Crowd and Crowd Noise

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Crowd and Crowd Noise

Props to the Pats fans who attended the game.  Very much into the game and the crowd noise was tremendous.  Best crowd I have heard on tv yet this year for a Patriots game.  Thought this added to the Patriots energy throughout the game. 

Anyone on here who attended the game, it would be cool to get your thoughts on being there live for this epic win. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LatenightOwl. Show LatenightOwl's posts

Re: Crowd and Crowd Noise

I agree!  I will go one step further. This was the best football crowd New England has produced in ages.  The winning over the decade made our cheering a little more like the Braves of the 90s.  A bit embarrassing.  That was truly a Celtics v. Lakers Game 6 2008 feel!!

Props to all those who attended. My TV was shaking.

45-3 feels good today!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

That's because most of the sit on their hands-fair weather fans scalped their seats due to the cold leaving only real fans to do their thing.
    Good job by the crowd!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

LOL who would have scalped those tickets? That was the game of the season so far. Next week and the week after there will be 2 10+ win teams again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I would also like to thank the crowd at the game. I almost got a tear in my eye when LT got boo'd so loudly!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

In Response to Re: Crowd and Crowd Noise:
    [QUOTE]LOL who would have scalped those tickets? That was the game of the season so far. Next week and the week after there will be 2 10+ win teams again.
    Posted by Philskiw[/QUOTE]

Total disclosure...I sold mine to my son's cousins. They are in college and were desperate to find tickets for the five of them who were going as a group.
    IT KILLED ME!!! I'm glad they had a blast.

The guys were being quoted crazy prices on craigslist, ACE tickets etc.
    I sold them mine in 106 for face value. I'm glad that they saw such a great game and all I asked was that they cheered loud in return. They came through as did the crowd.
    The place was buzzing and it came through on TV loud and clear.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Rowdy if it wasn't a relative you'd been beat with cod fish.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

[QUOTE]Rowdy if it wasn't a relative you'd been beat with cod fish.
    Posted by Philskiw[/QUOTE]

I agree Philskiw!
    I know deep down that I probably STILL deserve to be beaten with cod fish but I can assure you all that I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't a relative.

In fact, if this kid and his friends weren't such quality guys then they would have been out of luck despite being related!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thats an awesome gesture Rowdy,  I'm sure they had a blast.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

I was thinking the same thing!  Best crowd participation since Pats/Raiders playoff snow game  - the last game in the old stadium!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

YES! GREAT JOB FANS !! Place was ROCKING ALL NIGHT!! Keep it rolling!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Crowd and Crowd Noise:
    [QUOTE]Props to the Pats fans who attended the game.  Very much into the game and the crowd noise was tremendous.  Best crowd I have heard on tv yet this year for a Patriots game.  Thought this added to the Patriots energy throughout the game.  Anyone on here who attended the game, it would be cool to get your thoughts on being there live for this epic win. 
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

man oh man I don't know where to begin. tailgate was awesome. great when you don't need ice for the coolers. got to banter back and forth with some jests fans with new york plates. me and a couple of guys sang welcome to my nightmare to em and they were not happy at all.

I will admit to the forum that I was dressed in layers with cold weather gear. a full pint of canadian mist in one pocket and a full pint of blackberry brandy in the other. whoooooooooouh!

the razor was beyond electric! the jests offense couldn't hear squat. up in our seats the highlights of the night was the jests coaches body language. I lost count at howmany times rexy took off his earphones. we boo'd LT all night. TB was the leader he always is and it just amazes me at how hard they smack each other after a good play. Coach was pretty animated and tribute to 54 had us all near tears. guys, we kicked the living krap outta them and not one person left until the clock went to zero. brady was saluting the fans all night. I didn't get home until 2 am and cough, cough, called in sick this morning. we were rolling when they showed "the donald" up with Mr. Kraft and Brewwwwski! not a happy camper.  little danny woodman is the dustin pedroia of the patriots. I wonder how rexy slept last night.

bottom line: to quote stone cold, "austin 3:16 sez we just kicked your azz"

what a fkn night!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Awesome, Hammah!  Thanks for sharing.  That place looked like it rocked all night long.  Would have been great to be there for this one.  Nice call on calling in sick.  Hopefully you DVR'ed the game and can watch it again today while feeling under the weather, LOL!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]Awesome, Hammah!  Thanks for sharing.  That place looked like it rocked all night long.  Would have been great to be there for this one.  Nice call on calling in sick.  Hopefully you DVR'ed the game and can watch it again today while feeling under the weather, LOL!
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

yupper! sure did. I loved it when "chuckie" said that brady IS the man! also, nice tribute to dandy don! rip man.
    wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall at the jets meetings today? and how bout their kicker??? also my best highlight of the night was when they got close to the goal line and the dirtly little sanchez got picked! their offensive Q threw his clipboard and headphones on the ground and looked like he was gonna explode! and what's even funnier than that was that I was so 3/4 in the bag that I actually remembered that.  Tom Brady is the GREATEST of all time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

The crowd was amazing. They were loud, wild, and borderline out of control. Great Job guys that went to the game!

i know its tough to be so loud in the cold, but u guys came through helped the Patriots beat the **** out of the jets.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

I was at the game and the energy was electric.  I will say though, that even though the overall energy was fantastic, there were a few too many people in the balcony who sat like statues throughout the game.  I was up there in section 309, and I'd say half of the people were going crazy, while the other half might as well have been at home.  That definitely was not the case throughout the stadium, though.  I was scanning the lower sections and EVERYONE was on their feet and going crazy.  What an unbelievable game and an unbelievable atmosphere at Gillette last night.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

The funny thing is imagine how much louder it would have been if all the fans weren't wearing gloves while they were clapping or high fiving. I took my my gloves off everytime the D was on the field so clapping would be louder along with the yelling

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Good stories, guys.  At halftime they showed Rex walking towards the tunnel to the loker room and the crowd was really going wild.  Rex didn't even want to look around, you could tell it was a "what did I get myself into" moment.

Sections
Shortcuts