could PAOLI (now out of KC) and ROMEO now walk thru those doors as CONSULTANTS for the playoffs?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: could PAOLI (now out of KC) and ROMEO now walk thru those doors as CONSULTANTS for the playoffs?

nostalgia

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Re: could PAOLI (now out of KC) and ROMEO now walk thru those doors as CONSULTANTS for the playoffs?

drugs

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Is Chuck Fairbanks still available?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Snicker at responses above.  I'm not sure what Pioli would do for us at this stage.  He wasn't super fantastic in his later years for New England either.  The Monty Beisel/Chad Brown/Duane Starks pickups still haunt me. :)

I still like Rac as some sort of defensive consultant/assistant coach.  He has enough cred to tell Bill when something works or doesn't.  He CAN still design some solid defenses using players off the street...which as we've seen, happens quite often here in NE and around the NFL.  I'd also venture a *WILD* guess that he's a very superior teacher than the Unibomber lookalike.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Bring on Romeo...special consultant for game vs Denver...fly him to the divisional game...n start it there...he would cement our chances of going to sup bowl

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

How did Romeo do against the Broncos last week???  Or Yea, No Thanks!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Who's Paoli?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who's Paoli?

[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that some drink those "Young Guns" were drinking? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL. Maybe Romeo since him and BB are buddies from way back. but what would Pioli bring to the table?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who's Paoli?

[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that some drink those "Young Guns" were drinking? 

[/QUOTE]

I think you mean Peyote, and it's not a drink.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyote

[/QUOTE]

It was a joke Russ. Paoli...Peyote. I was poking fun at the spelling

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.