Cromartie: We're the Miami Heat of Football

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: Cromartie: We're the Miami Heat of Football

I'm sure none of the NY posting boards are talking about the Pats.  But I wouldn't know because I don't spend all day trolling them to make myself feel wanted.  And I hope some of you keyboard heroes are still here if the Jets prove to be all hype and no substance.  Better yet, commiserate with the Sanchize fans on your own board. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Don't get lured into their trap. Let them talk all they want..who really cares...legacy's are decided on the field, not in the press. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon, the funny thing is, I report you all the time. Everyone knows GR stands for gymrat. I came clean!!!!

Now your turn, tell everyone where you went to DIV1 school to play center at 250lbs for a football team.....this should be good!!!!

You did play football right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

OK folks, play nicely with the Pat's fan and board regular behind the fictitious Jets fan Leon.  He believes he's spicing up the board and entertaining us.  And when he comes back as Togah before we play the Colts, try to pretend he's a real Colts fan too.  

I sure hope people are pretending and not really arguing with a fictitious troll?  Maybe if his creator could get creative and at least expand his vocabulary it would be interesting.  I guess the only way he can maintain the "character" is to stick to a limited array of words and phrases.

Geez, I have no idea what the guy behind Leon will say next lol.  I'm sure it's nothing we've read before lol.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

@ masterazz... gfy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: Cromartie: We're the Miami Heat of Football:
    [QUOTE]Cromarte and LT will bring the West coast choke to the ghettolands.
    Posted by HRK103[/QUOTE]

And you know all about choking from working those interstate men's rooms, right road fairy?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

I watched the Hard Knocks for the first time.  Ryan and his coaching staff all look like a bunch of a**holes.  Why would they do and say the things they do?  They must only appeal to the morons and mental midgets out there.  It is like reality TV.  Maybe they can get Kim Kardashian on the show for the finale. It used to be great to watch the players work out and practice, but this seems to be more about the coaches.  The coaching staff seem to be like the nerds in high school trying to be cool. I mean, what is this "we do it the Jets way", or "this is Jets football"  Are they referring to chronic losing?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cromartie: We're the Miami Heat of Football : And you know all about choking from working those interstate men's rooms, right road fairy?
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

Uncleazzhole howya been?.. just get back from the Glenn Beck festival. Love the fact that you hate me....go cash your gov't check and buy your denture cream and depends. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

[QUOTE]Honda -Right back at ya!
    Posted by MasterHess-[/QUOTE]

good to know where we stand ha!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon are you ready to come clean and tell everyone where you played DIV1 football? Or are you just F.O.S as usual!!! I dont have anything to hide, do you?

Wait you played DIV1 football?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonMuscle. Show BostonMuscle's posts

Dont new yorkers have terrible accents too? No brain either, but that must be from playing football and the concussions....

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonMuscle. Show BostonMuscle's posts

Leoan, really get a life. Go complain and moan elsewhere. Your act is a little OLD and worn out

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Why would they do and say the things they do?  They must only appeal to the morons and mental midgets out there.

Like Antonio said they are like the Miami Heat...Mo, Larry the cheese.  whoob, whoob whoob

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Heard the interview with TB on Boston radio.  If TB is sincere and meant what he said then he is a truely good person.  Pretty amazing stuff he said in the interview.  I dont think that it was his goodbye speach and from the sound of it he is genuine.  Also heard about him being in a serious car accident and the jaws of life needed to be used.  Anyone know if they were used on his car?  Dont feel like looking through the 5 posts labeled "tom brady in car accident".

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

@masterazz gfy

I repeat myself like you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon you did play football right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA