Cromartie and pick to lions for first round pick for Mark Ingram?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan1994. Show patsfan1994's posts

Cromartie and pick to lions for first round pick for Mark Ingram?????

Chargers released tomlinson and sproles and need a half back and i saw on nfl.com they might send cromartie to the lions so why not throw in a pick and get a new awesome half back which they desperately need?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: Cromartie and pick to lions for first round pick for Mark Ingram?????

I dont even understand what u are saying in this post.  Can someone translate?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"I dont even understand what u are saying in this post.  Can someone translate?"

yea

IF
    I were to just guess though, we could give Detroit a pick for The Charger's Cromartie, THEN we can sign Tomlinson who's released with Sproles and Mark Ingram as their waterboys (I worked pretty hard to decipher this, but I think I nailed it overall).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Laz you may have nailed it but he must be on something!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: Cromartie and pick to lions for first round pick for Mark Ingram?????:
    " I dont even understand what u are saying in this post.  Can someone translate ?" yea IF I were to just guess though, we could give Detroit a pick for The Charger's Cromartie, THEN we can sign Tomlinson who's released with Sproles and Mark Ingram as their waterboys (I worked pretty hard to decipher this, but I think I nailed it overall).
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

no...No..NO... We give San Diego Detroits pick, then take Sproles and trade him to Tomlinson for camaraderie. see if you have happy people then they play better and would invite Mark Ingram to play defense of rthe Patriots. That was so easy to figure out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

W? T? F? are you talking about ? Man this is just another reason why I cant stand coming on here anymore. I know this is suppose to be a place to think outside the box , debate(even though most will make some dumbazz comment/Q then run and not try to back it up) and share ideas , but c'mon a lil' intelligence please. Im not sure if some find it funny , I did at first , but the novelty has worn off. Seriously , the Maroney has more upside than AD , BB has lost it , Watson is a keeper LMFAO , is just getting old and tired. Mark Ingram isnt even in this years draft LOL , nice try sparky , but you just keep one foot in front of the other and keep reaching for the stars. Theres a reason you wear velcro sneakers , leave the tough stuff to the adults who chew their food and dress themselves.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

What??? Baxter, you know I don't speak Spanish

You sh*t in the fridge?  AND ate a whole wheel of cheese???  Heck, I'm not even mad.  That's *amazing*

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

GOOGALLY BOOGALLY MOOGALLY

TICK/TICK DOC , WHERES MY CLOCK , SPOCK?

WHATS THE PLAN STAN?

LOOKOUT FOR WET PIZZA LUCY!!!

DONT CALL ME PETER JOE!!!

PLEASE NO MORE TEA?

OK! ok? OK!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE UNICORNS COMING OUT OF MY EARS MARY ANNE KETCUPBERG?       

JUST SO WERE ON THE SAME PAGE LETS RECAP THE LOBSTER!!!

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BUCK BABY

MAKE SURE YOU TAKE A LEFT AT THE NEXT RIGHT BECAUSE OF ALL THE HILLS IN THE OUTDOORS

IM SORRY DID YOU EXPLORE ALL THE OPTIONS IN THE BOX!
      NO YOU DIDNT LARRY , STAN WILL KILL YOU LARRY!!! EXPLORE THE BOX LARRY , THE BOX!!!  JEEZY LAWEEZY PEEZY DEEZY HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE FOR OPEN NET???

HOW I DIDNT EXPECT THAT , WOW DID YOU LET THAT GO?

IM GOING OFF THE CHART HERE FOR THE BLUE SKY WATER

IM TALKING TO YOU FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS , OK?

LETS NOT GO FAR AND STAY HERE DALI. THATS WHAT IM THINKING , WHAT ABOUT YOU?   YOUR ANSWER HERE?

IM GUESSING HERE , BUT IM GUESSING , SO ITS GO!

SINCERELY MINE...AND YOURS

THE BUTCHER

PxSx

I TOOK THE HIT FOR YA JOE
                            LETS NOT GO CRAZY!!!  GOOD LUCK!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

Lions get- Tomlinson, Sproules, Cromarte, Patriots 1st round pick in 2011

NE- Kidnaps Ingram, ships him off to San Diego?

Sounds confusing, but the Lions make out bigtime!  I would definetly pull the trigger on this one if I were them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from abereyes1. Show abereyes1's posts

We would end up with nothing!!! This #ucks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

did someone spike my sierra mist

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"did someone spike my sierra mist"

There was once a time when I was never so lost in my life...a dark abyss when I used to think awful stuff while I weighed life's complications, things like, "Hey, I sure could use the refreshing classiness of a spritzer, but I don't wanna look like no w!mp drinkin it, So what if I could somehow combine it with the pick-up & nasty attitude of a Ginger-Ale?" 

~Sierra Mist

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan1994. Show patsfan1994's posts

k what i mean is the chargers are talking about traing cromartie to the lions so why dont the chargers trade cromartie and a pick to the lions for there first and than draft Mark ingram since chargers now desperately need a hb

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Why do we care what the Chargers do?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

who cares!?

In Response to Re: Cromartie and pick to lions for first round pick for Mark Ingram?????:
    k what i mean is the chargers are talking about traing cromartie to the lions so why dont the chargers trade cromartie and a pick to the lions for there first and than draft Mark ingram since chargers now desperately need a hb
    Posted by patsfan1994

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Posted by patsfan1994

This is a tough group, patsfan. If they smell blood in the water, you're done for.

But really, no one here gives a ratz azz what the chargers do. Unless tbeir team bus went off a cliff. I'm guessing some here would get a laugh out of that. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedyaz22. Show tedyaz22's posts

Only if you were on the bus dufuss

remember..don't ask don't tell protected you alfie

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Is Ingram even in this draft?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymc727. Show mattymc727's posts

oh i get it, san diego sends cromartie, free agents sproles and Tomlinson to Detroit. San Diego gets Detroits pick and gets to reserve the rights to draft Ingram when he comes out for the draft in 2 years. The Patriots give their first round to detroit and we also get the satisfaction of pulling off such a cool deal.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

You can tell its the offseason with posts like this.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

This is probably the best thread that I've read in a long time.

Not only does it not make any sense, it has nothing to do with the Patriots (which is okay sometimes, but only when it makes sense.)

Sections
Shortcuts