Cunningham and Pryor Held Out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Cunningham and Pryor Held Out

I see a big game for Eric Moore.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I got big hopes for Cunningham I hope he's ok.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

It's cool, it just means that TBC has to earn his contract. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

It is of no concern.  Soon the Jets will be crushed and the Steelers will be in town for their latest AFC Championship butt whooping. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham and Pryor Held Out:
    It is of no concern.  Soon the Jets will be crushed and the Steelers will be in town for their latest AFC Championship butt whooping. 
    Posted by themightypatriotz

I would prefer to crush the Ravens more than the Steelers. last year left a bad taste, need to wash that off..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

I read in the ESPN Boston website [commnets section] that WEEI is confirming that Cunningham and Pryor practiced today, which is obviously different than what Reiss reported.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Interesting.  Thanks for the info.  If that's true, they were still held out from the media portion, which always makes one assume they did not.

Thanks, though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Cunningham and Pryor Held Out:
    I am all set with the Ravens, I am not watching the playoffs to see us get revenge I couldnt care less, as far as I am concerned we already got the Ravens back when we beat them in that sweet OT win early this season. The path of least resistance that is what I want. The Ravens are a tougher team then the Steelers and so I would much rather take on the Steelers. This is not about getting revenge its about winning a super bowl.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

I totally agree, not to mention even if we do play and beat the Ravens it may cost us a player or two in the process. They hit hard in baltimore! I was rooting for the Jets and will be rooting for the Steelers as they are scared shtless of us.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

God we need Pryor and Cunningham out there. Pryor for his explosiveness and Cunningham for his size...I worry that Spikes is going to be very rusty if he gets on the field.

Sections
Shortcuts