Cris Carter is a JOKE.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Cris Carter is a JOKE.

thanks to Moss' best friend, he just keeps dishing out the motivation as a special delivery. He is killin us in the media and KEEP IT COMMING!

They think we arent good. they think we made a mistake. they think our offense will be bad now. well then things are back to the way they should be.

Prove them wrong again Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. Show these pretenders how a Dynasty is built. 

Carter on weei was straight up disrespectful. reminds me of tom jackson in 2001

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeisOffenseReturns. Show WeisOffenseReturns's posts

Re: Cris Carter is a JOKE.

Deion Sanders, who usually leaves his friendships with players at the door, said NE is in no way a playoff team and this move proves NE is quitting on the season.

I'd slap that up on the bulletin board before the Baltimore game.

Cris Carter isn't very intelligent, though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

The pathetic thing is that I remember him questioning the Pats sanity when they got Moss who he labeled as a malcontent who wouldn't perform. Then when they went undefeated and set the TD record he labeled moss as reformed and BB as a genius for the move. Now BB is an idiot and Moss is a victim. This is why I ignore the meatheads. They'll say what ever they think the viewers will agree with or what their bosses have told them the story line should be.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Yeah, he bashed them on SportsNation, bashed them on ESPN Radio too. Brady said it best in his radio interview Tuesday morning: "Those guys go on t.v. and radio and talk about our team like they've seen us play before but in reality, while they watch us for 3 hours at a time every now and then, the players and coaches here see this team every day. I like what we have here."

Carter can eff off.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

I just have a really good feeling this team is about to pull together and on a historic run. 

This was mentioned on CSN. At some point in the game. the Patriots played 5 Receivers and no Moss.

it included Hernandez and Gronkowski.  Something about this feels right.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Cris Carter is a JOKE.:
    [QUOTE]Deion Sanders, who usually leaves his friendships with players at the door, said NE is in no way a playoff team and this move proves NE is quitting on the season. I'd slap that up on the bulletin board before the Baltimore game. Cris Carter isn't very intelligent, though.
    Posted by WeisOffenseReturns[/QUOTE]

Haven't the Pats been labelled as not being a contender by these same guys since camp opened?

Maybe Dion figures we should follow the Cowboys' formula for success. It's worked so well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

haha yea the cowboys formula looks great! not

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

[QUOTE]Deion Sanders, who usually leaves his friendships with players at the door, said NE is in no way a playoff team and this move proves NE is quitting on the season. I'd slap that up on the bulletin board before the Baltimore game. Cris Carter isn't very intelligent, though.
    Neither one in a brain surgeon!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeisOffenseReturns. Show WeisOffenseReturns's posts

[QUOTE]I just have a really good feeling this team is about to pull together and on a historic run.  This was mentioned on CSN. At some point in the game. the Patriots played 5 Receivers and no Moss. it included Hernandez and Gronkowski.  Something about this feels right.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

I agree to a point. I think the D has a ways to go, but you have to like how the season is breaking.

This is BB's best coaching position. He loves this:

1. Building.
    2. Under the radar.
    3. Trading malcontents/underperformers.
    4. Clean Special Teams with Added TDs.
    5. More Methodical gameplans.
    6. More Methodical gamecalling.
    7. People counting them out.
    8. Grueling schedule.  I think this is a good thing because if they win the big games, they can catch fire.
    9. Brady is really hungry and now freed up.
    10. Dangerous in playoffs, if they make it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

There are enough talking heads out there (most of them former players with clear biases) that you can always find someone who agrees with your take -- or someone to bash as an idiot -- if you look hard enough. The opinions of those guys are no more informed than most (most, mind you) of the opinions right here on this forum, mine included.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

[QUOTE]The pathetic thing is that I remember him questioning the Pats sanity when they got Moss who he labeled as a malcontent who wouldn't perform. Then when they went undefeated and set the TD record he labeled moss as reformed and BB as a genius for the move. Now BB is an idiot and Moss is a victim. This is why I ignore the meatheads. They'll say what ever they think the viewers will agree with or what their bosses have told them the story line should be.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

Yes, I have the same memory, which does make him a very funny joke.  Someone should roll the vidieo tape on that one,

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeisOffenseReturns. Show WeisOffenseReturns's posts

[QUOTE]Its just one guy's freakin opinion, whro cares. If Rodney came out and said this makes the Pats a lot better would you call him a joke too? I used to care what the media said but really the only thing that matters is what happens on the field.
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

They got paid to be objective and professional, unless you work for ESPN or the Boston Globe (owned by the NY Times), or your name is Marshall Faulk, or Jamie Dukes at NFL Network.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cris Carter is a JOKE. : I agree to a point. I think the D has a ways to go, but you have to like how the season is breaking. This is BB's best coaching position. He loves this: 1. Building. 2. Under the radar. 3. Trading malcontents/underperformers. 4. Clean Special Teams with Added TDs. 5. More Methodical gameplans. 6. More Methodical gamecalling. 7. People counting them out. 8. Grueling schedule.  I think this is a good thing because if they win the big games, they can catch fire. 9. Brady is really hungry and now freed up. 10. Dangerous in playoffs, if they make it.

