Cris Carter - Hater and no SB rings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Cris Carter - Hater and no SB rings

Tries to stir up Moss Vs. Branch

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/04/deion-branch-wont-take-cris-carters-bait-on-randy-moss-comparison/

Right now I'm happy with Branch returning. this team is like the old patriots, except for the defense, but they are getting closer

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Re: Cris Carter - Hater and no SB rings

Haha, In 4 games with the Pats this year Randy has 9 receptions for 139 yards and 3 tds. Branch has 33 receptions for 433 yards and 3 tds in 7 games this year. Branch has over triple the amount of receptions and yards in less than double the amount of games and he has a reception in atleast every games where Randy has 1 game of the 4 he played where he didn't get anything(Miami). Lets also remember the entire offense has been more involved since Randy has left. Chris Carter is a dimwitted dolt . He and Randy should get married and move to an island somewhere and he can #### Randy's #### everynight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Best quote from PFT ...

"And those who take Carter’s advice and look at Branch’s stats will see that Branch has 20 more catches for 183 more yards this season than Moss does. If Branch is “just a guy,” what does that make Moss?"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Deion will have a fantastic game Monday night and Carter will eat crow.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]Best quote from PFT ... " And those who take Carter’s advice and look at Branch’s stats will see that Branch has 20 more catches for 183 more yards this season than Moss does. If Branch is “just a guy,” what does that make Moss?"
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]
    Beautiful! Branch brings much more to this team than just stats. He is always positive, doesn't take plays off and he blocks very well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Cris Carter - Hater and no SB rings:
    [QUOTE]Beautiful! Branch brings much more to this team than just stats. He is always positive, doesn't take plays off and he blocks very well.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

I agree with this!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Cris Carter is a malcontent idiot. He has no revelance to football.............his  opinions are a waste of time. He was never part of a team and is jealous that we collect rings and are sucessful despite getting rid of one of our "best " players.......he is a joke......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

[QUOTE]Beautiful! Branch brings much more to this team than just stats. He is always positive, doesn't take plays off and he blocks very well.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

Something Chris Carter was never good at....which is probably why he dismisses it so quickly. The guy played for Minny for how many years? Then they ask him what team he roots for and he says nobody...he doesn't care about any of the teams. "I guess if I HAD to pick a team, it would be the Vikings since I played for them." Gee man....don't let anyone twist your arm.

Imagine Troy Brown saying...."Yeah, I don't really root for anyone. If I had to pick a team...I guess it would be the Pats."

I think Chris Carter is just mad because he was a bad teammate and never got a ring....lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Eason11, I agree! 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I lost track of Carter's opinions a while ago. First the Pats were nuts to aquire Moss. Then they were genius. Then they were crazy to let him go. Then they were genius. The guys opinions blow with the wind.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]Cris Carter is a malcontent idiot. He has no revelance to football.............his  opinions are a waste of time. He was never part of a team and is jealous that we collect rings and are sucessful despite getting rid of one of our "best " players.......he is a joke......
    Posted by EASON11[/QUOTE]

The guy is a jerk for sure! I remember watching him play and he ran a route towards the sideline and absolutely crushed a guy with a camera. He almost killed him!! He just looked at the guy and never gave a crap...total turd.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cris Carter - Hater and no SB rings : I agree with this!
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

Geez surprised BradyMossFan agreed with this post. Randy Moss doesn't play for the Patriots anymore.According to BradyMossFan we are only allowed to talk about current Patriot players.