Could LT(jets) being looking to become a Patriot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Could LT(jets) being looking to become a Patriot

Tomlinson can blow a goat. BTW- for those who missed it, he completely and epically sucked this year. 280 yards and 1 TD after playing ALL 16 games on a team that wants to run the football. That's less than Ridley, less than Woodhead, less than Benny. Faulk would have done more if he didn't spend half the season in the rehab center. He is done, good riddens. Go be "classy" somewhere else.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Could LT(jets) being looking to become a Patriot:
    [QUOTE]Tomlinson can blow a goat. BTW- for those who missed it, he completely and epically sucked this year. 280 yards and 1 TD after playing ALL 16 games on a team that wants to run the football. That's less than Ridley, less than Woodhead, less than Benny. Faulk would have done more if he didn't spend half the season in the rehab center. He is done, good riddens. Go be "classy" somewhere else.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

He has been hanging out with Sanchez, so there is a strong possibility he has blown a goat. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cincyscott. Show cincyscott's posts

In response to "Could LT(jets) being looking to become a Patriot": [QUOTE]LT had high praise today on an Espn interview today for the Pats and Tom Brady. He was on trying to clarify what went wrong with dah jets. And he ended up saying he is not sure if he will retire or keep going. But his praise for the Pats made me wonder if he was looking for his next job. Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE] He's got ink on botjh legs of his tme eith the chargers and the jets...where's he goons put the pats logo. No way this happens. Too many bridges burned.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]I saw the same show and thought it was weird he was praising TB and the Pats (after all his crying in SD 2006 - no class, etc).  But I agree with most here, I still think he is a cry baby and would not want him on the Pats.  I'll take Woodhead and Ridley anyday over him.
    Posted by IraqSteve[/QUOTE]

Oh, I am not saying I want him on the Pats. Just interesting with all his praise after all his distaste for the Pats.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

[QUOTE]Personality aside, LT did have a better year on the field than Faulk. Not saying that he should have a spot on the team, but his on field performance indicates he can still contribute as a 3rd down or rotational back. I prefer to see the Pats carry 4 backs next year and would be happy to see Benny, Woody, Ridley and Vereen as those 4. It's fine to pile on LT for what he says or said. But his performance on the field indicates he could help most NFL teams.
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

Wait, I wasnt aware that a number 2 back could have a better year then a number 5 back.

Lawfirm->woodhead->riddley->AH->faulk

I'm sure brady had a better runing year then faulk at this point.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

We took Hanseworth which surprised me, so nothing Belichick does surprises me anymore.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Yep...i wouldn't want to see him on the Pats.  I don't think BB has any reason to throw an aging RB a bone.  I'd sooner have Faulk back for another inactive year than LT.  He doesn't bring much to the table.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

I don't blame the guy for stroking the Pats, he's keeping his options open for a job and wants a chance to compete for the championship before he retires. 

I'd have a tough time believing it if the Pats actually brought him in though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Bring him in to camp. Let him get reps with the prsctice squad then cut him in the final cut down.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

"Never" is an awfully long time but LT certainly was gushing a bit......
    A bit old and shop-worn for us but when healthy still can scamper.
    Just sayin...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejusox21. Show ejusox21's posts

Who cares what LT has to say about us?!?!
    SUGGS- Public Enemy#1...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

It's blasphemy to even start a thread like this. LT is a cry baby has been. One of the many Patriot haters since we whipped them a few years back.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Seeing him in a Pats uniform would be harder to bear than the Superbowl loss to the Giants.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Could LT(jets) being looking to become a Patriot : I just happened to catch an interview today on Espn. I was stunned at all the praise he gave the Pats. The interviewer was Suzy Kolber.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

He could never make up for all the smack he's talked in the past especially about spygate and calling the team classless after we destroyed them in the playoffs.
    Backpedaling is a sign of weakness. Now, not only do I hate him, I just lost any respect I had for him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Could LT(jets) being looking to become a Patriot": [QUOTE]Personality aside, LT did have a better year on the field than Faulk. Not saying that he should have a spot on the team, but his on field performance indicates he can still contribute as a 3rd down or rotational back. I prefer to see the Pats carry 4 backs next year and would be happy to see Benny, Woody, Ridley and Vereen as those 4. It's fine to pile on LT for what he says or said. But his performance on the field indicates he could help most NFL teams. Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE] U a troll or an idiot

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Could LT(jets) being looking to become a Patriot": U a troll or an idiot
    Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE]

I really don't give a sh*t whether he could help most teams or not. I just don't want to see his whiny, punk azz in this team.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to "Re: Could LT(jets) being looking to become a Patriot": [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Could LT(jets) being looking to become a Patriot": U a troll or an idiot Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE] Since I am not a troll, I must be an idiot. I am not saying he fits on the Pats. I am saying, if he wants to play next year, he will find a team and contribute. He did have 42 rcpts and does pick up the rush well. Again, personality aside, if the Pats lose Benny to FA, and need or want a 4th or 5th RB, at the right price, LT fits on the field. Obviously he doesn't based on his distaste for the Pats and BB. But the guy can contribute in the right role.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UPSTATENYPATSFAN. Show UPSTATENYPATSFAN's posts

Yah, do you all rememer this one when LT was out in SD?:
    They Danced On Our Logo, Boo, Hoo! LOL! No way I want him!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Could LT(jets) being looking to become a Patriot:
    [QUOTE]LT had high praise today on an Espn interview today for the Pats and Tom Brady. He was on trying to clarify what went wrong with dah jets. And he ended up saying he is not sure if he will retire or keep going. But his praise for the Pats made me wonder if he was looking for his next job.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't want to see this cry-baby has-been on the Pats, even if he were willing to play for free.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]Seeing him in a Pats uniform would be harder to bear than the Superbowl loss to the Giants.
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]

That game is still hard to bear, so that is saying something.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Could LT(jets) being looking to become a Patriot": [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Could LT(jets) being looking to become a Patriot": Since I am not a troll, I must be an idiot. I am not saying he fits on the Pats. I am saying, if he wants to play next year, he will find a team and contribute. He did have 42 rcpts and does pick up the rush well. Again, personality aside, if the Pats lose Benny to FA, and need or want a 4th or 5th RB, at the right price, LT fits on the field. Obviously he doesn't based on his distaste for the Pats and BB. But the guy can contribute in the right role. Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE] You said "personality aside" like it doesnt matter at all! The guy is perrenial loser and a sore one. If personality

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Could LT(jets) being looking to become a Patriot": [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Could LT(jets) being looking to become a Patriot": You said "personality aside" like it doesnt matter at all! The guy is perrenial loser and a sore one. If personality Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE] If personalit didnt matter then JETS would be a football team not a circus

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Noway!! We want winners not whinners.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Could LT(jets) being looking to become a Patriot": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Could LT(jets) being looking to become a Patriot : He's both. Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE] Wow thats the rarest of them all!

Sections
Shortcuts