Cried Receivers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Cried Receivers

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

I am here as much as you. So, that makes no sense.

I also go out on the weekends, while you post on B's game threads on Sat nights.  i would say that is a VERY key difference.

You wont catch me doing that like you do. You're not married, have no kids, nothing, so do you just play with your pud watching the Bruins on Sat nights?  Try touching a woman (or man if that is your thing) for once in your life instead of yourself.

LMAO

LOSER

Yes, you are here as much as I am...and five hours more.

As for the rest of your statements about me, here's what you know:  I moved to Florida a few months ago.  The rest of it you just make up.  It eats you alive that you know nothing else about me.  Am I married?  Am I divorced?  Have I ever been married?  Did my wife die of thyroid cancer and I'm a widower?  Do I have children?  Was my wife unable to bear kids?  Am I in on Saturday night because I take care of an ailing parent?  Is any of this true?  Is none of it?  Am I typing right now from my girlfriend's living room while she makes dinner?  Am I at the BB&T, waiting for the Panthers game to start? 

Here's what I do know:  You spend at least seven hours a day, EVERY DAY, on this website.

That's 100% undenialbly PATHETIC.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

I am here as much as you. So, that makes no sense.

I also go out on the weekends, while you post on B's game threads on Sat nights.  i would say that is a VERY key difference.

You wont catch me doing that like you do. You're not married, have no kids, nothing, so do you just play with your pud watching the Bruins on Sat nights?  Try touching a woman (or man if that is your thing) for once in your life instead of yourself.

LMAO

LOSER

Yes, you are here as much as I am...and five hours more.

As for the rest of your statements about me, here's what you know:  I moved to Florida a few months ago.  The rest of it you just make up.  It eats you alive that you know nothing else about me.  Am I married?  Am I divorced?  Have I ever been married?  Did my wife die of thyroid cancer and I'm a widower?  Do I have children?  Was my wife unable to bear kids?  Am I in on Saturday night because I take care of an ailing parent?  Is any of this true?  Is none of it?  Am I typing right now from my girlfriend's living room while she makes dinner?  Am I at the BB&T, waiting for the Panthers game to start? 

Here's what I do know:  You spend at least seven hours a day, EVERY DAY, on this website.

That's 100% undenialbly PATHETIC.

I'm guessing the answer is somewhere in there. What heck, I'll give it the old college try.

I'm going to guess you moved to Florida to be with your girlfriend who you met at BB&T waiting for a Panthers game.  You could not move down sooner since you had a sick parent who was suffering with thyroid cancer and you and your wife divorced as a result of her unable to bear children. Parent gone, divorce finalized and now starting over with girlfreind in the Sunshine state and are currently waiting the arrival of new baby NAS.

How'd I do?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I'm guessing the answer is somewhere in there. What heck, I'll give it the old college try.

I'm going to guess you moved to Florida to be with your girlfriend who you met at BB&T waiting for a Panthers game.  You could not move down sooner since you had a sick parent who was suffering with thyroid cancer and you and your wife divorced as a result of her unable to bear children. Parent gone, divorce finalized and now starting over with girlfreind in the Sunshine state and are currently waiting the arrival of new baby NAS.

How'd I do?

Well, it's about as correct as anything the Rusty Trombone says.

I did move to Florida.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I'm sick of seeing the wide receivers crying to the refs about flags.  Every time they get touched or even breathed upon, the cried-out pops and starts looking for the refs and the flags.

It's so weak.

Brady does it.  He actually plays for them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

I'm sick of seeing the wide receivers crying to the refs about flags.  Every time they get touched or even breathed upon, the cried-out pops and starts looking for the refs and the flags.

It's so weak.

Nice to see how active you are. I can only think that if the outcome of the Chiefs/Colts gams had been different...you and your little pom poms would be awol. Congrats UD. The Ponies actually won a playoff game. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I can name two times when the players were asking for the PI and the refs politely declined to throw one, and in both cases they should have! Both times cost the Patriots victories!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

LaughingIn response to Rodimus77's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:

It's so weak.

Nice to see how active you are. I can only think that if the outcome of the Chiefs/Colts gams had been different...you and your little pom poms would be awol. Congrats UD. The Ponies actually won a playoff game. 

I was active when they were losing.  You've got a problem with me being active after they've won?  Moron!  LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

It's amazing to me that the moderators have allowed UD6 to post almost 7,000 posts of anti-Patriots junk in this forum. If I was running this forum he would have been gone about 7,000 posts ago, for the betterment of all, including himself.

As for PI, the rules badly need to be changed but I don't have much hope, fantasy sports have taken over what drives this league.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

It's amazing to me that the moderators have allowed UD6 to post almost 7,000 posts of anti-Patriots junk in this forum. If I was running this forum he would have been gone about 7,000 posts ago, for the betterment of all, including himself.

As for PI, the rules badly need to be changed but I don't have much hope, fantasy sports have taken over what drives this league.

My guess is that no one reports him because everyone has him on ignore.

Sections
Shortcuts