Cowboys vs Giants

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

Cowboys vs Giants

I can't decide who I dislike more, the Giants (2007) or the Cowboys (Rex Ryan's fat twin brother)  What's the verdict out there?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Cowboys vs Giants

In Response to Cowboys vs Giants:
    [QUOTE]I can't decide who I dislike more, the Giants (2007) or the Cowboys (Rex Ryan's fat twin brother)  What's the verdict out there?
    Posted by ksilvia723[/QUOTE]
     That exact thought hit me when they showed Ryan after the TD. Earlier, I was thinking that having NY teams all out of the playoffs was sweet. Now, having the Ryans out looks pretty good.

I think the Cowboys winning one then losing badly in the WC might be the way to go.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

I think the Giants could be dangerous in the NFC playoffs, similar to what happened in 2007.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

agreed with Kansas...they will be dangerous with that d-line.  I don't want to face them again.  I won't slam Rob Ryan...the guy coached some of the best LBs our team has ever had to the most successful level.  

I just can't see how the Cowboys win this...they're mental midgets in the big spots.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

You would think Fat Ryan was the coach since every sideline shot of the Cowboys is of him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Let's see, the Giants beat the Patriots and the Cowboys had the Pats by the short hairs until there was less than 30 seconds left in the game.

I'd take the Giants core of wide-outs (Cruz, Hicks, Manningham) over the Patriot receivers any day of the week. Ballard is a pretty decent TE too. I might even take the Dallas core (Austin, Bryant, Robinson) of wide-outs over the Patriot group.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

In Response to Re: Cowboys vs Giants:
    [QUOTE]You would think Fat Ryan was the coach since every sideline shot of the Cowboys is of him.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

I think this is thanks to his loud mouth brother.  It's bringing attention to him as well.  Lets just hope whoever wins this one, loses in the first round next week. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

[QUOTE]Let's see, the Giants beat the Patriots and the Cowboys had the Pats by the short hairs until there was less than 30 seconds left in the game. I'd take the Giants core of wide-outs (Cruz, Hicks, Manningham) over the Patriot receivers any day of the week. Ballard is a pretty decent TE too. I might even take the Dallas core (Austin, Bryant, Robinson) of wide-outs over the Patriot group.
    Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I can't see either of these teams getting by New Orleans or Green Bay on route to the Super Bowl. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

Officials want giants/ manning to win

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

Giants could be a dark-horse team again this year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Does Abram Elam want that touchdown play back?
    You think...and when did Brandon Jacobs awaken from his coma this year?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

[QUOTE]How  many times do we see Ryan on this series, big time in the game. I say we see him 4 times.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

Suggestion: Watch the field and the players...did you miss that fumble looking for Ryan?
    Oh, I get it! You're into the game inside the game. Did you bet on how many times we'd see Jerry Jones talking to Tony Romo's girlfriends?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

This game is literally one big play away from an avalanche.  That Giant defense is looking scary.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Has Laurent Robinson been on the field for the Cowboys tonight?

The loss of DeMarco Murray is obvious here...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

Eli is getting as anoying as his brother

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

[QUOTE]Eli is getting as anoying as his brother
    Posted by condognh[/QUOTE]

I thought he was a loser the day he got drafted.  College kid thinks he's too good to go to the team that drafted him and pulled the crap he did to get the pick traded.  Disgusting.  I've hated him since that day.  The 2007 Super Bowl didn't help either.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Rob's D looking like his hair. Dirty, disheveled, old, ugly, stringy and out of position. Hate Manning too though, would rather see fat Rob win this game than Manning. Not looking good for that.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Hate both teams. Giants are the more dangerous Super Bowl opponent , due to their pass rush.