Cromartie continues to be a loser....Father again...#10

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Cromartie continues to be a loser....Father again...#10

It’s 1st and 10 children for Jets' Cromartie

Posted: 12:16 AM, April 15, 2012

Fix the scoreboard: Now it’s 10 kids from eight women in six states.

Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie, 27, recently had his second child with wife Terricka, making 10 — one short of a football squad.

Their baby boy, Jagger, joins sister Jurzie — and eight half-siblings from Cromartie baby mamas across the country.

But the happy occasion is mixed with turmoil. His far-flung fatherhood has intrigued a TV production company that wants to create a reality show about the clan “trying to co-exist as a modern family,” a source told The Post.

Most of the moms want to do the show, but “Cro” says no.

WIREIMAGE
    ONE HOT MAMA: Baby mama Terricka Cason.

The baby mamas he left behind have banded together so their kids can bond with their brothers and sisters in California, Texas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and New Jersey.

The single women can use the extra money to help raise their kids, but they also think it’s important “to document their journey,” the source said. “They want Antonio’s support.”

Cromartie has deflected the plan, blocking any filming of his offspring.

It’s not the kind of spotlight sought by Cromartie, who famously fumbled the names of his brood on HBO’s “Hard Knocks” in 2010 — and even forgot to count one kid.

Once busy playing the field, the fertile footballer has angered his first baby mama by wresting custody of their son, Alonzo, now 7.

“He’s supposedly a role model, but he’s not doing what he should be doing as a father, or as a man,” said mom Rosemita Pierre, of Tallahassee, Fla.

Cromartie defies a court order that allows her to speak with her son three times a week, she charged.

“They don’t answer the phone,” said Pierre, who’s called the cops in Randolph, NJ, to knock on Cromartie’s door. “It’s a hurtful situation — like he’s trying to erase me.”

Cromartie’s marketing and PR rep did not respond to questions.

Pierre, who gets no child support from Cromartie, favors the TV show because she wants her son to know all his half-siblings.

So does Ryan Ross, a hotel employee in Los Angeles, who met Cromartie at a San Diego nightclub, dated him about six months, and delivered his fifth child, son Tyler Jae, now 4.

Ross first encountered another Cromartie baby mama when she brought newborn Tyler to visit the former-San Diego Charger at his apartment. She ran into Latoya Burley, of Houston, Texas, who was there visiting with daughter Deyjah, her first of two with Cromartie.

They hit it off. Ross now stays in touch with several other Cro baby mamas.

“We’re not catty women. We have a close, tight-knit friendship and understand what each other’s going through. We reach out to share news about the kids, to talk, to vent,” she said.

As for Cromartie, she said, “We co-exist for the sake of my son.”

Cromartie visits LA several months a year and spends time with T.J., she said, but he’s absentee once the Jet football season kicks off.

“I love it,” Ross said of the proposed TV show. “Our kids need to know who their siblings are. It’s bigger than our past with Antonio. It’s about our children.”

Cromartie — who signed a four-year, $32 million contract last fall — pays more than $3,500 a month to each baby mama, except Pierre.

He was sacked as a womanizer and cad by Rhonda Patterson, a corporate lawyer and ex-Miss Black North Carolina. She wrote a memoir, “Love, Intercepted,” telling how Cromartie wooed her, then canceled their wedding a week before the event and dumped her six months pregnant.

Soon after, she learned Cromartie wed Terricka Cason, a model with a child from a prior relationship.

Patterson, whose daughter, London, 3, “is the joy of my life,’’ wants no more to do with the jilting Jet. “That chapter for me has completely closed — talking about Antonio, thinking about Antonio, even caring what’s going on in his personal life,” she said.

But, she added, “I wish him the best. Any time a baby is born, it’s a blessing.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/it_st_and_children_cAHiqjbppalBGBdCuBwGpM#ixzz1s87yC8kh

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Cromartie continues to be a loser....Father again...#10

Well, Rocky . . .  it's like my grandfather used to say:

"If you want to be successful in this life, p (he'd say), first find out what you don't do well . . .  and then don't do it!"

