could we see the steelers take a slide this year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

Re: could we see the steelers take a slide this year?

hope mendenhall does! haha.... i drafted him to my fantasy team for the second straight year!!! he has the skills just needs time i think... hopefully some steelers fans can pipe in and let me know how he looks in camp

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

In Response to Re: could we see the steelers take a slide this year?:
    In Response to Re: could we see the steelers take a slide this year? : What is the deal with Mendenhall? Is he going to be able to become an elite runner for them or not? 
    Posted by Caesar1177

According to all reports, Mendenhall has been looking good. I know it's only preseason, but the running game looked like the past few years. Mendenhall couldn't run, because  the offensive line didn't open any holes as usual. That was their weakess point last year, and I can't believe they didn't make some improvements in the line. I hate to be so negative about my team, but I just got tired of watching Ben run for his life last year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

He will run for his life when the media comes looking for him when it is found out that he r aped that women.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

He will run for his life when the media comes looking for him when it is found out that he r aped that women.
    Posted by MVPkilla
    this is intreasting.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/08/20/report-big-bens-achilles-tendon-not-believed-to-be-torn/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

There's this, too, but I think it's the same injury that mosseffect just referred to.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9962732/Big-Ben-hurt-in-last-practice-of-Steelers-camp

Pats are going to be ridiculously good...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from diva886. Show diva886's posts

The Steelers probably won't win the SB again this year, but I think they'll be a contender.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to could we see the steelers take a slide this year? : The Steelers lucked out last year. San Diego beat the Colts, giving the Steelers an easy first playoff game. Then the Ravens lucked out against Tennessee, so Pittsburgh stayed home against a rookie QB. Then a 9-7 team slips through in the NFC, with the Giants losing and the Cards getting home field in the NFC Championship, with a 9-7 record. The Steelers never had to play the top opponent in an easy playoff ride. Will they "slide" this year? Of course.
    Posted by BostonBobBlowhard

Dillweed,
    San Diego lost to the SB champs, while scoring 3 offensive Tds. The Giants lost the stinkin Eagles and did not score a TD in the process. The Steelers had the best D in the league. Blow yourself

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

I wouldn't be surprised if they lose week 1 to the Titans. I can see Tennessee being up for this game since they were the best team in the NFL last regular season.
    Posted by Wizardsjag

Try the other way around.  Do you remember the towel stomp.  The Steelers will be pissed for this game.  Kerry is in for a very, very, very long day against this angry defensive mob. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

There's this, too, but I think it's the same injury that mosseffect just referred to. http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9962732/Big-Ben-hurt-in-last-practice-of-Steelers-camp Pats are going to be ridiculously good...
    Posted by soups

They really looked it last night. 

With Brady's glass knee and defensive ends being able to bull rush the Patriots offensive line it could be a very long year when Brady goes on IR. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

Posted by MVPkilla

Obvioulsy you haven't been reading anything about this case.  One woman has already sworn under oath that the accuser bragged about being with Ben days after the alleged incident.  Another woman wants to be dropped from the case.  The defense has submitted emails from the accusser to her boyfriend saying that she would date Ben if they ever split up.  Does that sound like a woman that was raped?  This case will be dropped within a month or two mark my words.  As soon as Bens defense puts on the heat the accuser and her legal team will fold like a card table.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

In Response to Re: could we see the steelers take a slide this year? : Try the other way around.  Do you remember the towel stomp.  The Steelers will be pissed for this game.  Kerry is in for a very, very, very long day against this angry defensive mob. 
    Posted by 19andNo

We'll see dude

Sections
Shortcuts