Cowardly Colts' Organization Shows Its' True Colors

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Re: Cowardly Colts' Organization Shows Its' True Colors

If and I see a huge "If" for the colts to qin the superbowl, they will not be remembered like the 72 Dolphins whoa re remebered for one thing, A PERFECT SEASON..

Manning could have played and chose not to. I do not buy, "The Coach said no", please, Payton Manning is going to let a coach make that call for his life? He made it himself.

Here is the kind of QB Manning is: from the indy star
    Manning played long enough to pass for 192 yards and join Brett Favre, Dan Marino and John Elway as the only quarterbacks in NFL history to reach 50,000.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Wow!  This thread spiraled out of control!  I really should visit more often. 

I still don't understand the argument that not pursuing perfection is cowardly.  For the moment I'm not trolling, I just don't understand how it's in any way cowardly.  It seems to me that exercising continence to increase your chances of winning the SB (though most NFL fans seem to think that the move decreases that chance) is the prudent, and maybe even brave, thing to do.  In what way is it cowardly?  Please explain...

Answer to Julie;s post...again, you have the wrong site honey.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

"Are you telling me that if they won every game that would have made them the best team ever?  Really?  You would have thought the 2009 Colts were better than the '85 Bears?  The Steeler teams of the '70s?  I'm a Colt fan and I wouldn't have thought that.  This team is nowhere near as dominant as those teams... "

This response clearly demostrates that, like your colleague UD, you just don't get it. 19-0 is perfection. Since to other team has ever done it then the first achieve perfection becomes, by definition, better than any team ever.

Don't muddy the waters with UD-like "what ifs" and "yah buts...". The first team to achieve 19-0 lays claim to being the best team ever. Period. Why do you think the  72 Dolphins cling so desperately to their 17-0 season?

Sections
Shortcuts