Could The Jests Get The Last Laugh?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Could The Jests Get The Last Laugh?

Tampa Bay (is Tampa Bay)
    Atlanta (minus QB Ryan potentially)
    Indy (Why would they even try on this one esp if it could mean helping us?)
    Cincy

I still think we win but the Jets are more likely than the phins i think

Miami seems less likely at Jacksonville (7-5), at Tennessee (5-7), Houston (5-7), Pittsburgh (6-6) but Carucci predicted they take the division title again this year

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d814dbd6d&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Could The Jests Get The Last Laugh?

Ryan should be back for that game, Indy is tough, and Cincy will not be a walk in the park; especially if they are fighting for a good seed.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Could The Jets Get the Last Laugh?"

No...hold on, wait...nope. Wellll, no...not really.  The NY Jet's being awful is a certainty unrelated to The Patriot's struggles.  The brief lifespan of The NY Jet's Seasons, Falls in between Death and Taxes, And The Patriots ain't Their Collection Agent or their mortician (The NYJ couldn't be resurrected if God gave them a tax break).  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

The best laugh is to laugh at yourself...and there is always plenty to laugh about if you are a Jest.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Could The Jests Get The Last Laugh?:
    Tampa Bay (is Tampa Bay) Atlanta (minus QB Ryan potentially) Indy (Why would they even try on this one esp if it could mean helping us?) Cincy I still think we win but the Jets are more likely than the phins i think Miami seems less likely at Jacksonville (7-5), at Tennessee (5-7), Houston (5-7), Pittsburgh (6-6) but Carucci predicted they take the division title again this year http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d814dbd6d&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true
    Posted by sirpinochle

With a 2-4 divisional record, the Jets will have a hard time winning any tiebreakers.

If it's going to be somebody, it's going to be the Dolphins.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maybnot. Show maybnot's posts

FORGIV ME IF I DONT TAK VIC TO THE BANK, MIA IS R ONLY REAL THREAT IN  THIS DIVSION(AFC EAST) GRANTED, BUT THIS IS A PLAYOFF GAME FOR BOTH MIA N JACK. CANT BELIEVE HOW WE LOST LAST WEEK, N DONT SEE JACK DOIN THE SAME, MIA HAS BECOME XTREMELY PREDICTABLE SINCE BROWN WENT DOWN, JACK DEL-RIO IS FIGHTIN 2 SAV HIS JOB, ALONG W/ HIS TEAMS PLAYOFFS CHANCES, CANT SEE EM LOSIN 2 THE FINS THIS WKEND N UNLESS CLEMONS TEARS IT UP I CANT C THE JETS FINISHIN STRONG

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

suprised not to hear more amens. i still think if the pats strugle the jets are more likely to win the division than miami- even though the jets are clearly the third best team in the east

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Could The Jests Get The Last Laugh?:
    suprised not to hear more amens. i still think if the pats strugle the jets are more likely to win the division than miami- even though the jets are clearly the third best team in the east
    Posted by sirpinochle

It's got nothing to do who's the best or amens.

THE JETS HAVE A 2-4 DIVISIONAL RECORD.  THEY WON'T WIN ANY TIEBREAKERS.  THEY HAVE TO HOPE THE PATRIOTS AND DOLPHINS FALL APART.

They not only need to win all three games, but:
    -They need the Patriots to lose twice
    -They need the Dolphins to lose

Do I think that the Jets will win their last three games? No.  Do I think the Jets will win their last three games AND the Patriots will lose TWICE AND the Dolphins will lose once.  H*ll f*ck*ng no.

Get your Jets fan a*s*s outta here and stop trying to get Pats fans to endorse the Jets, d*ckhead

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

haha. im a pats fans. i was just trying to debate which team is more likely to go to playoffs, the phins or the jets, if the pats continue to struggle.
    but i do love the pats... GO PATS

In Response to Re: Could The Jests Get The Last Laugh? : It's got nothing to do who's the best or amens. THE JETS HAVE A 2-4 DIVISIONAL RECORD.  THEY WON'T WIN ANY TIEBREAKERS.  THEY HAVE TO HOPE THE PATRIOTS AND DOLPHINS FALL APART. They not only need to win all three games, but: -They need the Patriots to lose twice -They need the Dolphins to lose Do I think that the Jets will win their last three games? No.  Do I think the Jets will win their last three games AND the Patriots will lose TWICE AND the Dolphins will lose once.  H*ll f*ck*ng no. Get your Jets fan a*s*s outta here and stop trying to get Pats fans to endorse the Jets, d*ckhead
    Posted by NickC1188

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Of course they will.

Green New Jersey gets the first laugh, the last laugh, and all the laughs in between.

They're humorlicious.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Nahhh. They will fall apart.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

Tampa Bay (is Tampa Bay) Atlanta (minus QB Ryan potentially) Indy (Why would they even try on this one esp if it could mean helping us?) Cincy I still think we win but the Jets are more likely than the phins i think Miami seems less likely at Jacksonville (7-5), at Tennessee (5-7), Houston (5-7), Pittsburgh (6-6) but Carucci predicted they take the division title again this year http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d814dbd6d&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true
    Posted by sirpinochle

hahahahahaha NO.

The Jets have a 2-4 division record. They need both the Pats and Dolphins to mess up to win the division. Even if Indy is resting some players, which we don't know they'll be doing, I say that's a tough game. I don't think they will beat the Bengals, either. In any case, they have to play really, really good football to even have a shot and last time I checked, they were still the '09 NY Jets.

The Phins have a better chance of pulling it off with their 4-2 division record. I'm predicting a loss for their game in Tennessee, and they might drop one of two against Jacksonville and Pittsburgh. Jacksonville has a 5-1 home record, and the Steelers will be playing pretty angry football with nothing to lose by the last week of the regular season. Still, they could run the table or come out of it with one loss -- they have a better schedule for it than Rex Cryan's crew, not to mention a better team.

I still say the Pats win the division this year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

The best laugh is to laugh at yourself...and there is always plenty to laugh about if you are a Jest.
    Posted by krismk
    ..and plenty to cry and whine about if you're a Patsie

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Kellen Clemens is starting this Sunday .....Pfft who's laughing now

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Parish-sez. Show Parish-sez's posts

Only if its 1969

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

FORGIV ME IF I DONT TAK VIC TO THE BANK, MIA IS R ONLY REAL THREAT IN  THIS DIVSION(AFC EAST) GRANTED, BUT THIS IS A PLAYOFF GAME FOR BOTH MIA N JACK. CANT BELIEVE HOW WE LOST LAST WEEK, N DONT SEE JACK DOIN THE SAME, MIA HAS BECOME XTREMELY PREDICTABLE SINCE BROWN WENT DOWN, JACK DEL-RIO IS FIGHTIN 2 SAV HIS JOB, ALONG W/ HIS TEAMS PLAYOFFS CHANCES, CANT SEE EM LOSIN 2 THE FINS THIS WKEND N UNLESS CLEMONS TEARS IT UP I CANT C THE JETS FINISHIN STRONG
    Posted by maybnot

What are you 10 years old?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Of course they will. Green New Jersey gets the first laugh, the last laugh, and all the laughs in between. They're humorlicious.
    Posted by prairiemike

Personally I prefer the 3 Stooges or the Marx Brothers when it comes to football comedy. Both were funnier and better on the football field than the Jests.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

Yeah, I can't see the Jets even unding up over .500. It will come down to Mia-Ne with the pats barely pulling it out. I think Baltimore will have the same record as the phins but a better afc record which will "backdoor" them into the playoffs...unfortunately.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In Response to Re: Could The Jests Get The Last Laugh? : Personally I prefer the 3 Stooges or the Marx Brothers when it comes to football comedy. Both were funnier and better on the football field than the Jests.
    Posted by Evil2009
    ....and the Pats are just as funny. But not to the homer fans that can't deal with any criticism or trouble or they bail by the dozen ("dump BB""the Colts get all the calls""bench TB"). I personally don't see them making the post season but if the Pats don't either I'll enjoy reading the wailing and whining fans on this board

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Posted by sirpinochle

Why would Indy try? Well, there is that whole undefeated season thingie...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Tony Dungheap said the colts would sit their starters

In Response to Could The Jests Get The Last Laugh? : Why would Indy try? Well, there is that whole undefeated season thingie...
    Posted by mikzor

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lynnluvspats. Show lynnluvspats's posts

Uh.. Tony Dungy... didn't he USE to be the coach of the Colts.... Lets wait to see what Caldwell (is that his name?) has to say!

Tony Dungheap said the colts would sit their starters In Response to Re: Could The Jests Get The Last Laugh? :
    Posted by sirpinochle

Sections
Shortcuts