Craig James is a bigot, egomaniac, and needs to go away

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Craig James is a bigot, egomaniac, and needs to go away

http://boston.com/sports/colleges/football/2014/02/25/grid-analyst-files-bias-complaint-against-fox/RtDuPO3B6Lijpu9NtjOriK/story.html?comments=all#comments

I'm sure there were more reasons he got fired. For 1...he's a HACK!

I'll never forget ESPN railroading Mike Leach because Smith's son was an entitled little whine-bag. "Sniff, sniff, daddy, they made me stand in a shed because I had a headache....sniff". Good god, what would he have done in J Martin's place? ESPN would have burned the Dolphins to the ground!

A former NFL-nobody who tried to run for Senate and lost...his ego couldn't take any more hits. Now he's crying poor me.

This is one guy who needs a serious reality check. 

When the Pope has come out AS GAY...your religious stance against gay marriage kind of takes a hit. Hard to still beat that drum when the guy with a supposed pipeline to God himself has accepted the gayness all around us. 

Maybe we should all start using the word for it's actual meaning. How ironic that a word meaning "happy" somehow got turned into a slur. What's that say about the people who use it that way? Inherently angry and miserable?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Craig James is a bigot, egomaniac, and needs to go away

well I agree with you CJ is a hack as a reporter but to refer to him as a bigot becasue he does not believe in gay marriage is absurd. A man is entitled to his own beliefs, especailly those that have been probably force fed to him since he was knee high to a grass hopper.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

well I agree with you CJ is a hack as a reporter but to refer to him as a bigot becasue he does not believe in gay marriage is absurd. A man is entitled to his own beliefs, especailly those that have been probably force fed to him since he was knee high to a grass hopper.

[/QUOTE]

A man is entitled to beliefs, that's a fair point. 

Bigot - per merriam webster:

": a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)"

That seems to fit. Refusing to accept someone because of sexual orientation.

I had it described like this to me once:

"I was in line at subway (the sandwich shop) today. The guy in front of me ordered something totally different than I would! Though it had nothing to do with me, it p i s s e s me off and he shouldn't have been allowed to do that!"

That's how people against gay marriage sound.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Isn't James' career pretty much disgraced and off the rails at this point? Most of the stuff that comes out of his mouth is drivel - but he traded in a bullhorn for a pea shooter.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

": a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)"

"I was in line at subway (the sandwich shop) today. The guy in front of me ordered something totally different than I would! Though it had nothing to do with me, it p i s s e s me off and he shouldn't have been allowed to do that!"

[/QUOTE]

lets not get carried away. I never said I am against gay marriage, I just feel that we are (were) a Christian nation founded on Christian principles and the majority of Christians were raised in church and lectured on the bible. Now I know there are many variations and interpretations of the bible, but the predominant one for the last 200 years is that marriage is between a man and a woman. It will probably take a generation change for this to be widely accepted. The majority of oldtimers are the ones who have difficulty accepting it. Not everybody is a bleeding heart liberal unemployed moron with no life like Commy, so he jumps on any social bandwaon he can.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You're a bigot for failing to accept James religious beliefs.

How's that feel?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NegativeTrollsAbound. Show NegativeTrollsAbound's posts

The Pope came out as Gay?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lets not get carried away. I never said I am against gay marriage, I just feel that we are (were) a Christian nation founded on Christian principles and the majority of Christians were raised in church and lectured on the bible. Now I know there are many variations and interpretations of the bible, but the predominant one for the last 200 years is that marriage is between a man and a woman. It will probably take a generation change for this to be widely accepted. The majority of oldtimers are the ones who have difficulty accepting it. Not everybody is a bleeding heart liberal unemployed moron with no life like Commy, so he jumps on any social bandwaon he can.

[/QUOTE]

hey Quags just admit ur a Christian Righty and be done with it instead of dancing around and tipping ur hand with certain obvious comments

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You dont have to like it but the very first section of the Bill of Rights includes acceptance of all religions. From the very first moment this country was not Christian but was about freedom you to impose any form of Christianity or any other religion on anyone and everyone.

So you can make up any myth you want. But the words were written down and we still ahve the signed document.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well said.

Hopefully the loudness of the bigotry sweeping segments of the country these days will die down with either wisdom or embarrassment. The double standards and false equalities of their reasoning is mind numbing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agreed! Being opposed to gay marriage doesn't someone a bigot. Statistically, most people in the country are opposed to gay marriage.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

[QUOTE]

Agreed! Being opposed to gay marriage doesn't someone a bigot. Statistically, most people in the country are opposed to gay marriage.

[/QUOTE]

Depends on the age group...my kids, in their 20's, all know gays and have gay friends...most kids that age do...it's different for younger folks...I'm old and used...my kids have helped my ancient belief system evolve....I have completely changed my views...I was brought up Roman Catholic....I was so oppossed to gay anything when I  was in my 20's...Now, I just don't care what someone wants to do in their own home as long as it doesn't impact me.,..if two gay folk want to get married, why the heck not? Love is a hard enough thing to find, why begrudge anyone happiness? It's not a disease you catch...you can't just "go gay" by sitting next to someone who's gay...there's no virus...lol...what's the harm? Give gays the chance to be as miserable as hetero married people...it's just a waste of time to argue about this

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have heard that statistically it is the other way round. Regardless, I think the issue about Craig James is more about how his bigotry impacts others and so his job.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

if u counted out all the actual bigots, zealots and ignorants in those stats Tex u wouldn't have many people left

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

if u counted out all the actual bigots, zealots and ignorants in those stats Tex u wouldn't have many people left

[/QUOTE]

So true in NY. Be proud to have cuomo as your gobernor. He serves as a shining example of a politician who doesn't practice bigotry. "if you are a gun owner and against abortion, there is no place for you here in NY". Priceless.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So true in NY. Be proud to have cuomo as your gobernor. He serves as a shining example of a politician who doesn't practice bigotry. "if you are a gun owner and against abortion, there is no place for you here in NY". Priceless.

[/QUOTE]

damn straight proud to have him

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Once upon a time:

statistically, people thought blacks were lesser people, if people at all.

statistically, people thought women didn't deserve to vote.

I don't know why, if true, the majority of the country is opposed to something that has NOTHING to do with their lives. One thing I do know...just because the majority thinks one way does not make it right.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Once upon a time:

statistically, people thought blacks were lesser people, if people at all.

statistically, people thought women didn't deserve to vote.

I don't know why, if true, the majority of the country is opposed to something that has NOTHING to do with their lives. One thing I do know...just because the majority thinks one way does not make it right.

[/QUOTE]

"The masses are a**es" - Langston Hughes

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Jabragmire, i got to travel to over 60 countires back in my youth. thus, i got to have a socially liberal and tolerant view very early. has never changed, so whatcha talking bout... on economics, i am an unapologetic capitalist although i tend to support unions and the full capitalist experience (yep workers are part of the system too)... US due to its relative oceanic isolation is far more backwards than most of its civilized or western counterparts on most thing s SOCIAL although more economically liberal than most of them... see, capitalism is a LIBERAL concept! adam smith was as leftist as you got!

ftr, thomas paine was no bible thumper, leaned ATHEIST! clearly, there was no religious test going on amongst the founders. there were others like paine. check your history man. the constitution was also written on HEMP! ben franklin was known to go wild on the stuff.

[/QUOTE]

BRAVO!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

I wont say Craig is a bigot, he doesn't beleive in Gay Marriage, that doesn't mean he hates gays, just that his religion says its not right. With that said, he is allowed his opinion just as his Employer is allowed to fire him for vocalizing said Opinions while employed by Fox Sports.

Its a 2 ways street this "right of speech", you have the right to spout your mouth and your employer has the right to fire you for spouting your mouth.

Sections
Shortcuts