Could this Work?......Trade Brady for Big Ben and some picks......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Could this Work?......Trade Brady for Big Ben and some picks......

I know this sounds crazy but just listen.....Brady is still nursing his bum knee, he still has trouble with throwing the long ball and he cant run to save his life. He's old, married and now says the Patriots have no leader ship...
    Step in Big Ben. First he has no fear none at all, how could he, he had his brains scrambled in a motorcycle accident. This guy can throw the long ball and from anywhere on the field, and he can run his way out of danger. He's even a leader off the field, how else could you explain getting state troopers and cops to set you up and keep yoru back. And look, he's single and knows how to get the chicks, so just think what he could do for the Patriots. MORE SUPERBOWLS YEAHHHHHHHHHYell
    Now before you get hatefull, YES IM JUST JOKING, but you have to look towards the future now since this is becoming a league of potential convicts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

Re: Could this Work?......Trade Brady for Big Ben and some picks......

Really dont think the Pats need to look towards the future yet at QB.... QB's dont sit for 2-3 seasons like they routinely used to. We could get a guy early in the 2012 draft and still develop him

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

No thanks, I want a quarterback who can get his rocks off and according to the police report it sounds like Big Ben had a wee bit of a problem

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I would gladly trade Brady for Big Ben and about thirty first rounders.  Then I'd jettison Big Ben of course.  Even Tom Brady isn't worth thirty first rounders.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccusson1122. Show ccusson1122's posts

quit posting pointless dumb posts.. Brady is way better than ben and no issues . lets get real

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: Could this Work?......Trade Brady for Big Ben and some picks......:
    quit posting pointless dumb posts.. Brady is way better than ben and no issues . lets get real
    Posted by ccusson1122

No I dont have to.........and this isnt a dumb post! Its a good one

Sections
Shortcuts