CRABLE RETURNS!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Re: CRABLE RETURNS!!!!

guys take the thread any direction you want I'm not beholden to it...as always I was trying to be funny this board needs to loosen up every now and then and I don't mind playing the fool ..I'm good at it :^)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Well it seems we're on the topic of monkeys now so ... what's stronger, a gorilla or an orangutang?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

I'll say gorilla, but the orangutang has better reach 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I wonder if Crable will be the first player to ever go through his entire contract without playing a single snap for the team.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Laz, I've notice your posts have been a tad bit on the short side the past few days.  I hope you aren't bowing to the pressure of certain naysayers to restrict the flow of your consciousness.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

In Response to Re: CRABLE RETURNS!!!!:
    In Response to Re: CRABLE RETURNS!!!! : There is no point. Ridicule the homeless, say 14 years old girls deserve what they have coming, poke fun at the mentally challenged, emabarrass the elderly. All for a laugh. Such lofty goals, such pride, a real patriot, someone to look up to and emulate. And what is the response? I hate PC. It is OK to ridicule the down and out, embarass the defenseless, violate 14 year old girls, all because you hate being politically correct. If you want to speak your mind, voice your opinion, and talk straight, that is OK, but not when it ridicules the defenseless, less fortunate and downtrodden. I might be the only one to stand and say No, but I for one will never stop defending both the right of free speech and the responsibility to help and support each and every one of my fellow Americans.
    Posted by One-If-By-Sea

hitler wasn`t PC either, until he got into office that is, then everyone had to toe HIS LINE or else 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Do we really need two of these threads?
    Posted by 49Patriots

LOL, there's about three going

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

" Laz, I've notice your posts have been a tad bit on the short side the past few days.  I hope you aren't bowing to the pressure of certain naysayers to restrict the flow of your consciousness ." Never.... NEVER! ~ Besides, the anal-valium-drip, Is just playin a minor part in all this.  It moreso has to deal with the fact that I been puttin' in almost a 30 HOUUUR Work Week!  Honestly, WhoTH can DO that?  I mean, I barely have enough time afterwards to try to tame The Old West in my new XBox game, "Red-Dead Redemption."  Jesus, Ya need me to wrangle outlaws, skin coyotes, create insurance claim codes, AND help out the Mexican Revolution?!?  Personally, I think such a yoke on just one person's shoulders is way over and above what one should expect outta Anyone...  Seriously, I was so tired the other day That I fell asleep in the middle of changin the batteries on the television remote (I mean, THAT is lazy). 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Please tell me your company is hiring.

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts