Cried Receivers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Cried Receivers

I'm sick of seeing the wide receivers crying to the refs about flags.  Every time they get touched or even breathed upon, the cried-out pops and starts looking for the refs and the flags.

It's so weak.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Cried Receivers

Same could be said for hockey on breakaways, always looking for the penalty shot when they are taken down

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

yup. Goodell's regime has ruined the NFL. PI rules are too vague and the calls are inconsistent... everyone cries because the refs buy it and you will get free yards from it...  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I'm sick of seeing the wide receivers crying to the refs about flags.  Every time they get touched or even breathed upon, the cried-out pops and starts looking for the refs and the flags.

It's so weak.

Blame your buddy, goodell.  It is what they are trained to do knowing what goodell wants.  Bettman and goodell are ruining their leagues, moron.

LOL, dang. Being a little hard on the guy aren't you. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Same could be said for hockey on breakaways, always looking for the penalty shot when they are taken down

Well, if a guy is on a breakaway and he is taken down, it is a penalty shot.  I can't recall one time, however, where a player was clearly looking for a penalty shot.

But, that's a different sport.  We're not talking about hockey.  The topic is football.  If you'd like to discuss hockey, feel free to venture over to the Bruins side.  That always works out well for Rusty Trombone.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Blame your buddy, goodell.  It is what they are trained to do knowing what goodell wants.  Bettman and goodell are ruining their leagues, moron.

I'm not sure why you would think I'm friends with Goddell.  I'm also not sure what the hockey commissioner has to do with this.

So, basically, like 99.99% of your posts, this one is useless.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Well, if a guy is on a breakaway and he is taken down, it is a penalty shot.  I can't recall one time, however, where a player was clearly looking for a penalty shot.

But, that's a different sport.  We're not talking about hockey.  The topic is football.  If you'd like to discuss hockey, feel free to venture over to the Bruins side.  That always works out well for Rusty Trombone.

Since I started watching hockey 45 years ago I've seen alot of take downs during breakaways. many resulting in non-calls. I've seen them turnaround with the arms up giving the ref a piece of their mind.

same happens alot in the lady sport soccer 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Since I started watching hockey 45 years ago I've seen alot of take downs during breakaways. many resulting in non-calls. I've seen them turnaround with the arms up giving the ref a piece of their mind.

same happens alot in the lady sport soccer 

Many players look for calls.  I've never been able to tell that a guy is looking for a penalty shot.

HOWEVER

This isn't a hockey forum.  We're discussing football here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm not sure why you would think I'm friends with Goddell.  I'm also not sure what the hockey commissioner has to do with this.

So, basically, like 99.99% of your posts, this one is useless.

Do you watch the nfl or just want to show how dumb you are not knowing much down there in florida with no friends?

If I'm not friends with Goddell and we're not talking about hockey, that means I either don't watch football or I'm dumb and have no friends.

Dude, you post 100 times a day here.  In order to read and respond that much, you'd be looking at four minutes a post.  That's close to seven hours a day, every day of your life.  You have no footing to make any comments about anyone's life.  Your whole life exists here...where everyone makes fun of you all day long.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

It's extremely ignorant to call something "ruined" that increases in popularity and revenue generation year after year.  That is the definition of success. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

It's extremely ignorant to call something "ruined" that increases in popularity and revenue generation year after year.  That is the definition of success. 

It's also interested that he ruined it for 35 years.  It's almost as if Rusty Trombone doesn't know what the verb "to ruin" means.

Jacobs purchased the Bruins AND the Garden for $10M.

According to Forbes, the Bruins are now worth $600M.

Yeah, Jacobs is a "laughing stock" (Trombone on the B's side) and the team is ruined.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

that is true. based on how you look at it. the NFL is making money and fantasy football is taking flight and the NFL rules are aiding this. while many casual fans love this new league, real fans who like hard nosed physical defense cannot stand it..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

that is true. based on how you look at it. the NFL is making money and fantasy football is taking flight and the NFL rules are aiding this. while many casual fans love this new league, real fans who like hard nosed physical defense cannot stand it..

I've missed watching about 10 games over the past 20 years.  I would call myself a real fan.  I have no issues with how the game is played today as opposed to 10 or 20 years ago.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I've missed watching about 10 games over the past 20 years.  I would call myself a real fan.  I have no issues with how the game is played today as opposed to 10 or 20 years ago.

really? i think some of the PI, holding, illegal contact calls are inconsistent and agregious at times

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

really? i think some of the PI, holding, illegal contact calls are inconsistent and agregious at times

In every game played on Earth with human refs, there are going to be questionable calls.  I don't put much thought into them. Can't change them, so why bother.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So now your defining "real fans".  Come on man, That's very narrow minded.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

So now your defining "real fans".  Come on man, That's very narrow minded.

ok lemme change that to defensive minded fans. that better? its not necesarily narrow minded listen to any ex NFL player from the 90s and before they claim the league is going soft

• This post has been removed.

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

ok lemme change that to defensive minded fans. that better? its not necesarily narrow minded listen to any ex NFL player from the 90s and before they claim the league is going soft

So the old time players, who are currently suing the NFL over head injurys, say the league is going soft? Your kinda just throwing out a blanket statement that's not based on fact or supported by any stat.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

So the old time players, who are currently suing the NFL over head injurys, say the league is going soft? Your kinda just throwing out a blanket statement that's not based on fact or supported by any stat.

my original statment was mostly opinon. I've heard many different opinons.

there are two groups: people who love the new offensive minded NFL with the ticky tack PI calls or the group that wants back the way of more physicality and defensive minded football.

its down to that. I've heard many opinions that support this current league and many say PI calls are ruining thr NFL

•  
    Sections
    Shortcuts