Cowardly Colts' Organization Shows Its' True Colors

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Re: Cowardly Colts' Organization Shows Its' True Colors

Seems to be that it is braver to do what's right and play for the SB trophy, rather than try to be the first undefeated team in the 16-game era.  After all, the Dolphins aren't considered the greatest team of the SB era even though they're the only undefeated one.  To me, the '07 Pats were crumb-snatching cowards who maybe could have won the SB if they had the guts to heal up the starters...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Seems to be that it is braver to do what's right and play for the SB trophy, rather than try to be the first undefeated team in the 16-game era.  After all, the Dolphins aren't considered the greatest team of the SB era even though they're the only undefeated one.  To me, the '07 Pats were crumb-snatching cowards who maybe could have won the SB if they had the guts to heal up the starters...

Wow, you could have just said you had no answer instead of coming up with this moronic rationalization.

What's "right"? When did playing to win ever become wrong?

And, as demonstrated yesterday, the BS the team handed you last week about being worried about injury and not playing for something "meaningless" (I believe that is how Polian referred to going undefeated) was thrown out the door yesterday when they actually put the same players on the field in pursuit of milestones that are truly meaningless. Talk about snatching crumbs.

You guys are too funny in your rationalizations. Even funnier that you have to express them on a Pats fan board. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

ud, way to coach your underling.

But, you are still not able to explain the contradiction of your answers.

Why did the Colts pull their players last week and play them this week?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Yep.  I'm well acquainted with Mr. Root.  Back on topic, one man's bravery is always another man's cowardice.  To the US service men in Viet Nam, protesters back home were cowards.  Those same protesters considered themselves brave to challenge authority.  It's always a matter of perspective.  What's braver in this instance?  To avoid the specious desire to go udefeated and instead follow a course of action that will lead to the greatest chance of winning the 2010 SB...or to play every game to win regardless of whether they have any bearing on play-off seeding?  I don't really see either course of action as more brave...they just reflect different priorities of the people pulling the strings...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Burn!!! becuase thier management are cowards

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Jules, right on my friend.  Right now some pats fans (like root) are looking for anything to discuss other than their own team.  The colts are an obvious and easy target.  It's lonely at the top.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

That it is, my friend.  That it is!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Yep.  I'm well acquainted with Mr. Root.  Back on topic, one man's bravery is always another man's cowardice.  To the US service men in Viet Nam, protesters back home were cowards.  Those same protesters considered themselves brave to challenge authority.  It's always a matter of perspective.  What's braver in this instance?  To avoid the specious desire to go udefeated and instead follow a course of action that will lead to the greatest chance of winning the 2010 SB...or to play every game to win regardless of whether they have any bearing on play-off seeding?  I don't really see either course of action as more brave...they just reflect different priorities of the people pulling the strings...

Doublespeak on doublespeak. Wow, you are gaining on your master, ud.

You said it was brave to do the right thing and I called you on what is "right", not on what is brave.

And, more specious reasoning - resting the starters does not lead to the "greatest chance of winning the 2010 SB". In the Colts case, history has shown that resting the starters does not even give them a leg up in the first playoff game they play.

But, still avoiding answering why they pulled their starters last week.

The answer is simple - the Colts could not bear the weight of history. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Dogg(g)...you just stated the following:

"Jules - Pay no attention to Root.  His inflated ego makes him believe that no other opinion other than his own matters.  When that doesn't work, he tries debate team tactics..."

People who live in Indy glass houses shouldn't throw stones. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

TP - contrary to your comment, I actually value your opinion and roots.  Sometimes (not always), I just vehemently disagree with it.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Jules...you stated the following:

"...Back on topic, one man's bravery is always another man's cowardice.  To the US service men in Viet Nam, protesters back home were cowards.  Those same protesters considered themselves brave to challenge authority.  It's always a matter of perspective.

RESPONSE: Which were you, Jules?

What's braver in this instance?  To avoid the specious desire to go udefeated and instead follow a course of action that will lead to the greatest chance of winning the 2010 SB...or to play every game to win regardless of whether they have any bearing on play-off seeding?  I don't really see either course of action as more brave...they just reflect different priorities of the people pulling the strings...

RESPONSE: Why don't you ask the members of the Indy base who are up in arms over Polian's cowardly stance? Even better, ask the Colt players. How can those Indy idiots justify their actions against the Jets...and then play Peyton, Clark, and Reggie in a Buffalo blizzard, in order for Wayne and Clark to pad their own meaningless personal stats?  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

And yet you still refuse to answer the question on why the Colts pulled their starters last week. Sad.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

First: 7/14/2008
    Last: 1/4/2010

Smoking crack is bad for you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

It actually might help him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

To underdoggg

YOUR MOMMA!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Oooh - watch out Harley - he gets very upset when you mention his mother. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

he has a mother?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I think that is why he gets upset.

He tends to avoid discussing it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

harley,  don't mock root.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

ud, I would like to think that you are being deliberately obtuse with your latest comment. Sadly, based on your recent postings, I cannot rule out the possibility that you just didn't really understand what was being said and about whom.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Sadly root, then you are just not that smat.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Sadly root, then you are just not that smat.

Sure thing, Homer.

BTW, if I am not that smart, yet I run circles around you in these posts, where does that leave you?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

shameless and false self promotion

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Dogg(g):

"shameless and false self promotion"?? You mean, just like Bill Polian? LOL!!  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

My Question - BTW, if I am not that smart, yet I run circles around you in these posts, where does that leave you?

ud's response - shameless and false self promotion

I am not sure why my being smarter than you leaves you in a state of "shameless and false self promotion", but I guess your answer does prove my assertion.

Sections
Shortcuts