crickets chirping in NE..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

crickets chirping in NE..

while all our competition gets better! Why is it that other teams can make moves to improve??? Cromartie will make the Jets all that much better. Say what you want about him but I kind of think the Pats could have used him. Now I hear Dansby to Miami. GHet ready for a whole lot of NOTHING from NE/ Like I said, we'll be picking from the scrap heap in two weeks like we always do!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Re: crickets chirping in NE..

Hellooooooooooo Foxboro....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

They better start doing something. Otherwise they will be dealing with crap like G. Lewis, Baker and Galloway again. I hope they are trying to do some trades at the moment, as the best FAs soon are gone.

I just dont understand why they dont use alot of money while Brady is at his finest.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

In Response to Re: crickets chirping in NE..:
    They better start doing something. Otherwise they will be dealing with crap like G. Lewis, Baker and Galloway again. I hope they are trying to do some trades at the moment, as the best FAs soon are gone. I just dont understand why they dont use alot of money while Brady is at his finest.
    Posted by haldager

Because they're out of touch with how this league works right now. Money talks..period. Back in the day they had success low balling players when they were a powerhouse. No more. players want to get paid and I don't blame them to be honest. Why play for the pats for short money??

Sections
Shortcuts