Cromartie - The Right Way

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Cromartie - The Right Way

Does Cromartie speak the truth about what should happen in a D'backfield?
    I think so. Proper/better Communication 'may be' the solution to the Pats woes.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/jets_cromartie_steps_up_game_in_k9tNNmuR0w0cQ8Rr1yY70O

an excerpt: “One of the things that beat us last year was we were never on the same page on the back end. Even with having Darrelle in the secondary, I think we never communicated the right way,” Cromartie said. “I think we’re doing a better job this year of communicating than we did in the past two years. ... There’s a bigger trust within our group, to understand that our guy’s gonna be there, and understand that if we end up making a mistake, that guy’s gonna also protect us on the back end.”

I only wonder if the Pats D'Back coaches think the same way about better communication? The RIGHT WAY he says.

Have a good day

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Cromartie - The Right Way

I agree, it's part of the problem back there but with the revolving door,  how do you create cohesion?

Bru mentioned the other day that BB is always tinkering with the D up until ThanksGiving in attempt to improve it, and then he goes with what he has.  may be why the D "appears" to tighten up a little in the latter half of the season.

Also, Chung always getting hurt seems to set them back in the communication department.  I think they tried to solidify this with Gregory but........oh, well

The other rookies are too inexperienced in this area but I think Wilson may eventually be good.

I hope.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Thanks Pezz, I enjoy you alot.

Isn't Mayo the D captain and he's wired up? I would think the D'coord would help with a quick read on the O to help them out. Takes a coupla seconds before the snap and hand signals was the way we did it to adjust quickly.

I really think though that this learn business has a limit. A truly gifted D'Back will make his impact almost immediate, That's what Stars do.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

we are really in bad shape if we are taking advice from this tool cromartie!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

we are really in bad shape if we are taking advice from this tool cromartie!

Alright Quag fair enough, did you click on the URL and actually read what he said? Do you have an opinion on what he said about the Pats being the new Americas Team, did you read where he called Brady A Real HOF'er, did you ...never mind now you know.

Cynicism or Narcissism, which is it? Get the hint? It's always nice to be nice ..... give the guy a break!

Sections
Shortcuts