Could Steelers Miss Playoffs- They are trying out Brian Hoyer and Kafka

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Could Steelers Miss Playoffs- They are trying out Brian Hoyer and Kafka

it would be a nice blessing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Could Steelers Miss Playoffs- They are trying out Brian Hoyer and Kafka

I do not like the Steelers and all those faggy terrible towels! I hope they win one more game this year, against baltimore only to help us with seeding adn lose the rest. Coach Mike Tomlin is a classless dirty coach and his team is just like him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

I'd rather face Pitts rather than the Ravens. Either way, Houston will be the team to beat in the AFC playoffs

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Where are all the folks who thought we could get a #2 for Hoyer? Just another example of the tendency by some to grossly overrate.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

so angry

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to seymonster's comment:
    [QUOTE]

so angry

[/QUOTE]

What are you angry about?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

not me

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

How is Tomlinson classless?  I've always thought he seemed like a pretty good guy.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Where are all the folks who thought we could get a #2 for Hoyer? Just another example of the tendency by some to grossly overrate.

[/QUOTE]

I know, and I think there were even some people that wanted to trade Brady and insert Hoyer...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hoyer will never be a starting QB in this league.  I never could see what the Patriots liked about him.  I don't think he will stick around as a backup anywhere either. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

They will most likely beat the Browns this week, Charlie Batch is 8-2 in games he has started for them and is pretty much exactly what you want in a backup QB. I don't know what the rest of their schedule looks like, but I don't see them missing the playoffs, simply because...who else is going to get those Wild Card Spots?

Right now there are three main contenders that I see, Colts, Steelers, and Bengals.

Out of those three, I would want the Colts in a head to head matchup, considering we just dismantled them once. But I'm not so sure they will make it, they are a young team and might hit the wall. The Bengals have a dangerous offense...when Dalton plays well. AJ Green is an absolute beast but if Dalton throws 3 or 4 picks, that won't do them much good. The Steelers are the most seasoned and dangerous team of the three...and I think they make the playoffs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I do not like the Steelers and all those faggy terrible towels! I hope they win one more game this year, against baltimore only to help us with seeding adn lose the rest. Coach Mike Tomlin is a classless dirty coach and his team is just like him.

[/QUOTE]

Q - what did Tomlin do? I also thought he was a good guy and a good coach. Old school and tough. I would rather play Pitt than Balt. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Q - what did Tomlin do? I also thought he was a good guy and a good coach. Old school and tough. I would rather play Pitt than Balt. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing when I was listening to NFL radio this afternoon when they said Pitt signed Hoyer. Decimated QB situation and week 12 is far from a #2 pick

Sections
Shortcuts