Could we go just one year without drama

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Could we go just one year without drama

Without the drama!!!!  Now it's Seymore, last year Brady's hurt, Cassell takes over!!!  U know what gate, perfect season , Thomase, the SB loss ( I don't think I've recovered from that year yet!!)  B4 that Viniteri left, Brady wouldn't marry Bridgett,Ty needed to "feed his kids" and of coarse the Belichick has lost the locker room and Milloy was released!!! I'm sure there's more , but darn I'd like a season with a little less anxiety!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Re: Could we go just one year!!!!

who cares as long as we keep winning.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from falline. Show falline's posts

WAAAANHHHH WAAAANHHHHH! :-(
    Stop your crying.
    Just win baby, just win!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

I'll be interested to hear what the hold-up is for Seymore.  What did the Raiders say?  ...unfinished business with the Pats?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Hey falline I don't cry, and I suppose u don't give a sh*t, but there's more to a season than "just win baby"!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: Could we go just one year!!!!:
    [QUOTE]I'll be interested to hear what the hold-up is for Seymore.  What did the Raiders say?  ...unfinished business with the Pats?
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

Jules , kinda my point. so much speculation about this , with at least six different scenarios. Every so called expert has a different opinion.  I don't think he's going to go. I think he feels double crossed and now will do anything to mess up the Pats. even if he messes up his own career!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

The more you win, the more drama. When we were lousy, nobody cared. Do you think the Detroit Lions have drama? ( Well...other than being scared to death of another winless season )

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Could we go just one year without drama

Yapple said it right...  the more you win and are at the top, the more drama comes out of the news stories. 

Sections
Shortcuts