Cowardly and scandalous

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsMonkTime. Show ItsMonkTime's posts

Re: Cowardly and scandalous

As much as I don't want to see the Colts go undefeated, I have to agree with you. They lack the courage to be great, which involves taking some risks. They will earn their karma and fold in the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Dungheep threw one a few years back so his buddy Fish sticks could get in.  Throwing games is nothing new to this organization of cowards and frauds.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

When it is all written in the end - the Patriots will go down as real men putting it all on the line for the game in going for perfect season. Colts should be ashamed.

Now the Colts "MUST" win the Super Bowl to save face or go down as the biggest quitters of all time.

No Pressure Now!!!!   HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

The NFL is not contaminated by the scandals that rock the NBA (REFs) and MLB (Roids)!  The NFL has those, PLUS duplicitous Management!

To all the PLAYERS...Fantasy, over/under, cards, merchandise....whatever....take the next month off!

It's time that the NFL felt some pain from the "revenue stream"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

At least we went down fighting. They had a once in a lifetime chance and quit. How could you do that to your players and your fans. Shameful.....indeed!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZekeMowattreturns. Show ZekeMowattreturns's posts

Herm Edwards would never coach the Colts.  He plays to win the game unlike these cowards.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Don't blame the players for being cowards. They wanted to play and win the game.

Who do you guys think was behind this decision? Pollian or Caldwell?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

The NFL should do what MLB does--at least in this regard--and force all teams playing in meaningful games at season's ends to play their regulars.  Today's game was a total travesty--the most dissatisfying NFL game this year.  Even the Jet announcers, who were prepared for this, were utterly astounded by seeing it unfold.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

First: 12/2/2009
    Last: 12/27/2009
    Don't blame the players for being cowards. They wanted to play and win the game.

Who do you guys think was behind this decision? Pollian or Caldwell?

I don't know but doing it in game 15 was very sneaky and cowardly because they knew if they waited till week 16 the city would revolt.  As it was, there was only a partial revolt.  What chicken s--ts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

painter for mvp

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgc2. Show jgc2's posts

After 10 games, I really thought that the Colts were going to run the table.   As much as it killed me,  I truly thought they would one-up the Pats  (rubbing salt in the wound of that disgusting choke in February of '08)  and thus be the first team to go 19-0.   Colts still scare me, but I think there's a much higher chance now that they will have their own choke during January.   We'll see.
    Anyway, I think it was Pollian, leading the mail-it-in approach.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

pymus1..  you are spot on regarding where the pressure now lies. 

By not going for the undefeated season, and thereby claiming to be saving the team for the playoffs, if the Colts do not win the SB, what did they accomplish other than set a "regular season" winning streak?  How can they compare their streak with the one the Pats had when it included the most important game a team strives to reach, the SB?  If you do not win the playoff games, all the regular season wins mean nothing other than "looking good" on the resume.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Im watching Dung-ee on NBC. He's careful to talk about anything but the Colts and they are careful not to ask him!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

Plus they almost gave a playoff spot to the lousy Jets.

That was absolutley part of their reasoning.

Replace the Steelers with the awful Jets.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

It looked like the decision was made before the game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

First: 6/30/2009
    Last: 12/27/2009
    Im watching Dung-ee on NBC. He's careful to talk about anything but the Colts and they are careful not to ask him!

He already made his excuses. You must have missed it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from heisthejuan. Show heisthejuan's posts

So weak. So, so weak. What a bunch of pus*ies.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

team of the decade colts!!!!!! ..........HAHAHAHAHA back to reality. bunch of gutless losers

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcanti71. Show jcanti71's posts

Agreed.  BB coaches to win, EVERY GAME, at every moment.  That is what I want in a leader.  Colts acted like cowards.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Oh it was Polian the whole way. He runs the show there. He's going to tell the players and fans what they are allowed to enjoy and what what they are not entitled to enjoy according to him.

Its time the fans and players see him for the tyrant that he is. The only good thing is this controversy will keep him busy rather than petitioning Goodell to find a way to fine the Patriots or any other team who woops them in the playoffs for something in the post season as he hs done in the past.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

so much for the facade team of the decade. having the bye in the playoffs will hurt them even more. they have a history of folding after the wild card round.  Buffalo wll be looking forward to the next game I'm sure. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I'm no Steelers fan but I feel for Steelcurtain who has been nothing but honorable in defending his team. The Steelers lifted themselves off the mat with wins over the Packers and Ravens only to see Indy lay down hurting the Steelers playoffs chances.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

Giving up on a game like that to protect their star players in my opinion is a bad move even if they were not undefeated. It sets a poor tone going into the playoffs and will leave a little doubt in the players. 

I look forward to seeing more pouting faces on Manning in the playoffs.