Cowboys ARE DOOMED... ROMO just got more GUARANTEED $ than FLACCO over 6 years!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Cowboys ARE DOOMED... ROMO just got more GUARANTEED $ than FLACCO over 6 years!

1-3 in the playoffs. He has earned it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Cowboys ARE DOOMED... ROMO just got more GUARANTEED $ than FLACCO over 6 years!

I have never thought Romo was a good QB.  Average? Maybe slightly above if even that.  I would take Flacco over him any day.  Matter in fact there are about 14 QB's I would take over him.  Jerry Jones is off his rocker!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Wow, Romo has never been consistently good and what's worse is he's terrible in clutch situation..

Dallas is doomed for the next 5 years...lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

It was a lose - lose either way you look at it.  Romo can play the position no doubt.....  So you can't let him leave, and you surely cannot over pay him either. 

It's hard to find a quality starting QB, and sometimes your caught inbetween.

Either way it's time for Jery to get a GM...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

From ESPN Dallas,
    Among quarterbacks with 2,500 regular-season career pass attempts, Romo has the fifth-best all-time passer rating. But that success hasn't translated into postseason success.

Quarterback         RAT     W-L (playoffs)
    Aaron Rodgers   104.9     5-3
    Steve Young         96.8     8-6
    Tom Brady            96.6     17-7
    Peyton Manning   95.7     19-11
    Tony Romo            95.6     1-3
    Source: Pro-Football-Reference.com

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Brady must be glad that by him asking below market rate for a QB of his calibre so the team has more cap space , he now has Donald Jones and Michael Jenkins to throw to.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

Brady must be glad that by him asking below market rate for a QB of his calibre so the team has more cap space , he now has Donald Jones and Michael Jenkins to throw to.

Sad photo sad-animated-animation-boy-smiley-e.gif

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

Lol. I think he has a few other guys out there as well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

This says it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ian Rapoport

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 1h

For the win!! RT @peeweeherman: Congratulations Tony Romo!

Pee-wee Herman

Pee-wee Herman  Verified account @peeweeherman

I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel.

Los Angeles · peewee.com

Sections
Shortcuts