Cowardly and scandalous

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Cowardly and scandalous

A Gelding is a castrated horse.

Famous geldings

Famous racehorse geldings include Red Rum and Desert Orchid, who raced in the UKArkle, from IrelandPhar Lap, who raced in Australia; and American geldings ExterminatorKelsoForegoJohn HenryLava ManThe Tin Man, 1985 Belmont Stakes winner Creme Fraiche, 2003 Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes winner, Funny Cide, his half brother Commentator, winner of the 2005 Whitney Handicap, and 2009 Kentucky Derby winner Mine That Bird. Famous geldings in movies and television include Mister Ed (Bamboo Harvester), and the two geldings that played the Lone Ranger's horse "Silver." 

THE 2009 INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Whoa Harley...your words are so inflammatory your fingers must be on fire....whew... thats calling it as it is...henceforth they will forever be known as the Indianapolis Geldings.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lightningbrain. Show lightningbrain's posts

I love you guys.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Indianapolis Colts quarterback Peyton Manning, right, rubs his head on the sidelines after being taken out in the second half of an NFL football game against the New York Jets in Indianapolis, Sunday, Dec. 27, 2009. The Jets won 29-15. (AP Photo/AJ Mast)

I just had to post this Pic. I haven't seen one posted yet. LOL. Smile
    This just made my night on top of the Pats solid performance.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Harley, those geldings were all winners.  The Colt geldings don't fall into their catagory.  But it's true, most geldings don't beat the ones with sacks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

GREAT PIC kman

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

calculated?

Maybe Indy was told by NFL HQ to lay down, inorder to get the Jets into the playoffs. Most of the NFL's revenue comes from advertising. Following are the largest media markets in the USA.  If the Jests do not get in, then there would be no NFL Team in the Playoffs for 11 of the top 14 media markets, and no team at all for the top 4 markets. Wow, look at the size of the NYC market. That's a lot of money to be made or lost.  

1New York, NY15,340,000
    2Los Angeles, CA10,609,200
    3Chicago, IL7,612,100
    4San Francisco, CA6,012,000
    $5Dallas, TX4,576,700
    $6Philadelphia, PA4,291,700
    7Houston, TX4,165,000
    8Washington, DC4,041,300
    $9Boston, MA3,888,800
    10Detroit, MI3,859,700
    11Atlanta, GA3,750,700
    12Miami, FL3,489,800
    13Puerto Rico3,264,900
    14Seattle, WA3,150,300

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

You guys are a bit over the top.  They did this before, its their choice, whats the big deal?  I'm glad they didn't go undefeated, and they lay down at the end of every year.  it helps them to lose in the playoffs. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

The Saints are self destructing, and now the Colts could be the next team to limp into the playoffs.

Not the best time of the year to have a distraction like this to contend with.

If Manning rips off his chin strap after a botched play/call in their next game that would be a positive indication that todays loss/giveaway had a lingering effect.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

I heard from Colts fans tonight that the head coach put money on the Jets & threw the game. That's what I heard from a bunch of pissed off Colts fans. I'm just saying......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Really mountainmonkey?  You think I'm inflammatory, HUH? I never knewCool

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WoburnPaulie. Show WoburnPaulie's posts

It's obvious isn't it? The Colts could not face the possibility of losing the Super Bowl (should they be so fortunate to get there) and lose a perfect season at the same time.

The Patriots loss under those circumstances has obviously sent revirbirations throughout the league. This was the Colts chance to see that possible fate, face it, accept it, and possibly overcome it.

But noooooooo...they buckled at the very thought. These Colts, or at least their coach, are truly GUTLESS!

It was an ALL OR NOTHING proposition!  True glory awaited them and they could have shown their true rival, our Patriots,  "how it's done."  They could have had the best of both worlds so to speak.

GUTLESS!!!  And they will now be two-fold losers when they don't win it all!  SWEET JUSTICE!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

I would just like to point out, that I wasnt totally sure that the colts would have had this one in the bag had they kept their starters in. The colts have played a lot of teams down to the wire this year. Unfortunately to admit, the Jets have a very good D this year, and Sanchez didnt throw any picks in that game.

Im not standing here guarenteeing a win for the Jets, but I think that they could have given the colts a run for their money.

Anyway, IMO I am not so sure that Indy didnt pull players to save face. Better to say you lost w/o starters, then to get beat and have to listen to Rex Ryans mouth go off all week (it probably will anyway).

Hopefully this stirs enough controversy that INDY gets knocked off easy. I think we have as much chance as anyone else of going all the way.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Pfft, they did it so they wouldn't have to worry about losing to a bad team with their starters in.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

As the old saying goes: "Better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all."   The Pats showed their true mettle in 2007 and the Colts showed theirs in 2009. The Pats are made of better stuff.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

This roll-over isn't just about the Colt's folding...it's about getting paid off.  This is another example of NY leadership screwing the working stiff.  Colt's fold in front of the home crowd during an undefeated season,  Giant's take a steaming dump on the field in front of MANY old fans at the last game, Wall Street and Madoff, pending labor unrest and Goodell....what a perfect alignment of the planets!  Make sure you buy the throwback jerseys...they want you to forget the current "product".

Sections
Shortcuts