COWARDS!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

COWARDS!!!

Enjoy this Win, enjoy this season.

Everybody is saying "brady is afraid of NYG" "we cant beat them" "Eli is playing great"

Why ???? i dont get it...  dont act like COWARDS, some of you are making excuses two weeks before the game.

LAME !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: COWARDS!!!

Best Dline ever... but I'll say this...  I couldn't be happier out of these Pats and I am happy they gave us someting to cheer for, and by no means do not  think they can win it all.  They'll have to play their best ball yet.  Go Pats!!!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

The Giants Dline is very good but it is not even as good as their 2007 line which had Strahan. Steel Curtain, Fearsome Foursome, Purple People Eaters, Monster's of the Midway were all much better. In fact the 49ers line looked better today. The Giants are a great team and it will be a tough game but to think the Pats can't win would be ridiculous.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to COWARDS!!!:
    Enjoy this Win, enjoy this season. Everybody is saying "brady is afraid of NYG" "we cant beat them" "Eli is playing great" Why ???? i dont get it...  dont act like COWARDS, some of you are making excuses two weeks before the game. LAME !!!!!
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh

auchhh,
    cowards is a big word.

id be proud if fellow patriots on this board treated one another better.
    we are a bretheren and "sisteren". make bob kraft proud. support one another. 
    including our different perspecitives.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: COWARDS!!!:
    In Response to COWARDS!!! : auchhh, cowards is a big word. id be proud if fellow patriots on this board treated one another better. we are a bretheren and "sisteren". make bob kraft proud. support one another.  including our different perspecitives.
    Posted by bredbru

Nah, he's right.  They are f#*ckin cowards.

Sections
Shortcuts