Wink

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Cromartie continues to be a loser....Father again...#10:
    [QUOTE]john tyler had 15 kids and that was good enough to get him elected as the 10th president of the united states.
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]

Seventh grade was a long time ago, but isn't John Tyler the only American president who was ever actually impeached?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Whoops . . .

My bad.

He was the first vice president to succeed to office on the death of his predecessor.

So . . .  who was I thinking of?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]john tyler had 15 kids and that was good enough to get him elected as the 10th president of the united states.

How many mom's, how many states?

I wonder if he could remember their names?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

How dumb is this guy? He might have a little change now , but he'll be broke in 5-10 years. Not the brightest bulb to begin with. Plus he's not getting crazy money like a Tyson or Nick Cage. Add 10 kids to support with gold digging hoes for mothers. His life might be fun now. In ten years it will absolutely suk.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

The thing in pink looks like a man! Yuck ...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Here is Cromartie's family picture...

Like the joke goes, 10 kids that he knows of.  This guy is a pathetic joke!  Those poor kids.  There are so many baby momma's involved, 10 kids, 8 different women or something like that.  what a mess, very sad for all his kids. 

Didn't this dude need some money up front from the Jets to pay for all his child support?  The guy can't even remember all his kids names.  Dude must have skipped sex ed courses, he will never be able to support all these kids.  I'm pretty sure that if he is this reckless with sex, imagine how he is with the money he has left fter all the child support.

BTW, he must be trying to catch that pathetic Shawn Kemp in the kid department.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]lucky guy. if i were a millionaire i would be doing the same thing. people are jealous they have to sleep with the same old ugly hag for the rest of there lives, antonio is enjoying himself and he has the money to take care of these kids. maybe he really loves children?

Yes, he had so much money that he needed to Jets to give him an advance of $500K to pay back child support he wasn't paying earlier. This guy will be flat broke 5 yrs after he leaves the league and then where does that leave his 10 kids? It's just plain stupidity, irresponsibility, and lack of self control. In the end his kids will have to suffer for it once the money runs dry

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

"So whose in-laws (probate court in-laws at least) do I have to visit this Christmas?"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]Here is Cromartie's family picture... Like the joke goes, 10 kids that he knows of.  This guy is a pathetic joke!  Those poor kids.  There are so many baby momma's involved, 10 kids, 8 different women or something like that.  what a mess, very sad for all his kids.  Didn't this dude need some money up front from the Jets to pay for all his child support?  The guy can't even remember all his kids names.  Dude must have skipped sex ed courses, he will never be able to support all these kids.  I'm pretty sure that if he is this reckless with sex, imagine how he is with the money he has left fter all the child support. BTW, he must be trying to catch that pathetic Shawn Kemp in the kid department.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]
    LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]lucky guy. if i were a millionaire i would be doing the same thing. people are jealous they have to sleep with the same old ugly hag for the rest of there lives, antonio is enjoying himself and he has the money to take care of these kids. maybe he really loves children?

I'll bet he will take care of them !!!!. If he couldn't play football he be sleeping in the street and soon will be after his last paycheck.  Your inane comments on this board confirm that you are brainless.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

well, the taxpayers are fortunate that Cro is a football player and isnt president. How big would the secret service staff be to protect 8 first ladies? could they all fit in the Air Force 1 helicopter?  State dinners would be a plus, dignitaries from 8 countries could be seated with a first lady. Would there be "manage a neuf" in the Lincoln bedroom?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

It was with his wife.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cromartie continues to be a loser....Father again...#10 : who are you to judge?

Your own words indict you. Anyone who knows up from down can judge you with certainty.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

42,000 a year per child in child support is a bit ludicrous.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

In response to "Re: Cromartie continues to be a loser....Father again...#10": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cromartie continues to be a loser....Father again...#10 : who are you to judge? Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE] Wow , I don't think any of you're post makes sense. What's wrong with judging people on their actions? Cromartie isn't exactly the guy you want to be going to bat for.

Sections
Shortcuts