Cowboys Providing Bulletin Board Material

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Cowboys Providing Bulletin Board Material

Here's a bit of bulletin board material...Cowboys' center Phil Costa said that Pats' NT Vince Wilfolk is more comparable to a speed bump, than a mountain. If this doesn't get Vince's juices flowing, I don't know what will: http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/10/cowboys-center-phil-costa-patr.html;

In an effort to intimidate, Cowboys' DE Kenyon Coleman, who played under Rob Ryan in Cleveland, and participated in that 14-34 Browns' thrashing of the Pats' last year in Cleveland, says that Ryan is "fired up" for this game...and that the Cowboys plan to throw the kitchen sink at Tom Brady. "We had them out there thinking, said Coleman  
         Cowboys'  safety Abe Elam said, "They're building them (The Patriots) up as the greatest team of all-time...we're definately psyched."  http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/3675/kenyon-coleman;

Elam added, "Coming in, everyone is building them up to be the greatest team out there. As a competitor, that is what you look forward to. We didn't have a DeMarcus Ware and we didn't have a Terence Newman [in Cleveland]. Those guys stand out."

"They aren't the Gods of football, said Cowboys' DE, Marcus Spears: http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/10/after-new-england-game-sunday.html 

We shall soon see.        

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Cowboys Providing Bulletin Board Material

Marcus Spears not worried about the Patriots:  http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/10/with-12-games-to-go-cowboys-fi.html

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Clearly the Cowboys are worried as they have to make up stories in order to pump themselves up. No one has said that this Patriots team is the best ever - get a clue, you Dallas Dunces!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wboi92287. Show wboi92287's posts

I bet you that these same idiots believe Romo is an elite QB

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

It all sounds very familiar....Didn't we hear the same garbarge last week? It must be one of those hereditary traits.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Hahahahaha good links thanks !

go pats !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We're getting called the greatest team of all-time? By who? Statistically, thus far, we have one of the worst defenses of all time. -_-

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Well, Costa has set himself up for a long day that's for sure.  Rookies should never, ever open their mouths.

Brady won't be caught napping for this game with a talented defense directed by a Ryan.  The Ryans are brash but good and can backup the talk.  Nothing gets their wiggy going like Brady does. 

This is a big game for Dallas.  You always want to come away with a win after a bye. 

The write ups down here have been about the offensive fire power they have and their good defense of course.  Writers down here do not have a lot of confidence in their Cowboys and dread Brady.  Probably why you see these players popping off.  Pretty much media driven because of the medias respect for Brady and the slight doubt of the Cowboys.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Costa was what, a 5th or 6th round draft choice? And he only made it because the Cowboys didn't feel like paying $5 million a year to Gurode....he's gonna have one long afternoon Sunday...with BOTH Wilfork and Haynesworth....this is a prime example of why Master Hoodie hates Twittering and wants Rookies to shut the F UP!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Cowboys Providing Bulletin Board Material:
    [QUOTE]     Here's a bit of bulletin board material...Cowboys' center Phil Costa said that Pats' NT Vince Wilfolk is more comparable of a speed bump, than a mountain. If this doesn't get Vince's juices flowing, I don't know what will: http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/10/cowboys-center-phil-costa-patr.html ;      In an effort to intimidate, Cowboys' DE Kenyon Coleman, who played under Rob Ryan in Cleveland, and participated in that 14-34 Browns' thrashing of the Pats' last year in Cleveland, says that Ryan is "fired up" for this game...and that the Cowboys plan to throw the kitchen sink at Tom Brady. "We had them out there thinking, said Coleman        Cowboys'  safety Abe Elam said, "They're building them (The Patriots) up as the greatest team of all-time...we're definately psyched."  http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/3675/kenyon-coleman ;      Elam added, "Coming in, everyone is building them up to be the greatest team out there. As a competitor, that is what you look forward to. We didn't have a DeMarcus Ware and we didn't have a Terence Newman [in Cleveland]. Those guys stand out."      "They aren't the Gods of football, said Cowboys' DE, Marcus Spears: http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/10/after-new-england-game-sunday.html        We shall soon see.        
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

