Cris Carter: Randy Moss Regrets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Cris Carter: Randy Moss Regrets

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/15/cris-carter-randy-moss-full-of-regret-hes-not-a-patriot/

Then again, who's surprised.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: Cris Carter: Randy Moss Regrets

Maybe Moss can come back next season with a new attitude for the game and team and make ours, the greatest WRs of all time. Moss, Branch, Welker! 

Many here will say no. its over for him. hes not worth it. This season, we dont need him. We are rolling. Next year, we would be stubborn to not give him a chance, especially for a minimum contract.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Moss did the Pats a favor. His rants and lack of effort made it easier to let him go. Brady has to spend less time before throwing than he did when he was waiting for the long pass play to develop and Branch is great at coming back to him when Brady has to scramble. I would have liked to see him get his ring but the sad fact is his presence on the team reduced the chances of any Patriot getting a ring this season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

In Response to Cris Carter: Randy Moss Regrets:
    [QUOTE]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/15/cris-carter-randy-moss-full-of-regret-hes-not-a-patriot/ Then again, who's surprised.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

Is Moss still even in the NFL???  (joking).  I mean could it have gone any worse for the guy since leaving.  Karma, its a b*tch man.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Don't really want Moss back unless he plans to run across the middle of the field. The go-route is a no route. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Cris Carter: Randy Moss Regrets:
    [QUOTE]Don't really want Moss back unless he plans to run across the middle of the field. The go-route is a no route. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

One thing Welker and Branch excel at....they can get the ball in the middle in traffic, make sure they have the yards we need then get down before they get buried. Many may complain that that isn't manly but you don't do your team any good if you're on the sidelines injured or dizzy because you got pasted just for an extra 2 yards. That's never been one of Moss's skills. Besides we have TEs to clock the other team's DBs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Well, I started at least 3 threads when Moss was released by Minnesota so I'm clearly on the side of bringing Moss back. He won't go anywhere else because he knows without a guy like Brady throwing and a guy like Belichick coaching, you have little chance of winning. At least your odds are better with those guys.

He won't change his route-running now so you can kiss that good-bye. What he can do is come in as part of sub packages. That'd still be a huge, huge asset because it gives teams something to think about. Are we going to go back to the spread formation? No. Our draft last year showed that and look at the past few games, we're in 2-3 tight end sets.

I say bring him back on the cheap and hopefully, we'll be going for a repeat and win the Lombardi in Peyton's house. That'd be sweet.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Manning to Moss??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Well, I started at least 3 threads when Moss was released by Minnesota so I'm clearly on the side of bringing Moss back. He won't go anywhere else because he knows without a guy like Brady throwing and a guy like Belichick coaching, you have little chance of winning. At least your odds are better with those guys. He won't change his route-running now so you can kiss that good-bye. What he can do is come in as part of sub packages. That'd still be a huge, huge asset because it gives teams something to think about. Are we going to go back to the spread formation? No. Our draft last year showed that and look at the past few games, we're in 2-3 tight end sets. I say bring him back on the cheap and hopefully, we'll be going for a repeat and win the Lombardi in Peyton's house. That'd be sweet.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

That would also be a matter of roster space and whether of not they look to bring in or draft a more physical receiver that can work the middle and run the long go. I'd rather like to see someone with a combination of strength, height and speed be brought in.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]Manning to Moss??
    Posted by Patsman2[/QUOTE]

Never happen. Again, I can't see Moss going elsewhere knowing that a) no team is going to offer him a substantially better, larger deal and b) no team has Tom Brady and Bill Belichick.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Manning to Moss??
    Posted by Patsman2[/QUOTE]

The Colts have a lot of issues to address.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cris Carter: Randy Moss Regrets : The Colts have a lot of issues to address.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

As youuuuuuuuuu wisssshhhhhhh!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Moss fan here, I'm just going to shake my head and keep quiet about the whole situation.  Still can't believe he acted the way he did with the Patriots.  If he would have just learned how to be a good team player.  The drama queen stuff has ruined his final days, I'm sad to say. Oops, I was going to keep quiet.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cris Carter: Randy Moss Regrets : As youuuuuuuuuu wisssshhhhhhh!!!

It was on AMC last evening. I caught it near the end at the beginning of the 'Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die' duel.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Moss fan here, I'm just going to shake my head and keep quiet about the whole situation.  Still can't believe he acted the way he did with the Patriots.  If he would have just learned how to be a good team player.  The drama queen stuff has ruined his final days, I'm sad to say. Oops, I was going to keep quiet.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

In the long run it will probably remembered as a sad affair but without any anger at Moss.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cris Carter: Randy Moss Regrets : [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cris Carter: Randy Moss Regrets : As youuuuuuuuuu wisssshhhhhhh!!! It was on AMC last evening. I caught it near the end at the beginning of the 'Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die' duel.

Great movie.  To many Funny lines to quote.  Inconceivable!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Moss will never be back in NE.  PERIOD!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cris Carter: Randy Moss Regrets : One thing Welker and Branch excel at....they can get the ball in the middle in traffic, make sure they have the yards we need then get down before they get buried. Many may complain that that isn't manly but you don't do your team any good if you're on the sidelines injured or dizzy because you got pasted just for an extra 2 yards. That's never been one of Moss's skills. Besides we have TEs to clock the other team's DBs.

Bingo.  Keeps drives a live and long (TOP).  The route runner special.  I think Moss and our boys now will teach Tate and Price a lot about being a receiver.  Catch the ball first, protect the ball, protect yourself, and take what is given to you. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Develop Tate and Price, sign a FA WR other than Moss.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Randy Moss, gave us some good years.  However, I note that he was invisible in Oakland before he came here and he's invisible now.  Either he needs Tom Brady or, he's a fading talent.  I suspect the latter at this point. No matter, the PATS are a different and better team without him being here this year. Anybody who thinks otherwise is living in the past, which is not a good thing to do, because nothing ever changes there, it always 2007.

Sections
Shortcuts