Cowboys vs Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Re: Cowboys vs Patriots Game Thread

OK 911 please I have had another heart attack and I'm in the ambulance.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

4 turnovers gave the Cowboys a chance.  Big stops by D and last Cowboy possessions.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

7 TFLs 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Time to rest the weary. BJGE's toe for instance. Mayo should be back next game

In other news -- huge Indy car pile up in Vegas Dan Weldon killed

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In Response to Re: Cowboys vs Patriots Game Thread:
    In Response to Re: Cowboys vs Patriots Game Thread : 1 in Germany and I have to be up at 5
    Posted by shenanigan

07:30 in Hong Kong !!!

nice to interact with fans around the globe :-)

have a good night!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MacaroniFan. Show MacaroniFan's posts

I'm gonna need the bye week to settle my stomach. Way to keep diggin Pats

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

this was a good game  the first time all season whend the D needed to pick up the offense and it did

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz. Show jdcfreshkickz's posts

Tackling was suspect today, but when it counted the Pats D held there own..... Great win! It felt like 2001 in this game, nail biter!!!!!! Enjoy the bye week and rest up for the rest of the season.... Player of the game Andre Carter IMO.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

this is a very good sign going into the bye week and people coming off pup ron brace and deadrick whome I like d will only get better

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Tackling was suspect today, ... Player of the game Andre Carter IMO.
    Posted by jdcfreshkickz

Yes, bad tackling for sure but I have noticed this throughout the whole league this season.

Whole D line played big I thought Warren, love and Al included.  Noticed Vince and Carter and Ellis doing more today.  Well no INT for Vince today but he came close once.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdcfreshkickz. Show jdcfreshkickz's posts

Also thought Coach BB used his time-outs wisely at the end of the game. It allowed the offense to get the ball and run 2-3 plays before the 2 minute warning. One of those things that will get over looked but I think it was a great job IMO.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

All together now --- THANK YOU DEFENSE!
    Posted by Evil2012

yep, the defense saved the day today.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Awesome win. I'm glab we made the Cowboys wear their navy uniforms today, though they didn't look cursed or anything. We actually had the worse luck today.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dodie2g. Show dodie2g's posts

people have been talkin about the Defense picking up the team when Brady have an off day, this is a win by the defense imo, Brady just finish it for it's his specialty, great game I thought we had it lost

Defense came big on this game forget about the yards they have given up lols it's all about the W and 3rd down stops

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jallen1952-formelyJallen3531. Show jallen1952-formelyJallen3531's posts

Guyton realy stinks, guy is totally useless..
    Posted by HOTBLITZ
    Preplexing how a professional player can look confused down after down.  He does a lot of hand gesturing, then invaribly ends up out of position.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

What a great game today, good old ugly football. We need Haynesworth and Carter to play like that every week, can they do it?

As bad as the offense may of looked throughout the game...my god did Brady deliver an absolutely perfect pass to Hernandez at the end. Is this guy the best or what?

Sections
Shortcuts