I always like to watch offensive line play, so I'll pay special attention to Costa and Wilfok and see if he puts his big butt where his mouth is (figuratively, anyhow).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Good point here is that Dallas will play very similarly to the Browns game last year... so we have pratice with that.  They are good, but although they have a few better defensive players, and Dez can be good, they DONT HAVE PEYTON HILLIS.  Whups.  That guy almost single handedly destroyed us last year.  So I'm thinking Dallas isn't that much better than the Browns were, and that game was more about us not doing a good job than anything else.  The Jest game shows that we know how to handle that now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Good. I see a whopping coming up

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

This is a much better team then last years.  I expect nothing less then a Patriot blowout.  37 - 21

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Maybe this is just what the Patriots need to get them up after beating the Jets... the Cowboys could have said nothing and snuck into Foxborough for the upset with a very talented team

And who the f*** is Phil Costa?  Isn't he on the local news?  Seriously, their line is cobbled together and I could see this being a game where the Pats' defensive line could step up in a big way

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Brady is going to light them up. Watch.

It's going to be funny.

Lots of passes this time around. Lots of TDs. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

All I have to say to the Cowboys is this: "Watch out for the screen plays."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

We're 14th in PPG allowed and 16th in total points allowed defensively, which puts our D in the middle of the pack and improving.  Our offense is #2 after Green Bay in points scored and points per game.

The CowGirls are ranked 12th in points per and 22nd overall points scored offensively, defensively they're 10th in points per allowed and 23rd in total points allowed. 

So roughly the Patriots 2nd ranked offense and 15th ranked defense against the Cowgirls 17th ranked offense and 17th ranked defense... yeah they're concerned.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Rex and his brother both subscribe to the Buddy Ryan school of telling the major  players exactly what to say to the media.  The stuff is completely canned.  In a way it's good to hear exactly the same recycled plastic stuff twice in two weeks. 

Rex's canned line was about kissing BB's rings.  His brother's line is "'They aren't the Gods of football,' said Cowboys' DE, Marcus Spears".

Give me an S

"S"

Give me a T

"T"

Give me an A

"A"

Give me an L

"L"

Give me an E

"E"

What's that spell?

"STALE"

What's that spell?

"STALE"

What's that smell?

"STALE"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Cowboys Providing Bulletin Board Material:
    [QUOTE]Maybe this is just what the Patriots need to get them up after beating the Jets... the Cowboys could have said nothing and snuck into Foxborough for the upset with a very talented team And who the f*** is Phil Costa?  Isn't he on the local news?  Seriously, their line is cobbled together and I could see this being a game where the Pats' defensive line could step up in a big way
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Mouthing off like this only helps to get the Patriots focused on the task at hand.

As Tom Brady has said previously, "Well done", is better than, "Well said".

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I thought he was a comedian???  In Response to Re: Cowboys Providing Bulletin Board Material:
    [QUOTE]Maybe this is just what the Patriots need to get them up after beating the Jets... the Cowboys could have said nothing and snuck into Foxborough for the upset with a very talented team And who the f*** is Phil Costa?  Isn't he on the local news?  Seriously, their line is cobbled together and I could see this being a game where the Pats' defensive line could step up in a big way
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

This from Cowbos' beat writer Rainer Sabin on Pats' CB Devin McCourty:

"...(it's)...hard to ignore...the fact that second-year cornerback Devin McCourty holds the dubious distinction of being the most burned defender in the NFL." http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/10/cowboys-face-a-patriots-team-s.html

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

can't wait to see VW put Costa on his a s s, for an OL that's not that good this guy goes and picks on the emotinal leader of the Pats D.  That's not to smart, not smart at all.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

King - have you talked to league sources who have specifically told you that other coaches and players don't respect the Ryan's brash, boastful, arrogant rhetoric?

25. This post has been removed.