I agree with 1 - 9 for sure.  Number 10 depends a great deal on the development of the defense.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

It's amazing that some of you really think we're a better offense without Moss. I'll just have to hold you to that. =D

If we lose to Baltimore, how many "Fire BB", "BB is an idiot", "Why'd we trade Moss", and "Trade for Vincent Jackson" threads are going to pop up? =D

This is like losing Seymour, Bruschi, Vrabel and Harrison last season. It wasn't planned (minus Vrabel), the Pats don't have a replacement to play through the season. They'll just have to see how things go. 

=D

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]There are enough talking heads out there (most of them former players with clear biases) that you can always find someone who agrees with your take -- or someone to bash as an idiot -- if you look hard enough. The opinions of those guys are no more informed than most (most, mind you) of the opinions right here on this forum, mine included.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Between cable TV and the internet there must be thousands of pinheads trying to earn a living being sports 'reporters'. That's thousands of web pages and God knows how many 24 cable channels ( not to mention radio ) that need to be filled every day. There's not enough stats and scores to do that so now they rely on salacious stories about people's personal lives and controversy. basically there's not much difference between ESPN and TMZ

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Chris Carter wouldn't look me in the eye the last time I saw him in Boca Raton. There's something wrong with a guy that acts like that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeisOffenseReturns. Show WeisOffenseReturns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cris Carter is a JOKE. : I agree with 1 - 9 for sure.  Number 10 depends a great deal on the development of the defense.
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]

Oh, I agree.

I would want no one more than BB teaching a young D how to be a good D and then watch them HOPEFULLY morph into some semblance of a very good one by December.

There is not a better defensive minded teacher anywhere than BB.

All it takes is the young guys to start to see the rewards of what he's teaching them. Once it gets addictive, watch out!

Everyone was whining like girls about their zone D against St. Louis in preseason, or how it looked against Cincy or Buffalo, and now no one is whining as much when they see Ninkovich drop back into zone and react with two INTs, or newcomer Jarrad Page in the right spot or Chung in the right spot.

I know the last two INTs were gimmes, but it's about all the people dropping into zone maintaining discipline, which is the key.  The more they do it, the more they can use it strategically.

Don't look now, but the Run D is solid (Williams and Brown held to 87 yards), and that too, will improve once BB figures out the right combos.

Everyone is angry at the D, but watch the D IMPROVE with this new offense, and as the season goes.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

In Response to Cris Carter is a JOKE.:
    [QUOTE]thanks to Moss' best friend, he just keeps dishing out the motivation as a special delivery. He is killin us in the media and KEEP IT COMMING! They think we arent good. they think we made a mistake. they think our offense will be bad now. well then things are back to the way they should be. Prove them wrong again Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. Show these pretenders how a Dynasty is built.  Carter on weei was straight up disrespectful. reminds me of tom jackson in 2001
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]
    Here's a little tidbit you might not know google it if you like or next time you see chris carter ask him how his kids doing?
    Hall of Famer Chris Carter’s son Duron who is so stupid he can’t even stay eligible at a state school whose professors all love football. Was arrested for beating up two other college kids. Hmmmmmmmmm i guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
    I won't even bother talking about neon moron sanders.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeisOffenseReturns. Show WeisOffenseReturns's posts

[QUOTE]It's amazing that some of you really think we're a better offense without Moss. I'll just have to hold you to that. =D If we lose to Baltimore, how many "Fire BB", "BB is an idiot", "Why'd we trade Moss", and "Trade for Vincent Jackson" threads are going to pop up? =D This is like losing Seymour, Bruschi, Vrabel and Harrison last season. It wasn't planned (minus Vrabel), the Pats don't have a replacement to play through the season. They'll just have to see how things go.  =D
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Let me ask you this:

What is your gameplan against this Pats offense if you are Baltimore?

I know what it would  have been with Moss, but why don't you tell us, what the top 3 focus points are without Moss.

We'll hold YOU to your comment.

Thanks.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cris Carter is a JOKE. : Let me ask you this: What is your gameplan against this Pats offense if you are Baltimore? I know what it would  have been with Moss, but why don't you tell us, what the top 3 focus points are without Moss. We'll hold YOU to your comment. Thanks.

Moss averaged 46 yards a game this year with the best quarterback in the league so i highly doubt the ravens were worried about him because just like jets calling him out about dogging it stevie wonder could clearly see that one.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cris Carter is a JOKE. : Let me ask you this: What is your gameplan against this Pats offense if you are Baltimore? I know what it would  have been with Moss, but why don't you tell us, what the top 3 focus points are without Moss. We'll hold YOU to your comment. Thanks.

Not an expert and don't waste my time with fatasies but the only thing I can come up with is clog the middle and hope brady doesn't get time or an open receiver downfield.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeisOffenseReturns. Show WeisOffenseReturns's posts

I think that is fine. When Brady hits his check down (Woodhead), I'll enjoy watching Ray Lewis try to catch him.

Sections
Shortcuts