Crabtree tears Achilles

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: Crabtree tears Achilles

Hate to sound like a heartless b*st*rd but I could care less.  

I'm not a fan of Fantasy Football and the Pats have plenty of injury issues themselves.

I'm sure there is alot of concern on the 9'ers forums.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to jfaust1954's comment:

I guess we'll find out how good a coach Jim Harbaugh is.

yeah and i guess we will eventually see how good a coach greg popovich is too

Did you just compare a HOF coach like Popvich, the best in the league for years now, to Jim Harbaugh?

it's called sarcasm with exaggeration to make a point, gen-x 30 something little kid

and we all know if jim harbaugh came from bellichicks failed coaching tree or was personally recommended by bellichick or was even the pats coach he would be the greatest who ever lived

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

tough break for a kid......i agree with the above posters that harbaugh really has nothing to prove...but it will obviously be a plus for him and the team if they compete for a super bowl again without crabtree.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

tough break for a kid......i agree with the above posters that harbaugh really has nothing to prove...but it will obviously be a plus for him and the team if they compete for a super bowl again without crabtree.

i dont know what the hell u people are babbling about-crabtree has NEVER been a great nfl receiver, never been irreplaceable and hasn't even always been the number one option for the 49ers-in fact recently usually not, so this idea he is a huge loss and harbaugh will "really have to coach" this year without him is hilarious, especially with the emergence of kaepernick

there are about 5 people on defense-or more, frank gore and vernon davis that are much more important to the 49ers success than crabtree, who-again-has not been the pro receiver he was in college, no way

where this idea came from i'll never know

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

i dont know what the hell u people are babbling about-crabtree has NEVER been a great nfl receiver, never been irreplaceable and hasn't even always been the number one option for the 49ers-in fact recently usually not, so this idea he is a huge loss and harbaugh will "really have to coach" this year without him is hilarious, especially with the emergence of kaepernick

there are about 5 people on defense-or more, frank gore and vernon davis that are much more important to the 49ers success than crabtree, who-again-has not been the pro receiver he was in college, no way

"Kaepernick sucks!"  Rusty

Bwahahahahaha!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

"Kaepernick sucks!"  Rusty

Bwahahahahaha!!

forget queenie he's an idiot

but this idea that crabtree is the 49ers fitzgerald or megatron, etc...and that NOW harbaugh will have to really coach without him and it will be harder for them to make the sb blah blah is ridiculous

manningham, gore, especially vernon davis and kaepernick and that D is impressive-if crabtree is there it's great but if not...

1975: rocky blier or dwight white goes down! NOW we will see what kind of coach Noll is!