Could there be anything better ...?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Could there be anything better ...?

For a sports-related event, that is not actually a game, to be in the Pats bunker on Draft Day? 

To see their board ...

To hear their honest opinions of players as the draft progresses ...

Priceless.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Could there be anything better ...?

No, I don't think there is anything better... totally agree.... priceless.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I hope one day after BB retires they show his draft boards and talk about who they picked, who they passed on and why.  

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It would be great to be that "fly on the wall", better yet, to be able to peek into BB's head and see what he is thinking as the draft goes along.  I know there will be a lot of folks here who will pound on the Pats and BB on some draft picks when all is said and done.  We need to keep in mind BB thinks what is best for the TEAM and not to please the fans and their fantasy league thoughts and ideas.  Given what the Pats did in the off season to date, this draft could set them up to be a very strong contender for another SB trophy.  

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

For a grown man this day reminds me of the feeling I had as a kid on Christmas Eve...I'm not kidding...I love this stuff and have friends, one who I visited yesterday at work, who are ready to football rock and roll with a serious prejudice...good thing he was the boss...we shut the door and talked draft for an hour...I'm primed and ready...I'll have two TV's going to cover both NFL Network (Mayock) and ESPN to listen to the battling bickerson's (Kiper and McShay) and have the computer on the SI website to follow the selected players going off their big board...

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Hmm!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I hope one day after BB retires they show his draft boards and talk about who they picked, who they passed on and why.  

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

[/QUOTE]

"I really feel like eff-ing with those armchair GMs on BDC, so I'm gonna go ahead and select Tavon Wilson in the second round."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I think when all is said and done, BB will be a little more open in regards to his drafting, coaching, player eval philosophies.  A book, maybe?  He's a student of the game but doesn't like giving his opponent any kind of information that he deems to be an advantage....and he also likes trolling the media.  He's the most interesting man in the world.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think when all is said and done, BB will be a little more open in regards to his drafting, coaching, player eval philosophies.  A book, maybe?  He's a student of the game but doesn't like giving his opponent any kind of information that he deems to be an advantage....and he also likes trolling the media.  He's the most interesting man in the world.

[/QUOTE]
    And when he's thirsty, he drinks ????? (He won't even share this information.)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nope...  That guy works for Dos Equis and he lives in Vermont.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

For a grown man this day reminds me of the feeling I had as a kid on Christmas Eve...I'm not kidding...I love this stuff and have friends, one who I visited yesterday at work, who are ready to football rock and roll with a serious prejudice...good thing he was the boss...we shut the door and talked draft for an hour...I'm primed and ready...I'll have two TV's going to cover both NFL Network (Mayock) and ESPN to listen to the battling bickerson's (Kiper and McShay) and have the computer on the SI website to follow the selected players going off their big board...

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!

[/QUOTE]

I'm with you. I've always called it my Christmas. And my wife has always thought me crazy. I'm not sure yet whether I'll watch ESPN or NFL Network live, but I will record them both and watch the other later. Can't get enough.

12. This post has been removed.