Could this be a serendipitous thing for Shawn Crable?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Could this be a serendipitous thing for Shawn Crable?

With the Patriots trading former 1st round pick Laurence Maroney for tow 2010 draft pick a day after releasing Marques Murrell and reinstating Ojinnaka to the 53 man roster, what does that mean for the vacant 53rd roster spot? 

Do Murrell get resigned or is it time for the Crable era to begin? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: Could this be a serendipitous thing for Shawn Crable?

Maybe something is in the works for a new player.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I'll sleep a happy man if I see Crable's knee in Sanchez's back on sunday. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Are you saying that Crable is a fortunate discovery thru accident?...sorta, I guess...he is an accident just waiting to happen....again...and again...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Could this be a serendipitous thing for Shawn Crable?:
    [QUOTE]Maybe something is in the works for a new player.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

I'd like to think so

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Mankins? Wendell back to practice squad(eligible?)? ...and then resign Murrell?

Who the heck knows.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

If the Pats trade Crable, instead of a 6th round pick, they have to throw in hot tub.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Troy Brown is coming back to replace LM at RB.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

No, Crable still stinks. Murrell will probably come back.

I don't understand how you think 49Pats. Moss might not be back next year? Does that mean Crable will take Moss's roster spot? 

Tom Brady got into a car accident. Does that mean Crable will suddenly be a force? It seems like you connect your boy Crable (who still hasn't played an NFL snap) to totally and completely unrelated issues just to bring him up. It's kind of annoying. 

People talk about Maroney as a waste. What does that make Crable? The guy is such a loser, and I doubt he'd be able to sustain a job at McDonalds based on his performance (or lack thereof) in NE. Why don't you get behind Ninkovich or Cunningham, two guys who actually will play?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]No, Crable still stinks. Murrell will probably come back. I don't understand how you think 49Pats. Moss might not be back next year? Does that mean Crable will take Moss's roster spot?  Tom Brady got into a car accident. Does that mean Crable will suddenly be a force? It seems like you connect your boy Crable (who still hasn't played an NFL snap) to totally and completely unrelated issues just to bring him up. It's kind of annoying.  People talk about Maroney as a waste. What does that make Crable? The guy is such a loser, and I doubt he'd be able to sustain a job at McDonalds based on his performance (or lack thereof) in NE. Why don't you get behind Ninkovich or Cunningham, two guys who actually will play?
    Posted by Rockdog1293000[/QUOTE]

Actually, we don't know if Crable is good or bad. We know he can't stay healthy and that's all, but we only have 52 people on the roster. The Pats need to sign another guy. 

And I am fully behind Cunningham, but Ninkovich isn't a NFL starter. I hope Cunningham will be a force in the NFL and I hope for nothing more than the best, but we only have 3 OLBs on the roster. The Pats need to add depth to that position. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Will all due respect, how do you know Ninko is not an NFL starter? He started the the first game and did a good job setting the edge and getting pressure on the QB. The pats fared well in the games he started last year. He also has a good attitude and seems like he'd kill to do well given this opportunity, unlike your boy Shawn "this year I'll work hard" Crable. Crable is just a loser who isn't taking advantage of these opportunities. 

Is Crable healthy now? Why isn't he on the roster? Why was he a healthy scratch in 2008 for the first 8 games? I just don't think he belongs in the NFL. He doesn't have the work ethic or intelligence or lower body strength. And he's not that talented either. He was a third round pick in a weak draft class. He came from a big school, but didn't really stand out as a top player nationally (he wouldn't been a first round pick then like Brandon Graham). EVERY player in the NFL is really good in college so don't quote college stats as way to prove Crable's talents. Vernon Gholston was a better college player, and where is he? Crable hasn't done anything in the NFL for three freakin years, yet you still hide behind this injury stuff. You're telling me that he hasn't been healthy for three full years? 

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Could this be a serendipitous thing for Shawn Crable? : Actually, we don't know if Crable is good or bad. We know he can't stay healthy and that's all, but we only have 52 people on the roster. The Pats need to sign another guy.  And I am fully behind Cunningham, but Ninkovich isn't a NFL starter. I hope Cunningham will be a force in the NFL and I hope for nothing more than the best, but we only have 3 OLBs on the roster. The Pats need to add depth to that position. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

I do agree they need depth at OLB, but Murrell is a better choice since he's not Shawn Crable. I wouldn't trust that guy to drive a school bus. 

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Could this be a serendipitous thing for Shawn Crable? : Actually, we don't know if Crable is good or bad. We know he can't stay healthy and that's all, but we only have 52 people on the roster. The Pats need to sign another guy.  And I am fully behind Cunningham, but Ninkovich isn't a NFL starter. I hope Cunningham will be a force in the NFL and I hope for nothing more than the best, but we only have 3 OLBs on the roster. The Pats need to add depth to that position. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Also, why did none of the other 31 teams take a flyer on Crable is he is indeed talented? I mean, guys like Bethel Johnson and Chad Jackson were even given another chance by other teams, yet Crable wasn't even brought into another training camp. Yet a lot of teams need good pass rushers. Hmmmm....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]Also, why did none of the other 31 teams take a flyer on Crable is he is indeed talented? I mean, guys like Bethel Johnson and Chad Jackson were even given another chance by other teams, yet Crable wasn't even brought into another training camp. Yet a lot of teams need good pass rushers. Hmmmm....
    Posted by Rockdog1293000[/QUOTE]

Crable was hurt, that's why Belichick cut him in the first place.