COWHERD:"Bumping PATS to #5, Sunday was no MIRAGE! KC's a mirage at #7!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: COWHERD:

Cowherd is a moron.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Travis-Bickle. Show Travis-Bickle's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Cowherd is a moron.

You are right about that.

Nobody should be basing their opinion of a team on how badly they beat the Steelers who lost to the Raiders the week before.  Good to see the offense clicking, though.  I just don't like giving up all those points to Pitt.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Travis-Bickle. Show Travis-Bickle's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to Travis-Bickle's comment:

Cowherd is a moron.

Nobody should be basing their opinion of a team on how badly they beat the Steelers who lost to the Raiders the week before.  Good to see the offense clicking, though.  I just don't like giving up all those points to Pitt.

Sounds great, Bustchise. Did you like your Jets giving up "all those points" to Cincy? Can't play a feature game at home at every week. lmao

sorry not bustchise.  I did like that.  What's a feature game? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Does anyone really care what C Cowherd thinks?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

If you need  Colquinn Cowhead to tell you that Kansas City is a mirage we should get together and discuss some exciting beachfront properties that have recently become available in Saskatchewan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

Of course KC is a mirage to be a real SB contender, who doesn't think that?

Great defense, but they just don't score enough on offense to stay in games with teams who can put points on the board regardless of their outstanding defense.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Cowherd is a moron.

Sounds great, Bustchise. Did you like your Jets giving up "all those points" to Cincy? Can't play a feature game at home at every week. lmao

I thought I was bustchise?!?! Dam...im a busy troll I guess!!! If you only knew...hahahaha

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Cowherd is a moron.

Every team has a letdown after playing the equivalent of their superbowl.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

dats y i like me some colin. all about da facts. goes a/da suits at espn all the time. per example, dey got kc at #1 and faVe of being sb champ. i disagree w/both. kc i real but wont ring or get to sb due to da PATS! BB>REID!

dood ugot u 2 muc cow turd on yur hed 2 mak any sens on this bord  tern off yur rdio . its fkkin up yur brn clls. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I see two Patriots teams.  ESPN has the Patriots ranked #17 in passing yards, #10 in running yards, #13 in passing yards allowed and #30 in passing yards given up per game.  Then there's the Patriots team that we'll see in two weeks with Gronk, Amendola and Talib all up to speed, and with the rookies and Soap all eating their Wheaties. 

It's true that Troy Palomalu, experienced gambling player that he is, was decoyed all over the field and right into the hot dog stand.  However, defensive chaos is an integral part of New England's offense and we can expect to see it used for the rest of the season. 

By my numbers alone I put New England at #12.  However, I know enough to modify my numbers when someone like Gronk steps onto the field with speed and agility (speed is great, he's still working on his agility but that will come).  I'm not afraid to put the Patriots at #5 or higher.  I just don't have much of a reading on this latest version of the team, except how they performed versus Pittsburgh.  Their full offense seems to be working well enough to set two Pittsburgh Steelers all-time records, and in two weeks their defense could get a bit better with Soap practicing and Talib healthy.

My numbers boosted KC from #11 to #6 based on their latest victory over Buffalo at Buffalo.  They squeak by far too often for my taste.  Their next game with Denver won't be the best tell, because Denver just lost their head coach.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:

I see two Patriots teams.  ESPN has the Patriots ranked #17 in passing yards, #10 in running yards, #13 in passing yards allowed and #30 in passing yards given up per game.  Then there's the Patriots team that we'll see in two weeks with Gronk, Amendola and Talib all up to speed, and with the rookies and Soap all eating their Wheaties. 

It's true that Troy Palomalu, experienced gambling player that he is, was decoyed all over the field and right into the hot dog stand.  However, defensive chaos is an integral part of New England's offense and we can expect to see it used for the rest of the season. 

By my numbers alone I put New England at #12.  However, I know enough to modify my numbers when someone like Gronk steps onto the field with speed and agility (speed is great, he's still working on his agility but that will come).  I'm not afraid to put the Patriots at #5 or higher.  I just don't have much of a reading on this latest version of the team, except how they performed versus Pittsburgh.  Their full offense seems to be working well enough to set two Pittsburgh Steelers all-time records, and in two weeks their defense could get a bit better with Soap practicing and Talib healthy.

My numbers boosted KC from #11 to #6 based on their latest victory over Buffalo at Buffalo.  They squeak by far too often for my taste.  Their next game with Denver won't be the best tell, because Denver just lost their head coach.

Hey paul... Yeah last weeks game is really an aberration from the entire season so-called "norm"... but is it too early to call it the "new normal"  ...?   It certainly looked like the "old normal"... lol.   But seriously ,  Carolina road game looking like a massive testing ground for this team and wow... how do you handicap that one...?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"dats y i like me some colin. all about da facts"

Oh yeah Colin is all about the facts, like when he race-baited on John Wall: 

"This fall, Colin Cowherd went on ESPN Radio and called John Wall a . A few days later, amid great hue and cry, he went on the air and called him a -- again. I don't use this word lightly, but what else could Cowherd have wanted us to hear? He talked about "IQ judgment" and Wall's "wild, out-of-control style" and said something about robbing a bank and used the phrase "Yo, dawg, look at me" and referred to Wall's fans as "the wrongpeople," 

The guy is playing rope-a-dope with you. 

Do I need to review again how you can assemble facts to support just about any argument? 

Where the Pats are ranked right now is irrelevant anyhow. 

It's all about injuries, overcoming them, and rounding into shape for a deep run in the postseason.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

dats y i like me some colin. all about da facts. goes a/da suits at espn all the time. per example, dey got kc at #1 and faVe of being sb champ. i disagree w/both. kc i real but wont ring or get to sb due to da PATS! BB>REID!

Didn't you rip him last week for staying Ortiz is on steroids?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

dood ugot u 2 muc cow turd on yur hed 2 mak any sens on this bord  tern off yur rdio . its fkkin up yur brn clls. 

lol...

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts