countdown to Cincinnati

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

countdown to Cincinnati

Time until Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 11:59:00 PM 

46 days

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: countdown to Cincinnati

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

time is flying by. can't wait for the season to start.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

is that a real homer simpson clock that you can buy?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

is that a real homer simpson clock that you can buy?
    Posted by natesubs

I don't think so Nate, it's just an animated gif file.

http://www.gifbin.com/982181

Edit: Oops, there is a real clock you can buy. It is discontinued in U.S. stores but I found one in the U.K.

http://www.dealclick.co.uk/product/13317418/The-Simpsons-Homer-Simpson-Rotating-Eyes-Wall-Clock.php

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

Although I have predicted the Patriots win between 5 and 9 games this year, their turn over ratio is a plus 6, tied for 6th in the NFL. with the Vikings. Only the Ravens, Chargers, and Packers have better ones, of the teams on their schedule this year. I feel the team has too many unsettled position situations to overcome, to win more games against a very tough schedule. Hope I"m wrong.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Will T.O. show up with a popcorm machine as he sits on the sidelines and watching the beating the bungles take?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/26/bengals-owner-on-terrell-owens-it-is-up-to-him-we-have-interest/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: countdown to Cincinnati:
    Will T.O. show up with a popcorm machine as he sits on the sidelines and watching the beating the bungles take? http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/26/bengals-owner-on-terrell-owens-it-is-up-to-him-we-have-interest/
    Posted by kansaspatriot

I was just going to mention this KP..It's starting to sound like it's going to happen. I can't imagine having those two guys in the same locker room but it should be interesting.Week 1 there probably won't be any drama but by midseason something good should happen.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Important events:

Next Thursday is the official start of training camp.  We soon get to see who is probably going to make the first team.  It gives us a slight idea of whether the team is improving.

On Thursday, August 12 the Patriots' first team plays Atlanta's first team.  I plan to get some rather tentative stats out of the game's first half.  Tentative is better than none at all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Although I have predicted the Patriots win between 5 and 9 games this year, their turn over ratio is a plus 6, tied for 6th in the NFL. with the Vikings. Only the Ravens, Chargers, and Packers have better ones, of the teams on their schedule this year. I feel the team has too many unsettled position situations to overcome, to win more games against a very tough schedule. Hope I"m wrong.  
    Posted by jaycee1m

Spoken like a true Jet fan / concerned troll.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I can't imagine having those two guys in the same locker room but it should be interesting.Posted by ewhite1065

maybe Carson Palmer will keep him checked, if he yaps it up, maybe he won't pass to him?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Dont fall asleep on the Bengals. Their a lot better team this year then they have been in the last 10. IMHO their a "good Carson Palmer year" away from going deep in the playoffs. This wont be a roll over by any means.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Dont fall asleep on the Bengals. Their a lot better team this year then they have been in the last 10. IMHO their a "good Carson Palmer year" away from going deep in the playoffs. This wont be a roll over by any means.
    Posted by Philskiw

Oh we've never heard that before.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Oh we've never heard that before.

They have a pretty good defense,they won out in their division, beat the Ravens twice.  I'm a Pats fan. The Bengals pretty much drafted everyone that Pats fans were crying to draft the last couple years. Keith Rivers, Gresham, leon hall, jonathan joseph, o'dell thurman, etc.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

In Response to Re: countdown to Cincinnati : maybe Carson Palmer will keep him checked, if he yaps it up, maybe he won't pass to him?
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Steve Young couldn't same for McNabb, Romo, forget Buffalo

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: countdown to Cincinnati : Steve Young couldn't same for McNabb, Romo, forget Buffalo
    Posted by HRK103

No Kidding huh?  Not to mention Jeff Garcia getting thrown under the bus.

Terrell Owens Comments:Jeff Garcia Gay Terrell Owens Interview
    -Terrell Owens comments is the drama of the moment.Philadelphia Eagles’ player Terrell Owens gay comments about Jeff Garcia were published in the latest issue of Playboy.The mag asked Terrell Owens if he thought Garcia was gay.Terrell Owens replied:

“Like my boy tells me: If it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, by golly, it is a rat.” “I probably wouldn’t say anything right off the bat. I’d just see what everyone else has to say. I’d probably keep my distance and, hopefully, he would keep his. If it was a guy who was helping us win ball games, hey, I’d have no problem with it. He can do what he wants to do outside of my everyday life.”

How long before Carson Palmer Looks like a rat?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Did you know theres a Sam Adams plant in downtown Cincinnati?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

^^^
    My beer tree keeps growing this cider stuff, I can't seem to get my Sam Adams plant to grow anything.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I bet the deer like it though.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

you should see the parties they have....just don't invite the bears... miserable drunks.