Could it go down like this?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Could it go down like this?

AH was at the scene. He was the driver. 4 guys in the vehicle. Things got out of hand between the victim and another guy. AH panicked and tried to cover up. 

This coming Monday he comes to his senses and co operates with the police and tells them what happened for the return of immunity. He is given probation.

The NFL suspends him 6-8 games.

He is available at the mid point of the season....

Do the Pats take him back? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Could it go down like this?

I can't imagine them allowing him back under any circumstances.  I can imagine them using this as a way to get out from under that absurd contract, however, regardless of the outcome.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I just can't see any scenario where he plays another down for the Pats. I don't want to speculate as to what occured or how much culpability he has in all this but it's incredibly disappointing that AH put himself in this position.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Something happened at AH's house.  Neighbors reportedly heard a gunshot.  AH destroyed the video evidence and his phone.  (The latter seems really stupid; the authorities should be able to reconstruct a lot of that; whatever's on that phone seems likely to be incriminating).  Odds appear high that AH committed one or more serious crimes relating to a homicide, and that he'll be facing serious criminal charges, apart from obstruction of justice.  I seriously doubt the prosecutors will offer him any sort of deal with full immunity at this point, even if he didn't pull the trigger. 

Don't see any chance he's coming back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I don't think the shooting happened at his house, but there was something on that video tape that someone did not want the police to see. They said the shooting happened where the body was found, almost a mile from his house. The neighbors would have heard shots from that distance. I live across a highway and through the woods from a shooting range, and some days the shots sound like they are in my back yard even though it is probably 3/4 of a mile away. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to Norger's comment:

Something happened at AH's house.  Neighbors reportedly heard a gunshot.  AH destroyed the video evidence and his phone.  (The latter seems really stupid; the authorities should be able to reconstruct a lot of that; whatever's on that phone seems likely to be incriminating).  Odds appear high that AH committed one or more serious crimes relating to a homicide, and that he'll be facing serious criminal charges, apart from obstruction of justice.  I seriously doubt the prosecutors will offer him any sort of deal with full immunity at this point, even if he didn't pull the trigger. 

Neighbors in the area around the spot where the body was found heard a gunshot, not in AH's neighborhood. I haven't heard that AH said he destroyed his own personal toys. If you have evidence to the contrary and are with holding it from an active investigation you too can be charged with obstruction of justice! Wow so many amatuer detectives...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I can't see it going down like that and even if it did, I don't see the pats having him back. People don't die execution style because things "got out of hand". Four guys don't go for a night out and come back with three and if things got a little crazy somebody would of talked by now. It sounds more like all three were in on this - I don't think Hernandez pulled the trigger, but I do think he very much had something to do with this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I can't see it going down like that and even if it did, I don't see the pats having him back. People don't die execution style because things "got out of hand". Four guys don't go for a night out and come back with three and if things got a little crazy somebody would of talked by now. It sounds more like all three were in on this - I don't think Hernandez pulled the trigger, but I do think he very much had something to do with this.

plus even if the best of all scenerios happens and Hernandez is completely innocent of everything what this has shown is that he is still hanging with the wrong crowd and is still capable of losing it and/or doing something violent or stupid-who is to say it won't happen again? it seems even big sports success and a child didn't change him that much

and I don't think Kraft will take kindly to the fact that he gave Hernandez a big money contract and Hernandez signed it knowing he should not do certain things or hang with certain people and take care of his family-and i bet all that came up in some form in the negotiations or the actual signing-and Hernandez promised to do so

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I think the only possible way he returns is if it somehow turns out he was set up to make it look like he was involved, and then had his daughters life threatened if he said anything or gave the police any information, leading to the smashed cell phone and destroyed video equiptment. Total speculation here, but weren't theresomehow two cars involved, the second being the sedan with the missing mirror? Whats the connection there, and who was in that car? Was it the same 4 guys who were in the bar video in Boston, or could it have been someone else? And the fact that no one has said one word about the other people involved, somehow it just does not add up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gint. Show gint's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

I just can't see any scenario where he plays another down for the Pats. I don't want to speculate as to what occured or how much culpability he has in all this but it's incredibly disappointing that AH put himself in this position.   

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

[QUOTE]

plus even if the best of all scenerios happens and Hernandez is completely innocent of everything what this has shown is that he is still hanging with the wrong crowd and is still capable of losing it and/or doing something violent or stupid-who is to say it won't happen again? it seems even big sports success and a child didn't change him that much

and I don't think Kraft will take kindly to the fact that he gave Hernandez a big money contract and Hernandez signed it knowing he should not do certain things or hang with certain people and take care of his family-and i bet all that came up in some form in the negotiations or the actual signing-and Hernandez promised to do so

[/QUOTE]

Ealier I googled arron hernandez and I found an article where it says there is no clause in his contract about things like that like alot of other pats have in thier contract and the pats could lose alot of money cause of this.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

I think the only possible way he returns is if it somehow turns out he was set up to make it look like he was involved, and then had his daughters life threatened if he said anything or gave the police any information, leading to the smashed cell phone and destroyed video equiptment. Total speculation here, but weren't theresomehow two cars involved, the second being the sedan with the missing mirror? Whats the connection there, and who was in that car? Was it the same 4 guys who were in the bar video in Boston, or could it have been someone else? And the fact that no one has said one word about the other people involved, somehow it just does not add up.

