the same sentence as Penn State or to have a Penn State banner in a camera shot with their logo.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from murphylo. Show murphylo's posts

One kid is one to many!   Anybody who knew about this and did nothing is just as guilty as Sandusky!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts