could THOMPKINS someday channel his inner HERNY? 7 mostly drug-related arrests in high school alone!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: could THOMPKINS someday channel his inner HERNY? 7 mostly drug-related arrests in high school alone!

take  a bath!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81patsfan. Show 81patsfan's posts

Re: could THOMPKINS someday channel his inner HERNY? 7 mostly drug-related arrests in high school alone!

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

what does it mean that this guy was allowed to walk thru our doors. was high on florida teams list bit ewen those guys were scared off by his record. apparently no issues in college but i'we learned not to trust that.. likely enabled.. he's been lights out in camp and like hern has earned eweryone's trust with his personality and talent. there's a reason noone else signed him .. just sayin.. would bet had hern been arrested beforehand, we think a raincheck on him.. anywho, just hope we arent planning on the second contract right about now. heard talib started shaking after reading his rap sheet.

SHUT THE HELL UP and stay off the message board

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

what does it mean that this guy was allowed to walk thru our doors. was high on florida teams list bit ewen those guys were scared off by his record. apparently no issues in college but i'we learned not to trust that.. likely enabled.. he's been lights out in camp and like hern has earned eweryone's trust with his personality and talent. there's a reason noone else signed him .. just sayin.. would bet had hern been arrested beforehand, we think a raincheck on him.. anywho, just hope we arent planning on the second contract right about now. heard talib started shaking after reading his rap sheet.

Everyone deserves a second chance.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Maybe if they ensemble a good team to help him with these problems. Proper essembly is almost always paramount when essembling a team of winners.  

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/new_england_patriots/2013/07/kenbrell_thompkins_rescues_himself_from_woes

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

I just heard it playing in a grocery store a week ago. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

little unfair to assume a man might become a murderer because he had a few drug arrests in high school....

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

little unfair to assume a man might become a murderer because he had a few drug arrests in high school....

but thats the way to bet! i would rather trust a guy with rape issues than a DRUGGIE! SORRY... 7 times means he got away ewen more, wery pathological personality. may be in regression but that monster is always lurking. as far the guy saying "all deserwe second chance?".. y not christian PETERS? giwe me a break! y must we always b the sisters of mercy? again, one or 2 is fine.. second chance to a talib or/and a dennard is enough. again, its the compunding of all these guys that create an issue. we are ower on the quota. mark my words.. the next major incident will inwolwe one of these THREE.. for the same reason u go after the guys on the predator list in the community immediately after a child disappears FIRST.. more likely its one of them! 

as for the globe singing his praises, i say "bla".. read same crapp about herny. he's now projected to b a starter or in the mix for major minutes. hern ewen admitted in his calculated letter that the money and fame brought back his demons to a higher lewel. a thompkins will lay low in college to get back to the top, now with $ and fame, he likely wilget back to his true NATURE!

FTR, i stand corrected on ensemble, meant ASSEMBLE as in ASSEMBLY!

So everyone that has turned their life around (for years now) is bound to relapse?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

but thats the way to bet! i would rather trust a guy with rape issues than a DRUGGIE! SORRY... 

You are a psychopath of epic proportions.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

"but thats the way to bet! i would rather trust a guy with rape issues than a DRUGGIE! SORRY..."

So by process of elimination I guess we all know what crimes you  have in your jacket, right nutwad?

Stop the madness you insane clown posse.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

covered this under a different thread last week...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

again, not about giwing one guy a second chance. its the compounding effect of giwing too many guys second chances that catch up with ya.. cant u read and comprehend the language. thompkins by hiself, no prob! but we got gronk to babysit, dennard, talib, spikes, on and on.. rather owerload on the tebows.. will bet on the guy who who newer needed the second chance than the guy on his 5th.. when busted for drugs FIWE TIMES in hugh school, means plenty let u slide before your actual arrests. then after them, he got more chances. giwe mw a break. thompkins has had at least TEN SHOTS!

LIKE in baseball with PEDs, time to applaud the guys who newer needed the second or multiple chance in the first place, the guys who played clean throughout. we too often celebrate the miscreants and sociopaths.

The way you are coming across is saying the Pats are the only team in the NFL that have a few "2nd chances" on their team.....so many in fact that it's bound to backfire again.

Hate to burst your bubble, but there aren't any, and never will be, a team consisting of 100% Virgin Marys. So if the Pats have too many "risky" players playing for them, perhaps there is a better team for you to support since they don't seem to be living up to your expectations?

Sections
Shortcuts