Crable Arrested

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Re: Crable Arrested

it should be called the discrabled list from now on

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Aren't you one of the people who jump on others for trolling? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Crable Arrested:
    it should be called the discrabled list from now on
    Posted by sirpinochle

Hah!

Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yes. Oh, I am sorry. No sense of humor today?   How many more Crable threads can there possibly be? Over under (2) more. I'll take the under and assume we've had enough.
    Posted by russgriswold

I will take unlimited Crable threads over "T.O. should be a Patriot" threads anyday!  Btw, just heard T.O missed his flight to report to Bengals camp, LOL!  So glad we didn't get that clown.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skippyz. Show skippyz's posts

Re: Crable we hardly knew ye.

He got cut. Guess we need to talk about something else.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I didn't hear that about Burgess, what's the deal?  I guess I won't make fun of players missing flights since we, um, have a slight problem with that too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Burgess is considering retirement.  I started a thread on it :^)  I usually don't start threads because in my experience here on this board, if it's even remotely worth talking about, a dozen other folks will just create threads to cover the same topic.  Some guys are just intent on creating "their own" thread.  A while back it was getting so bad that people were using some really misleading titles to get people to read their threads.  I was beginning to wonder if I'd start seeing popup ads appear in my browser with guys advertising their threads lol.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Burgess is considering retirement.  I started a thread on it :^)  I usually don't start threads because in my experience here on this board, if it's even remotely worth talking about, a dozen other folks will just create threads to cover the same topic.  Some guys are just intent on creating "their own" thread.  A while back it was getting so bad that people were using some really misleading titles to get people to read their threads.  I was beginning to wonder if I'd start seeing popup ads appear in my browser with guys advertising their threads lol.
    Posted by carawaydj

Don't visit this thread:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9687Discussion%3af64fe80c-8220-46a9-a7c6-4dd31c26cd3f

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

This post wins for best post of the day.  Barely beat out the supposedly hot chick that posted a source stating that the Jets will sweep the Pats. I personally believe it was the second set of fireworks that pushed this post past the supposedly hot chick's post.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I'm still laughing about the Discrabled list.  Thats about as good as it gets.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Crable Arrested:
    Just thought I'd start another thread with the word Crable in it.  Thanks for stopping by.
    Posted by russgriswold

Laughing better than the four other threads started after the first one about Crable getting the boot

Sections
Shortcuts