credibility

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

credibility

the credibility of this pro football league. Here's a quote that says it all for me from Peter King. Peter King, Sports Illustrated: Patriots 34, Jets 16.

"Still shaking my head over the Patriots having three rookies out of four defensive backs on the field to defend Russell Wilson's game-winning touchdown bomb to Sidney Rice the other day. If I could trust the Jets to throw the ball, which I can't, this would be a ballgame. I can't figure out how the Jets will prevent Tom Brady from crushing them with that quick-twitch no-huddle offense that's run 89 and 85 plays the last two weeks." If B.B is a Defensive Genius , his D. co-ordinator ,secondary Coaches must be Idiots and bill is leting them make these tyes of Personnel Blunders. 3 rookies in the game is a disgrace to logic. Or sis the Pats intetionlally lose this game. A tribute toPete Caroll's Firing, a Penence if you will

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: credibility

I don't think it was by choice. Chung left the game earlier and Gregory was out so Ebner and Wilson had to play.  McCourty was in there, not sure who the third rookie was?  But in any case, there was no real alternative.  Not even an Edelman.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't think it was by choice. Chung left the game earlier and Gregory was out so Ebner and Wilson had to play.  McCourty was in there, not sure who the third rookie was?  But in any case, there was no real alternative.  Not even an Edelman.

[/QUOTE]

The third rookie was Dennard. He took over from Arrington after the first Seattle touchdown and played most of the rest of the game at right cornerback. With Gregory hurt there are no DBs with a lot of experience on the roster. Your other choices at that time were Arrington, Sterling Moore, Marquice Cole and Ras-I Dowling.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

"Arrington, Sterling Moore, Marquice Cole and Ras-I Dowling."

I suddenly have a strong urge to throw up

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Arrington, Sterling Moore, Marquice Cole and Ras-I Dowling."

I suddenly have a strong urge to throw up

[/QUOTE]

That is the players you have to choose from. Here are the current DBs on the roster and their experience:

Steven Gregory: 7 years

Patrick Chung: 4 years

Kyle Arrington: 4 years

Marquice Cole: 4 years

Devin McCourty: 3 years

Ras-I Dowling: 2 years

Sterling Moore: 2 years

Nate Ebner: Rookie

Alfonzo Dennard: Rookie

Tavon Wilson: Rookie

With Gregory they average 3.2 years of experience, with him injured, they average 2.75. It is a young secondary.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

gotta ask again muzz who is the cop in ur avatar?

[/QUOTE]

Not a cop.  This guy:

http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/jdoolitt.htm

Sections
Shortcuts