Countdown for Kevin Faulk's return has begun..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Countdown for Kevin Faulk's return has begun..

New England Patriots
    Patriots release DB Sterling Moore & S Ross Ventrone:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Re: Countdown for Kevin Faulk's return has begun..

Tom said he is counting of Faulk any day now...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Countdown for Kevin Faulk's return has begun..:
    Tom said he is counting of Faulk any day now...
    Posted by beavis

TFB12 also says that!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Trade Woodhead/Ocho and 3rd rounder for Allen. Faulk replaces Woodhead, Price replaces Ocho and we send a pick and gain Allen

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Trade Woodhead/Ocho and 3rd rounder for Allen. Faulk replaces Woodhead, Price replaces Ocho and we send a pick and gain Allen
    Posted by Harleyroadking-11

Trade Woodhead? Why? What's Vereen done since he's been here? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thudias. Show thudias's posts

What snaps does Faulk take?  I dont understand why he gets a roster spot.

Best I can figure it...

BJGE gets the bulk of the carries and Ridley backs him up.

Woodhead and Faulk on 3rd down based on the situation and Vareen goes to inactive on game day?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

In Response to Re: Countdown for Kevin Faulk's return has begun.. : Trade Woodhead? Why? What's Vereen done since he's been here? 
    Posted by 49Patriots

With KF coming back and the value Woodhead has we could use that value elsewhere like the Dline

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

Trade Woodhead??? W*T*F?! WOW....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

I wonder if Vereen comes down with a serious hamstring pull necessitating a trip to the IR?...or maybe one to someone else.....HMMMMMMMM?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Trade Woodhead??? W*T*F?! WOW....
    Posted by ReeGzUSMC

how much work is he going to get with KF coming back. You have to trade value to get value. McNabb could really use a Woodhead type rb/wr. I know this trade won't happen but were stacked at rb now and Ocho isn't working so if Minnesota would listen we gain Allen for Woodhead.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

At this point I see Faulk as depth and as a mentor to the Pats younger backs. Faulk could teach  these kids how to block and pick up the blitz.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

This site just censored the word Fau lk  so I resubmitted it as Kevin F.  If for no other reason, the prudishness of this forum's owners is a great reason to bring Kevin back.  I hope all of you kiddos feel really well protected by such actions. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Posted by Harleyroadking-11

So you think the Vikings would trade one of the 4 or 5 good players on their team for a 3rd down back(albeit a great one) and a WR that is showing struggles simply learning an offense? Can I have some of what you're smoking?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

What the F A U L K

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: Countdown for Kevin Faulk's return has begun.. : Trade Woodhead? Why? What's Vereen done since he's been here? 
    Posted by 49Patriots

Vereen is a rookie. Or do you think faulk is going to play more than this seson and maybe the next. We've got a good group of young backs for the future and we don't have a huge need for another receiver.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oh-my-beard. Show oh-my-beard's posts

I see Faulk as playing the same role with the RBs that Crumpler was in last year with the tight ends. Used sparingly, and acts as a player/coach. I am more excited about Brace and seeing him rotate in. People don't realize he played well when he saw the feild last year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Mike Reiss
    RB Kevin Faulk tells reporters he is set to practice today, returning from PUP.
    39 minutes ago 

Anxious to see what Faulk has left. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Faulk and Brace could both provide a shot in the arm for the Pats.  Interested to see how both are eased in and what roles they'll play.  Particularly interested to see how Brace bolsters the run defense, there are a lot of big bodies on that DL. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

In Response to Re: Countdown for Kevin Faulk's return has begun.. : So you think the Vikings would trade one of the 4 or 5 good players on their team for a 3rd down back(albeit a great one) and a WR that is showing struggles simply learning an offense? Can I have some of what you're smoking?
    Posted by FishTaco64

Hey I didn't say it would be good for them ..if they were willing (dumb enough) I would do that trade for us

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Is everyone talking about the same Kevin Faulk?  Cause the KF I'm thinking about is one of the all time best Patriots and a hell of a football player.  One of the best 3rd down backs ever as a receiver and blitz pickup, sooo why some people are having an issue with a roster spot for him?

WT F! man, if he's healthy and is able to play which sounds like he is he has a spot simple as that. 

Sections
Shortcuts