CRABLE RETURNS!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

CRABLE RETURNS!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: CRABLE RETURNS!!!!

Shoot, that's barely noticeable...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOLLaughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to CRABLE RETURNS!!!!:

Posted by HRK103

THis man really needs to learn to shave correctlyYell

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Ugh, once again...

If he is not off the PUP by the second pre-season game, stick a fork in him because he is done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

He's alright. Just rub some dirt in it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Tcal2

"Dey wond'ar why I'm bailin' and don't really understand,
    Da reason why dey take my life an' cuff my hand;
    Me not out fo' peace an' me not Rodney King,
    Me gun goes click, Me gun goes bang;
    Dem riot in Compton, an' Dem riot in Long Beach,
    Dem riots in L.A. dem don't really wanna see;
    ---- start ta loot an' police start ta shoot,
    Lock it down at 7 o'clock, Den again it's like Beirut;
    Me don't show no love caus' it's Us against Dem,
    Dey never eva love me caus' I born to rebel;
    Then kill at my own, an' rest If I may,
    Den lay the spray with my AK an' put it to rest...  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: CRABLE RETURNS!!!!:
    Tcal2 "Dey wond'ar why I'm bailin' and don't really understand, Da reason why dey take my life an' cuff my hand; Me not out fo' peace an' me not Rodney King, Me gun goes click, Me gun goes bang; Dem riot in Compton, an' Dem riot in Long Beach, Dem riots in L.A. dem don't really wanna see; ---- start ta loot an' police start ta shoot, Lock it down at 7 o'clock, Den again it's like Beirut; Me don't show no love caus' it's Us against Dem, Dey never eva love me caus' I born to rebel; Then kill at my own, an' rest If I may, Den lay the spray with my AK an' put it to rest...  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

DR DRE?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"DR DRE?"

YOU da man e~!  Something about like mid-90's and before rap-style, that I LOVE.  Dre's "The Chr#nic" (Let me Ride, here-The day the --- took over) Cypress Hill's first album (P!gs, Hand on the Pump,, How I could just Kill a man), Jay Z's Bllack Album and even Eminem's first 2 Albums (esp. song "I'm a Soldier)=Simple beat with that gangsta toughness and some kinda cool Latino flair, I dig that stuff...  Most Rap now simply s#cks...Nobody's good enough to lay a simple beat and just take it over with their hard lyrical skills, Instead they need 12 singers, track cut with 35 other tracks mixed and then Alicia Keys and 5 other people singin the chorus.

E~ check these 2 songs out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzyaAuPh1lE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66UmmYQ0qho

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Posted by Tcal2

LOL, ok any comments one-if-be-sea?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

" DR DRE ?" YOU da man e~!  Something about like mid-90's and before rap-style, that I LOVE.  Dre's "The Chr#nic" (Let me Ride, here-The day the --- took over) Cypress Hill's first album (P!gs, Hand on the Pump,, How I could just Kill a man), Jay Z's Bllack Album and even Eminem's first 2 Albums (esp. song "I'm a Soldier)=Simple beat with that gangsta toughness and some kinda cool Latino flair, I dig that stuff...  Most Rap now simply s#cks...Nobody's good enough to lay a simple beat and just take it over with their hard lyrical skills, Instead they need 12 singers, track cut with 35 other tracks mixed and then Alicia Keys and 5 other people singin the chorus. E~ check these 2 songs out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzyaAuPh1lE&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66UmmYQ0qho

Early to mid '90's Me and my buddies always had NWA Straight outta compton,    ( All the solo EZ-E, Ice Cube, Dr Dre,) Beastie Boys, Public Enemy and Cypress Hill in the Tape deck. I hear you on the new stuff..The only stuff that really floats my boat now is Eminem for rap. I can't tell my nieces and nephews though.

Funny thing is we were all hard core heavy metal dudes back then and Somebody slid us a copy of Straight outta Compton. I had to listen to it like 20 times before I could stop laughing thru the lyrics. Talk about hard core stuff. Totally original though, that's why I liked it so much..Same thing with eminem. He's got some sick Lyrics but nobody ever did anything that sounds remotely like it.

