Crabtree tears Achilles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Crabtree tears Achilles

Tough hit to SF. He was just starting to break out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Re: Crabtree tears Achilles

Feel bad for him not the niners! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Really hate to see anyone get badly hurt.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

would they come back to Lloyd or has he burned bridges on the west coast as well?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

WOW.  That is just brutal.  Unfortunate for him and SF.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to jfaust1954's comment:

I guess we'll find out how good a coach Jim Harbaugh is.

havent we already found out?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Well, if he gets on the T-Sizzle program he could be back by preseason.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Someone get him some deer antler spray quick!

Sorry to hear this.  I don't like seeing anybody get injured like this, regardless of who they play for.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Think we can get a #1 for TJ Moe???

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

I don't think so. He's arrogant with a big mouth and literally whines for calls the entire game on the sidelines.  I've never seen a pro coach that buys heckling the refs or lobbying for calls to that degree in my life. The  choke job at the 5 yard line was nothing to be proud of either.  Poorly handled.

I think the point is, it's a lot easier to be the hunter vs the hunted.   

Harbaugh might complain a lot, but there is no denying he is a good coach.  Come on Rusty.  The guy made Alex Smith a competent quarterback and the 9ers hadn't had a winning season in almost 10 years before he arrived.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Nah. The 9ers had the same OC for back to back years for the first time of Smith's career. Before that, he had a new OC every single year of is career, which of course will never work for any recently drafted QB.

Smith was good in Harbaugh's first year as well despite the OC change.  Slice it however you want, but the fact remains that Smith had by far his best season up to that point in his first year with Harbaugh and his staff.  That has to count for something.

He also benched Smith and Kaepernick's head got too big with a chokejob in the SB.

They made the SB with Kaepernick which is something they didn't do with Smith.  There is no personnel man in the league that would take Smith over Kaepernick.  It was the correct decision.

He inherited loaded talent, too. Appears to be a good coach, but we'll see how they handle being the hunted now.

Now you sound like one of those fools who criticizes BB.  Yeah the 49ers had some good players, but they weren't doing anything with them just like the Pats didn't win anything under Carroll.  Now I'm not saying Harbaugh is on BB's level, but that seems like a pretty lame criticism given the history here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Nah. The 9ers had the same OC for back to back years for the first time of Smith's career. Before that, he had a new OC every single year of is career, which of course will never work for any recently drafted QB.

Smith was good in Harbaugh's first year as well despite the OC change.  Slice it however you want, but the fact remains that Smith had by far his best season up to that point in his first year with Harbaugh and his staff.  That has to count for something.

He also benched Smith and Kaepernick's head got too big with a chokejob in the SB.

They made the SB with Kaepernick which is something they didn't do with Smith.  There is no personnel man in the league that would take Smith over Kaepernick.  It was the correct decision.

He inherited loaded talent, too. Appears to be a good coach, but we'll see how they handle being the hunted now.

Now you sound like one of those fools who criticizes BB.  Yeah the 49ers had some good players, but they weren't doing anything with them just like the Pats didn't win anything under Carroll.  Now I'm not saying Harbaugh is on BB's level, but that seems like a pretty lame criticism given the history here.

If the coach isnt BB, Rusty wont give credit where credit is due...

His comments are down right laughable regarding Harbaugh, Smith and Kap.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

havent we already found out?

I don't think so. He's arrogant with a big mouth and literally whines for calls the entire game on the sidelines.  I've never seen a pro coach that buys heckling the refs or lobbying for calls to that degree in my life. The  choke job at the 5 yard line was nothing to be proud of either.  Poorly handled.

I think the point is, it's a lot easier to be the hunter vs the hunted.   

Wow, seriously you sound like a jealous school girl.  If someone mentioned BB touching an official after a game you would be all over them.  Harbaugh is a pretty darn good coach, his brother is too!  Both beat us last year so you might want to check yourself there troll.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

If the coach isnt BB, Rusty wont give credit where credit is due...

His comments are down right laughable regarding Harbaugh, Smith and Kap.

of course...according to russ bellichick is the ultimate genius and the other 31 coaches (and gms) are overrated, lucky, mediocre, incompetent

especially if they coach the colts ravens or steelers

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

yeah and i guess we will eventually see how good a coach greg popovich is too

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Our resident stazi-officer is here, sir Jints.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

well since stazi was e german police and sir is a british honorary i fail to see the connection

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Wooooooooo. Lights flashing, scooter revved all the way up. " busted!"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

Here come the Seahawks.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts