crable back home!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Re: crable back home!

Crable's showing up on the PUP list is a surprise to me.  He's a darft pick from what? three years ago?  He ain't getting any younger.  He's supposed to play football, not sit around on the PUP list.  Athlete?  How on earth would we know, we've never seen the guy do anything.  It makes no sense at all.  He should be gone, NOW....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Simply because some of us seem to think that BB might, just might mind you, know what he's doing doesn't mean opposing views shouldn't post. There does seem to be a tendency in this forum to react in the extreme, but I digress.  I'd like someone to explain in terms I can understand how giving Crable another shot hurts the Pats.  If he gets hurt again, then he gets hurt again and someone else takes the roster spot.  If he does stay healthy and manages to make a contribution then holy jumped up Hart Lee Dykes - it's a bonus.

Please, how does giving Crable another shot hurt the Pats? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaeD. Show JaeD's posts

In Response to Re: crable back home!:
    "Go an the Jets post." Huh? "Do you not think they know what they are doing..." Are you Albert Breer? I recognize your writing style anywhere. In Response to Re: crable back home! :
    Posted by Rockdog1293000

Hahaha now thats funny

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"There's no need to put Crable on any list to keep him healthy. BB keeps veterans who actually have heart and work ethic (unlike Crable) off the practice field when he wants to. In many instances players like Brady, Faulk, and Moss are given days off to rest their body. Again, no need to put Crable on a list. 
    Using your assumption, BB loves Crable. Then why put him on a list that BB knows will lead to widespread criticism of Crable instead of just letting him take it easy during camp? I think it's more likely that BB thinks Crable is a turd and wants to embarrass him.
    Furthermore, it makes no sense to protect Crable since the guy hasn't put on pads in almost over a year. If anything, he needs to prove himself. This assumption that BB is protecting him because he's so valuable is just delusional.
    Send back some mental gymnastics that actually make your point, or, even better, an example where this has happened in the NFL before."
              ~Rockdog

I'll do even BETTER than offering you an NFL example rockdog, I'll give ya a REAL-WORLD example which applies here, towards your very own mental hurdle, that I shall help you leap over in regards to my points on Crable...  
         See RD~ My teaching qualifications are surely unsurpassed by ANYone, For it was yours trully, Who once brought a little girl child, From the very brink of a veritable alien incommunicable state, Towards the wide open gates of Total Understanding.  So to begin, I'll ask of you to struggle through my posts on this thread, yet again.  THEN, I'll do for you, what EXACTLY I did for her:   "Water Rockdog; WATER rockdog! You will UNderstand, You WILL!...Because THIS is WA-ter!"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

I didn't quite follow that, but your boy Crable was released. You see, it's not worth my time to read 3 pages of theories on how the great mind of BB is putting Crable on PUP (a totally and completely stupid theory) when it's clear that Crable is and always was a dud. Maybe I could teach you how to communicate better via a blog post. You see, there's a thing called THE DIRECT METHOD that you might want to look into using when explaining an argument. Just a thought.

" There's no need to put Crable on any list to keep him healthy. BB keeps veterans who actually have heart and work ethic (unlike Crable) off the practice field when he wants to. In many instances players like Brady, Faulk, and Moss are given days off to rest their body. Again, no need to put Crable on a list.  Using your assumption, BB loves Crable. Then why put him on a list that BB knows will lead to widespread criticism of Crable instead of just letting him take it easy during camp? I think it's more likely that BB thinks Crable is a turd and wants to embarrass him. Furthermore, it makes no sense to protect Crable since the guy hasn't put on pads in almost over a year. If anything, he needs to prove himself. This assumption that BB is protecting him because he's so valuable is just delusional. Send back some mental gymnastics that actually make your point, or, even better, an example where this has happened in the NFL before ."           ~ Rockdog I'll do even BETTER than offering you an NFL example rockdog, I'll give ya a REAL-WORLD example which applies here, towards your very own mental hurdle, that I shall help you leap over in regards to my points on Crable...        See RD~ My teaching qualifications are surely unsurpassed by ANYone, For it was yours trully, Who once brought a little girl child, From the very brink of a veritable alien incommunicable state, Towards the wide open gates of Total Understanding.  So to begin, I'll ask of you to struggle through my posts on this thread, yet again.  THEN, I'll do for you, what EXACTLY I did for her:   "Water Rockdog; WATER rockdog! You will UN derstand, You WILL !...Because THIS is WA-ter!"
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Geez, how could my wild fan speculation of BB's intentions have been so wrong?  Will I ever learn?  Nope...maybe BB did this just to make some of us look bad? lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Sorry 49(er Shawn Crable) good luck in your future endeavors.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

We should all be careful and use the word "released" rather than "cut".  This guy would get injured if he was in the same room as a pair of scissors.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Cut
    Posted by kansaspatriot

BB must read this forum. how'd i know?