Cromartie continues to be a loser....Father again...#10

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Cromartie continues to be a loser....Father again...#10

In Response to Re: Cromartie continues to be a loser....Father again...#10:
    That chick looks like a trannny. No thanks.    What a loser.  People like that should be arrested.
    Posted by BassFishing

I see we agree on this one Rusty.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

Who names a little girl Jurzie??
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Someone who is running out of names to name their kids.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

That chick looks like a dude with implants.
    Posted by tcal2-

Initially I wasn't seein' it- Black chick's got their own vibe goin' (and yea, I'm tellin' ya, I wicked dig that).  Even though, she wasn't fittin' in w/ the exact style I like, I just chalked it up to the sista-thang...  But now in light of those implants, I'm sorta questioning & havin' a bit of trouble with those overly defined & developed forearms.  

Please folks, I'm gonna back you with that same-sex preference in the actual sexual experience itself...but you DO actually have to choose "A(ehh)" body type- Like I've stated elsewhere, I WILL march (or at least hand out leaflets, or origama flowers, or really whateverTH ya want) on your behalf in that g#y-rights parade...But make no mistake, we ARE gonna have to end up seein' eye-eye on the scarlet "T" worn in public for these once male-now female, once female-now 1/3rd male, 1/3rd platypus, 1/8th female, and the final eighth as hybrid gecko/Llama cross situations that the wonders of modern science have happily bestowed us with.   

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Look people, we have to at least entertain the theory that maybe this picture was taken right outside the courthouse, 5 days after Cromartie signed a 30 million dollar deal, and 5 minutes after Cro's legal dream-team (always on-call, all hours), sh#fted the girl- sh#fted the "girl" with a $103-a-month paternity mega-j#ckp#t payday ruling for her & her kid...

Ya know sistas- They just ain't gonna take sh#t simply lyin' down like some shallow white girl from the suburbs is gonna; That b#tch is just wondering if when she shoots Cromartie, they'll still be enough time to take care of his sl#meb#ll lawyers, and now this sl##zebag photographer too.  

I mean clearly, after several looks back at those forearms, she seriously may in fact BE, a tr#nny- But if she ain't- Good grief, NO Wonder AC doesn't want to be in the romm with her X6...ALL now, ladies in good with 1 another; Wow, they'd just kill 'im in a heartbeat (2 or 3 bona fide tr#nnies, even quicker).   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

That chick looks like a trannny. No thanks.   
    Posted by BassFishing

What makes you say that?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

This guy is gonna be in serious financial trouble when his playing days are over. Look at TO.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

In Response to Re: Cromartie continues to be a loser....Father again...#10 : What makes you say that?
    Posted by TFB12

Lol!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Remember now, I'm the guy who needed PatsEng to explain PrairieMike's deeper symbology and inferred meaning on a long-ago thread of yore (which insanely, I'm thinking might actually have been about Cromartie's fatherhood situation(s)-(s)-(s)-(x7 more)), Upon Prairie offering the following mind-boggling cryptic & completely undecipherable post: " What can this guy not change " < insert huge picture of spotted leopard hanging from a tree branch /> " Anyone ?" ...(sigh) talk about waiting with baited breath for someone to step their game for that one (yes...I did- seriously). 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Jeez Laz, I don't even remember this. Was this from last year?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jh13. Show jh13's posts

seriously, this is probably the best thing he's done as a father.  Putting his kids on TV for the world to watch and mock would be a terrible idea.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'm not sure which is more pathetic, you clowns being so concerned with a CB from another team at all or the fact that you have a problem that he had a child with his wife.
    Posted by JetMangione

And this differs from your baseless and hypocritical attack on Vince Wilfork how?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm not sure which is more pathetic, you clowns being so concerned with a CB from another team at all or the fact that you have a problem that he had a child with his wife.
    Posted by JetMangione

How about plain and simple..... He had another child!  Dude can't even take care of or remember his other kids names yet he brings another child into this world.  It's pretty safe to say that he isn't done yet.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: Cromartie continues to be a loser....Father again...#10 : Cromarie's having a kid with his wife has nothing to do with football.  Vince's crying about the rules in the NFL and other teams QBs has everything to do with football.  Get it?
    Posted by JetMangione

If you could actually read you'd notice the article you linked to suggests that a lot of the stuff VW said was in jest.  In addition Vince would hardly be the first defensive player to argue that QBs get too much special treatment.  Somehow I doubt you'd be complaining if a Jets player made similar remarks.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In Response to Re: Cromartie continues to be a loser....Father again...#10 : Cromarie's having a kid with his wife has nothing to do with football.  Vince's crying about the rules in the NFL and other teams QBs has everything to do with football.  Get it?
    Posted by JetMangione

Actually Cromartie fathering another child when he already has 9 others by various mothers speaks to his character.  And, except if you're a Jets player, character is a pretty important quality in a football player.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

WAIT!!! IT ONLY GETS WORSE....

According to PFT...

The wife of the Jets cornerback posted a sonogram photo on Twitter that suggests the pair is expecting twins. That would make it 12 kids for Cromartie, with four from his wife, and eight others with seven different women.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Posted by JetMangione

We find humor in laughing at the pathetic Jets and the pathetic Jets trolls that stop by!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

WAIT!!! IT ONLY GETS WORSE.... According to PFT... The wife of the Jets cornerback posted a sonogram photo on Twitter that suggests the pair is expecting twins. That would make it 12 kids for Cromartie, with four from his wife, and eight others with seven different women.
    Posted by TFB12

Now, now be fair to Cro. You are adding additional kids that don't count. His wife was expecting to have his 10th kid anyways so twins would only give him 11 total not 12. He's going to have to work a little harder (pun intended) before he gets close to his bakers dozen

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Tebow: "So Antonio,do you have Jesus in your life?"
    Cromartie: "Why,is he one of my kids?"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Cromartie continues to be a loser....Father again...#10 : Now, now be fair to Cro. You are adding additional kids that don't count. His wife was expecting to have his 10th kid anyways so twins would only give him 11 total not 12. He's going to have to work a little harder (pun intended) before he gets close to his bakers dozen
    Posted by PatsEng

I just did a copy and paste from PFT so their mistake.  maybe triplets?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Cromartie continues to be a loser....Father again...#10 : Now, now be fair to Cro. You are adding additional kids that don't count. His wife was expecting to have his 10th kid anyways so twins would only give him 11 total not 12. He's going to have to work a little harder (pun intended) before he gets close to his bakers dozen
    Posted by PatsEng

Twins, triplets, quintuplets, 11, 12, 13, 147- Ya know, it just clicked over to wednesday, so maybe you'll both be right by the time ya punch out on friday.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

And the beat goes on, for Cro: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2130059/Antonio-Cromartie-New-York-Jets-star-fathers-TEN-children-EIGHT-different-women.html

Sections
Shortcuts