COWHERD: "Apart from Rodgers, I would start with Luck if I had to pick a QB today!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: COWHERD:

Makes sense.  You will get many more years out of Rodgers and even more out of Luck.  If this question were posed 5 years ago, it probably would be Brady with Manning in the discussion.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Not for nothing but Cowherd is an idiot. Yeah, he may be somewhat correct in this case but most of the time he's just outright wrong.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Considering age, Rodgers is the best bet to have for your QB.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Luck is a great draft choice because he's already mature as a quarterback, so he can play the first year.  On the other hand, he may or may not grow any more.  Mallett was not particularly good as a rookie but he has great height and a great arm.   I'd rather have Luck than Mallett, but you can see the idea of growth potential.

I have Indy connected to my Game of the Week tonight.  Unfortunately I have them to lose against Jacksonville, or at least to win by less than 3 points.  That's not all Luck's fault, by far.  Indy's defense couldn't stop Hello Kitty this week, and that's the Jaguars.  Meow!  However, Luck isn't Peyton Manning just yet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

You've never seen a flip flopper like Cowherd, he flies by the seat of his pants and makes a living saying nothing; he's like Jerry Seinfeld without the punchline.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

I doubt Luck would be anyone's #2 choice for 1 game but if you're talking career, of course Luck is on the short list.  He is a rookie, it is just common sense.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

It is a good thing we have an established Super Star QB and aren't hunting for one right now.  I wouldn't trade TB for any of them today.  I'd rather ride this out to the end and talk about his accomplichments for years.  Let the pundants worry about who they'd like to have if they can choice this guy or that guy we are good to go for at least 4 more years. 

Anybody not named Rusty willing to drop TB for a first round pick the way the Dolts did last year.  You want to got 2-14 for a year and hope you made the right choice?  Not me!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to Tomhab's comment:

It is a good thing we have an established Super Star QB and aren't hunting for one right now.  I wouldn't trade TB for any of them today.  I'd rather ride this out to the end and talk about his accomplichments for years.  Let the pundants worry about who they'd like to have if they can choice this guy or that guy we are good to go for at least 4 more years. 

Anybody not named Rusty willing to drop TB for a first round pick the way the Dolts did last year.  You want to got 2-14 for a year and hope you made the right choice?  Not me!

except look who the colts got for that pick and the fact is they are 5-3

So what does that have to do with the here and now?  We are fine and will be for a while.  I can see you trading Sanchez and Tebow for a bag of rocks, not us.  Thank you very much!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

JiEnTsFan, all I said was I wouldn't want to go through a 2-14 season with TB sitting on the bench for a chance at a draft pick. 

Good for the Dolts they Su&ked for Luck and I wish them well.  I just don't see what this has to do with the Pats and Tom Brady.  He will be better than most of the QBs in the NFL for 5 or 6 years.  Long after Seyton is retired and Eli is forgotten.

My point was even if we could trade TB I won't want to do it now or ever not for Rogers or Luck or RGIII for that matter.  We can deal with replacing TB when he is ready to go.

Keep Trolling

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

I get it you'd trade Payton, Eli or Breez for Rogers or Luck.  Not us will stick with the winning and play it out to the end.

hahaha how are your Jets doing? 

Oh and has the water reseeded enough in NJ for you to climb back under your bridge?  I hope your sand bads have at least dried enough for you to sleep on!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

I will never get why so many Patriots fans obsess over the media's opinions on the team in general, Bill Belichick and the players...

Who cares. Even when the Patriots were winning Super Bowls, I remember a lot of people whining about them not being considered one of the great dynasties of all time.

Sections
Shortcuts