In Attleboro's war on crime, the worst criminal offenders are pursued by the detectives of the major case squad.  These are their stories...  bom bom!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Each day that goes by and additional events are revealed, the reality of this situation becomes more and more identifiable.  Think about these things:

(1) The dead guy dated Hernandez's girlfriend's sister.

(2) Somebody sung to the cops about whatever is or was in Hernadez's house.

(3) In my opinion, more than Hernandez is involved and that means eventually songbirds will sing, sing, sing... save your own backside.

(4) Also in my opinion, Hernandez is a punk and born to have trouble find him and he find trouble...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Ealier I googled arron hernandez and I found an article where it says there is no clause in his contract about things like that like alot of other pats have in thier contract and the pats could lose alot of money cause of this.

wow...if this is true it was a strange move and a bad one, especially if other pats have this is their contracts and considering hernandez's past

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

If Hern was the driver of the car, he didn't pull the trigger. Back of the head means that the person sitting behind the front passenger seat was the gun man. The only way Hern could be the killer is if Hern stopped, had the man turn his head towards the window and Hern pulled the trigger. Either way, the ballistics report should tell them the angle of the shot, the blood spatter too. It is obvious that Hern wasn't the killer since he's already been acknowledged as the driver of the car. Both the ballistic and blood spatter reports would've incriminated Hern if he were the killer, the problem in the case will most likely be who was sitting behind the dead man. The destroyed surveillance tape shows who sat where and the phone probably has Hern talking to the suspect and telling him what to do with the murder weapon.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

If he killed that guy,  he's going to jail for life with no questions asked and I have no opposition to his incarceration. But if he wasn't the killer and he's only protecting a friend, I can see the NFL handing him a 6 game ban, but he'll remain a Patriot.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

In response to Norger's comment:

It has been previously cfmd that the decedant was executed one mile from Mr. Henandez home.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

If Hern was the driver of the car, he didn't pull the trigger. Back of the head means that the person sitting behind the front passenger seat was the gun man. The only way Hern could be the killer is if Hern stopped, had the man turn his head towards the window and Hern pulled the trigger. Either way, the ballistics report should tell them the angle of the shot, the blood spatter too. It is obvious that Hern wasn't the killer since he's already been acknowledged as the driver of the car. Both the ballistic and blood spatter reports would've incriminated Hern if he were the killer, the problem in the case will most likely be who was sitting behind the dead man. The destroyed surveillance tape shows who sat where and the phone probably has Hern talking to the suspect and telling him what to do with the murder weapon.

Are there any reports that say the murder happened in a vehicle?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

If he killed that guy,  he's going to jail for life with no questions asked and I have no opposition to his incarceration. But if he wasn't the killer and he's only protecting a friend, I can see the NFL handing him a 6 game ban, but he'll remain a Patriot.

A/H hasn't been charged with anything yet despite all the media maggot  hoopla about "iminent" etc..Even if he is somehow exonerated legally, the stigma he has brought to the New England Patriots football team and supporting  brand will make him pretty much  dispensible is my guess.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

rkarp, what you've posted is in every way that I can see this coming down, a 'best case' scenario.  Possible?  Certainly.  Did it go down that way?  I have no idea but there's an awful lot of activity focused around AH and his residence. It doesn't look good.

With respect to AH ever playing football for the Pats again, I believe that is possible but highly unlikely.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

AH was at the scene. He was the driver. 4 guys in the vehicle. Things got out of hand between the victim and another guy. AH panicked and tried to cover up. 

This coming Monday he comes to his senses and co operates with the police and tells them what happened for the return of immunity. He is given probation.

The NFL suspends him 6-8 games.

He is available at the mid point of the season....

Do the Pats take him back? 

I don't think Hernandez ever panicked. He is being way too cool about it all.  I think if he wasn't involved or aware of it going to happen he would have cracked by now.  He would have gone right to the police and tried to clear his name from it all.  He is in deep and he knows it but this is just a way of life for him.  This is my opinion of course, hope I am wrong but man, it's all just so bizarre.  His days as a free man are numbered, I am afraid.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

The show of force yesterday was quite a spectacle.   Five days after the fact, when the police have already been to the residence several times beforehand under warrant, they have a team of 15-20 plus dogs back looking for something.   It smells like a pressure tactic to me. 

If AH hasn't talked yet, and doesn't talk after this episode, I'd guess they bring him in now under whatever charges they think will stand.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

I don't know how this will all go down, and I think there'll be alot more facts coming out in the near future.  Either way, I can't envision this coming out good for AH.  When something "smells" this bad, it's usually - well, bad.  The sad thing is - a young man was killed and his family must be heartbroken.  Don't know what these guys were into, but I don't understand why AH was into anything like this - seems he had so much to loose. . . . and at the end of day will undoubtedly lose it.  A sad thing indeed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Rae Carruth...

Say goodbye to Hernandez.

Sections
Shortcuts