Cromartie Just Following The Leader

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Cromartie Just Following The Leader

I completely agree.  This is why any Jets fan who defends Ryan is dumb.  It will not work.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Remember when Phat Rex/Patsman 2 spent days recently telling us bulletin board material is ineffectual?

Well, according to 5 time SB and 3 time SB Champ, Tedy Bruschi, it absolutely ties into motivation:

“When he talks about and insults the preparation of Tom Brady … there’s one guy I know that takes that personally and that’s Tom,” Bruschi said on Tuesday evening during at interview on The Michael Kay Show on ESPN 1050. “I think it just intensifies his focus to where you’ve added a little bit more motivation.”

Bruschi confirmed on Tuesday that hatred for Gang Green permeates throughout the Patriots locker room.

Said Bruschi: “The Patriots are bred to hate the Jets, Tom was right.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/4073/bruschi-on-rexs-brady-barbs-its-personal

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

If Goodell was Legit he would fine

Cromartie for using the languge against Brady
       and for implying he is going to do something dirty

He should fine the Jests/Ryan for saying what Cromartie
      said was okay

This is not good for the NFL
        and not what the league should want

Toally classless

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Ryan encouraging this type of behavior is rediculous on every level. Cromartie should be fined by the team. This has never worked and will never work. I've never seen any coach in my lifetime this arrogant. The level of fear in the Jets organization is rising like a thermometer in Death Valley!!!

BEATDOWN COMING SUNDAY!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Its funny - I watch Mike and Mike in the morning and when they talk about Buddy Ryan who Mike Golic played for he gets off the topic quick. He hates even talking about the guy.