I like the youtube vid. First time I've heard that one.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Tcal2 "Dey wond'ar why I'm bailin' and don't really understand, Da reason why dey take my life an' cuff my hand; Me not out fo' peace an' me not Rodney King, Me gun goes click, Me gun goes bang; Dem riot in Compton, an' Dem riot in Long Beach, Dem riots in L.A. dem don't really wanna see; ---- start ta loot an' police start ta shoot, Lock it down at 7 o'clock, Den again it's like Beirut; Me don't show no love caus' it's Us against Dem, Dey never eva love me caus' I born to rebel; Then kill at my own, an' rest If I may, Den lay the spray with my AK an' put it to rest...  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: CRABLE RETURNS!!!! : There is no point. Ridicule the homeless, say 14 years old girls deserve what they have coming, poke fun at the mentally challenged, emabarrass the elderly. All for a laugh. Such lofty goals, such pride, a real patriot, someone to look up to and emulate. And what is the response? I hate PC. It is OK to ridicule the down and out, embarass the defenseless, violate 14 year old girls, all because you hate being politically correct. If you want to speak your mind, voice your opinion, and talk straight, that is OK, but not when it ridicules the defenseless, less fortunate and downtrodden. I might be the only one to stand and say No, but I for one will never stop defending both the right of free speech and the responsibility to help and support each and every one of my fellow Americans.
    Posted by One-If-By-Sea

You do realize that the vast majority of the defenseless, less fortunate and downtrodden in the world are not Americans right?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

HRK - ROFLMAO - funniest post ever on this board

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Do we really need two of these threads?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"If you see a guy with say one leg, you don't ignore the fact he has one leg.  You don't tiptoe around and make sure you never hurt his presumed fragile ego.  What they want is to be treated normally, and that would include letting them fight their own battles.  Most of these people can take a joke, just like you might make a joke about someone being bald.  To avoid the elephant in the room is treating them different."

Please, Talk about the pot callin the kettle black, BECAUSE this is COMPLETELY Delusional in itself...  IF you see a guy with say one leg, you don't ignore him AT ALL...SO, you tiptoe around him, and make sure you kick the other leg out from under him.  Trully, God gave him only 1 leg because he did something awful to anger God...and god would want him to never forget that fact.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

[QUOTE]" If you see a guy with say one leg, you don't ignore the fact he has one leg.  You don't tiptoe around and make sure you never hurt his presumed fragile ego.  What they want is to be treated normally, and that would include letting them fight their own battles.  Most of these people can take a joke, just like you might make a joke about someone being bald.  To avoid the elephant in the room is treating them different ." Please, Talk about the pot callin the kettle black, BECAUSE this is COMPLETELY Delusional in itself...  IF you see a guy with say one leg, you don't ignore him AT ALL...SO, you tiptoe around him, and make sure you kick the other leg out from under him.  Trully, God gave him only 1 leg because he did something awful to anger God...and god would want him to never forget that fact.
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

Laz, No-one is talking about avoiding the elephant in the room. We are talking about not ridiculing the elephant in the room. Wrong quote.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CRABLE RETURNS!!!! : You do realize that the vast majority of the defenseless, less fortunate and downtrodden in the world are not Americans right?
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

Your point? It is wrong to defend some of the defenseless? It is only acceptable to defend all of the defenseless? What are you saying Mighty?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Well if we're gonna help people I don't see why we should exclude some on the basis of arbitrary political boundaries.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

[QUOTE]Well if we're gonna help people I don't see why we should exclude some on the basis of arbitrary political boundaries.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

Thanks Mighty - I do not want to take over the thread debating. I made my point and do not want to take over HRK103's thread.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsareNumberone. Show PatsareNumberone's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

In Response to Re: CRABLE RETURNS!!!! : You do realize that the vast majority of the defenseless, less fortunate and downtrodden in the world are not Americans right?
    Posted by themightypatriotz

You do realize after the last administration we are catching up pretty fast!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: CRABLE RETURNS!!!! : Thanks Mighty - I do not want to take over the thread debating. I made my point and do not want to take over HRK103's thread.
    Posted by One-If-By-Sea

Ok peace.