CRABLE RETURNS!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Re: CRABLE RETURNS!!!!

guys take the thread any direction you want I'm not beholden to it...as always I was trying to be funny this board needs to loosen up every now and then and I don't mind playing the fool ..I'm good at it :^)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Well it seems we're on the topic of monkeys now so ... what's stronger, a gorilla or an orangutang?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

I'll say gorilla, but the orangutang has better reach 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I wonder if Crable will be the first player to ever go through his entire contract without playing a single snap for the team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: CRABLE RETURNS!!!!:
    Well it seems we're on the topic of monkeys now so ... what's stronger, a gorilla or an orangutang?
    Posted by themightypatriotz

Wait, wait, wait-I know this one.....An Elephant?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

...I was gonna say "Lasagna"; But really, that woulda been ridiculous. What the hecks an elephant got ta do with lasagna? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Laz, I've notice your posts have been a tad bit on the short side the past few days.  I hope you aren't bowing to the pressure of certain naysayers to restrict the flow of your consciousness.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CRABLE RETURNS!!!! : There is no point. Ridicule the homeless, say 14 years old girls deserve what they have coming, poke fun at the mentally challenged, emabarrass the elderly. All for a laugh. Such lofty goals, such pride, a real patriot, someone to look up to and emulate. And what is the response? I hate PC. It is OK to ridicule the down and out, embarass the defenseless, violate 14 year old girls, all because you hate being politically correct. If you want to speak your mind, voice your opinion, and talk straight, that is OK, but not when it ridicules the defenseless, less fortunate and downtrodden. I might be the only one to stand and say No, but I for one will never stop defending both the right of free speech and the responsibility to help and support each and every one of my fellow Americans.
    Posted by One-If-By-Sea[/QUOTE]
    hitler wasn`t PC either, until he got into office that is, then everyone had to toe HIS LINE or else 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Do we really need two of these threads?
    Posted by 49Patriots

LOL, there's about three going

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Laz, I've notice your posts have been a tad bit on the short side the past few days.  I hope you aren't bowing to the pressure of certain naysayers to restrict the flow of your consciousness."

Never....

NEVER!

~Besides, the anal-valium-drip, Is just playin a minor part in all this.  It moreso has to deal with the fact that I been puttin' in almost a 30 HOUUUR Work Week!  Honestly, WhoTH can DO that?  I mean, I barely have enough time afterwards to try to tame The Old West in my new XBox game, "Red-Dead Redemption."  Jesus, Ya need me to wrangle outlaws, skin coyotes, create insurance claim codes, AND help out the Mexican Revolution?!?  Personally, I think such a yoke on just one person's shoulders is way over and above what one should expect outta Anyone...  Seriously, I was so tired the other day That I fell asleep in the middle of changin the batteries on the television remote (I mean, THAT is lazy). 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Hitler wasn`t PC either, until he got into office that is, then everyone had to toe HIS LINE or else."

I remember having to take a basic Sociology course in college...  Now, you guys KNOW a good deal of my beliefs:  I'm a white male, AND I'm a white male who happens to more often than not, like African Americans MORE than OTHER white people themselves.  I only add this, Because teaching this Soc. 101 course, was an African American dude...  And in EVERY single class, be-it 5 minutes in or 30 minutes in, He would inevitably bring up over and Over and OVER again, How he was teaching another class called, "White Racism," And how white people were racist, even when they did NOT know it, and etc, etc., and ETC. (after a few classes, every time he used the term "white racism", I would put another notch on my book...needless to say, I eventually had to move on to my notebook too).  I mean, ALL I wanted to do was learn some OTHER stuff @ Sociology, every once in awhile...

Needless to say, He brought up some point on Hitler & Racism, and He asked the entire room, "Does anybody know the NAME of Hitler's own book he wrote?"  Now baby, I am OBSESSED with the History Channel, It's the only thing I ever even put on & watch for tv...  So Lmao, I started to raise my hand to say, "Yea- Mein Kampf of course," And lol- My girlfriend takin the same class, and at the time was sittin next to me, Pulls my hand down and smacks me with her book and says, "Are you F'ING Crazy? You're a big white dude who shaves his head and has tattoos all over your arms...do'ya have ANY sense whatsoEVER?!?"  So I go, "So you don't think, he'll gimme a higher grade for bein' so knowledgeable?"  She just says something I now forget like, "One'a these days you really are gonna get yourself killed," Or like "I'm dumbfounded that you've survived this long...".  Who knows really, I wasn't really listenin'

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

" Laz, I've notice your posts have been a tad bit on the short side the past few days.  I hope you aren't bowing to the pressure of certain naysayers to restrict the flow of your consciousness ." Never.... NEVER! ~ Besides, the anal-valium-drip, Is just playin a minor part in all this.  It moreso has to deal with the fact that I been puttin' in almost a 30 HOUUUR Work Week!  Honestly, WhoTH can DO that?  I mean, I barely have enough time afterwards to try to tame The Old West in my new XBox game, "Red-Dead Redemption."  Jesus, Ya need me to wrangle outlaws, skin coyotes, create insurance claim codes, AND help out the Mexican Revolution?!?  Personally, I think such a yoke on just one person's shoulders is way over and above what one should expect outta Anyone...  Seriously, I was so tired the other day That I fell asleep in the middle of changin the batteries on the television remote (I mean, THAT is lazy). 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Please tell me your company is hiring.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Please tell me your company is hiring."

I'm not sure, but I honestly don't know...About 2 months or so ago, My boss called a meeting for our particular section (I forget what they call us).  So I dutifully go to the meeting (a few times he brought donuts, but not this time).  Anyway, MY boss starts in that HIS boss got "caught with his trousers down", AFTER my boss's Boss's BOSS- Tell's my boss's boss that revenues are down because the market's crummy, And It CERTAINLY doesn't help when things like "OUR Group's production is down."  So MY boss goes and says, "We really got cinch up our waists, And try to buckle down here."  So I go, "Is this why I'm not partaking in delicious glazed kruller."  And then everybody laughs, and my boss says something like, "Jesus laz...please never EVER change."  So I say something like, "Good then, because I believe I speak for ALL, when I ask, 'WhatTH's up with all these "clothing" metaphors, We're a d#mn insurance company."  He didn't answer, but whatever- He'll probably lose his job for his incompetance in basic communication skills...
       ~And mighty~, WhyTH would'ya want a job at such a cruddy compay...you're so weird.