o my.. we used to b typical hard luck phil mickelson the last few years in the clutch as we gagged on the key downs despite making key runs and overcoming huge odds to get to the big dance.. or typical ricky fowler in the past year. front runner but just cant stand that kitchen with every1 running at their feet or the licks start. ernie els, harry stanton? good thing pats have never been at that level..YET!

all about rory "THE NEW LOVELACE" mcelroy now! he's the new tiger, the old patriots if u will.. we used to b the old tiger.. brady used to b prime tiger.. on and off the field.. u dig?.. da big sharknado if u will! now u got the Rory.. the great frontrunner, the great backjogger, the great putt maker, the great driverer, the great backstory (his dad is all-in, even bet some $ like 10 years ago on his kid winning a major by a certain date and WON), the geat chipper.. the kid is ripped, does great interviews and never gags.. the old brady of golf! total star! he even left a gal at the altar, well after the engagement.. decided to hold out for a supermodel over a wozniacki.. oh well!

bottom line this dude is set to b the hulk hogan of this golf generation, the old brady of this here golf, the michael jordan.. i want my pats to b that great again!

"Bringing Boston-Strong vodka to team-hating jabronis and da Comrade-Soft Kool-aid Party!"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics